Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53561 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kcfresh110: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by DANDONdGreat(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Young lady i respect your decission so much. It is your life.... So live it anyhow it pleases you... As long as your choice of life does not affect someone else, i'm okay with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by frankdGreat125: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmmmmmm, because Satan has build her empire in your life,
Repent or u go to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Doctormarrvin: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sooo because she's a girl,nobody bashed her? The other dude who wanted advice on his orientation was judged with more than 5 pages. Seriously,who cares if she's a lesbian or she loves girls? People have wedded their dogs because they love them so nobody cares if she's a lesbian. She's just one of many. Why does she feel like she needs to stick her explanation on our throat? I love girls and I don't write paragraphs explaining why. Nobody cares!!! There are lots of orphans and children from war torn countries who we are saving our cares for. Who she rides with a strap-on ain't nobody's business. angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by emmyfizzy12(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

pls ooooo, if all the fine girls become les, who will be left for us to beep. cheesy
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

pls ooooo, if all the fine girls become les, who will be left for us to beep.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by engrelvis(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Yes they are so faithful and caring .... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed
dats is a lie.dey r very vengeful n possessive
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by openmine(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Smh
I hope she takes responsibility for what she is saying or doing to herself right now!

cos i don't want to hear that,25 years later,she decides to locate the nearest mfm/shiloh gathering saying her village people don't want her to get married or prosper!

For those ladies who are joining her or applauding such act,be mindful of what U support or embrace....!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by IgboticGirl(f): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wow happy for u gurl
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Homers123(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Why are you coming for me better don't quote me again undecided
Why are you in the kitchen when you can't take the hit?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by IgboticGirl(f): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
J
calliope:
We are what we are..Girls who like girls smiley

U too
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
from your assumptions , men should be better love makers to men too, as they know where to touch there fellow men
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by engrjacuzzi: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:

this has to be one of them.... is it true that lesbians are better partner
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Humanistme: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
openmine:
Smh
I hope she takes responsibility for what she is saying or doing to herself right now!

cos i don't want to hear that,25 years later,she decides to locate the nearest mfm/shiloh gathering saying her village people don't want her to get married or prosper!

For those ladies who are joining her or applauding such act,be mindful of what U support or embrace....!

she is in the abroad. so gay marriage is okay for them. plus abroad people don't have Shiloh mentality.

she posted on her instagram page the blame goes to the hungry blogger that brought it to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by DCONE1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

This is just your opinion... Not a fact;thanks for expressing your opinion but it doesn't count.
his opinion count just like yours...where is the freedom of expression huhn
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by NairaMaster1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

Just like I support you choice of being a GAY, because by their fruit we shall know them.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by DCONE1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
eyyaah sorry I know they have broken your heart so many times
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are the one who can't seem to see beyond licking pussies! You are the one who claimed that lesbians are better lovers because they understand women sexual needs better. You in your myopic assertions forget that people are different. Some women hates even the idea of another woman touching them.

If we are to follow your unproven assertion, it means that your mother will make your best sexual partner because she understands you better than anybody else!

I'm also the one that said they understand each other beyond the bedroom activities. Learn to read & comprehend.

LOL! What does my mother have to do with this? Let me ignore the jab & lecture you, boy. Life is more than just sex. People are different like you said. Also people feel nurtured by different things. The qualities you're searching for in a partner may be different from what someone else is seeking. Some CAN look beyond gender if they so happen to find what they're longing for, in someone of the same gender. Hence I say it's not always about sex, sex is only a part of it, but not the entire picture. Yes, I do still feel that people from the same gender would connect much better because they are already in tune with the physical & emotional cravings of the gender that they were born in, so it wouldn't be difficult for them to meet those needs/demands. They already know. Sue me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Ogaonos: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.
yap but 1 thin about lesbians is u can b broke nd get laid.4 dem 2 catch(woo) babe no hard y lesbian babe rarejy get hit on.wen ? Lesbo do simple chat nd she no tak am out,na house nd bed straight.unlik we boys wer go stone wit praise online.4 offline u go scoop gal lik sey na further maths exam we wan go write.2 get numba na challenge even wen get d numba u need scoop am wella den tak am out den bak 2 scooping b4 u luk 4 scoop 2 bring cum ur crib.na wrk abeg.dt y 4f u dey judge lesbians mak u knw sey lesbo no dey spend moni lik we guy 2 bleep.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by liquidmetall: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

Satan is actually in control of the lives of people who are quick to judge and condemn others.

