Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay (19933 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Efewestern: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Fulani Terrorists are already in Urhobo land heading towards Itsekiri land.

So, keep insulting Biafrans while Fulani Herdsmen set their eyes on enslaving you guys.

This post about about sagay, but somehow somehow you decided the bring urhobo into your discussion.

I don't know what's wrong with u guys.. but urhobos are definitely not your problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Alariiwo: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
A time will come when that cheap biafra blackmail will backfire and all other regions will send them packing at once including the SS they love doing attache with..

Karma is a biatch.. Let them continue.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by HiddenShadow: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Efewestern:

This post about about sagay, but somehow somehow you decided the bring urhobo into your discussion.

I don't know what's wrong with u guys.. but urhobos are definitely not your problem.

Are Fulani Terrorists not in Urhobo land.?

Don't Urhobo share boundary with Itsekiris.?

Tell me my error
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmmmm, I don't comment on tribalisitic thread, no matter how true it may look or sound!!

I can see some people about to start an e-ethnic WAR already.
smh!

Nigerian youths have been mesmerized and finger-brain by all these policitians.
smh!!
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Biafra or greedafria..
Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Sanchez01: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Are Fulani Terrorists not in Urhobo land.?

Don't Urhobo share boundary with Itsekiris.?

Tell me my error
The last time they raped women and slaughtered your people in Ezeagu, Awgu and some parts of Anambra, I didn't see or hear your rant. Perhaps, Urhobos occupy these places.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Newpride(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
They shld continue. ..
they don't Buahri has no Bleep to give over appointment stuff.
How do u intimidate someone who Is in trance and neither does he even listens to people.
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by olowobaba10: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
WHO IS 'SIR GAY' ?
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by YelloweWest: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
This sagay man is a real stupid fool.

I'm not igbo.

The truth