He only said the truth and did not judge

There's a difference between saying the truth and judging someone

The Bible said he who does sin is of the devil ...1 John 3 Vs 8
So anyone who does sin Satan is In control of the person's life whether lesbianism or fornication or fraud or theft or whatever
1john 5 Vs 4... Anyone born of God overcometh the world... When you are born of God.. (in Christ) you cannot commit sin..
So he actually said the truth..satan is in control of all who commits sin..even that lady
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Victorblaze14(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Preach!!!!!!

She's happy, I am genuinely happy for her, i'm actually grinning like I'm related to her or something. Happiness is indeed contagious. smiley
95% of girls are les weather they like it or not b/cos wht they do to their self in the hostel or bath room when locked only

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by openmine(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Humanistme:

she is in the abroad. so gay marriage is okay for them. plus abroad people don't have Shiloh mentality.

she posted on her instagram page the blame goes to the hungry blogger that brought it to nairaland
My first paragraph takes care of the points you raised!
Responsibility is the key!
So that we don't start hearing about how she wasted her life on vain stuffs!

And I disagree with you on the Shiloh mentality abroad....there are some people abroad who are over-religiously inclined, though not like Africans but they are still there....
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are a lesbian because you CHOSE to be one! Nothing else. Except you will accept it when a Paedophile says she understands what creates a bond between an adult and a child.

Now you're being ridiculous. If taking my own preferences out of the equation & stepping out of myself to understand someone else makes me a lesbian, then I'm a lesbian lol. A proud one at that.

You can't compare a consensual relationship between two adults with that of a paedophile & a minor. It's not the same thing. I understand love between two grown ups no matter what gender they are. I don't, however, understand mental illness, perversion & criminal behaviour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by deebrain(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
kense88:
And buhari is in control of your destiny.

I refuse and reject that deadly curse on behalf of that nairalander you quoted.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Sofrosh(f): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
1. Fine face= No ass and boobs.
2. Big boobs= No ass.
3. Big ass= No boobs.
4. Fine face+big boobs+ big ass= Lesbian
Fada lawd why cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Puzzypleazer: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
I think she's happy with her decision.....and it's fine cheesy
Your opinion dosnt matter bitch

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Humanistme: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
openmine:

My first paragraph takes care of the points you raised!
Responsibility is the key!
So that we don't start hearing about how she wasted her life on vain stuffs!

And I disagree with you on the Shiloh mentality abroad....there are some people abroad who are over-religiously inclined, though not like Africans but they are still there....

If she is a strict lesbian then there's no need to regret anything. she is simply not sexually attracted to men.
as for your second point

I'm not talking about being religiously inclined when I said Shiloh mentality, I meant seeing marriage as an achievement or do or die affairs. e. g if there is any news on rihanna or nicki Minaj on any American blog you won't see comment shaming them for being single compare it how Nigerians act to lets say Linda ikeji or Genevieve.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ololadeimmanuel(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
Your opinion dosnt matter bitch
& what makes you think we wanna hear your bleeped up shit
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kense88: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:

Agents of darkness every where, repent before is too late
Agents of aproko everywhere. Learn to respect peoples decision and sexual preference before it lands you into trouble

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Puzzypleazer: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:

& what makes you think we wanna hear your bleeped up shit
The fact that you wasted your idle time to type this shit means you already heard my bleeped up shit

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by DozieInc(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
They are neither faithful nor caring... they are possessive and obsessed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Khalilsneh29: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
The person below me has something nice to say.

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Because Satan is in control of your life, simple.

Ma Nigga !!! cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.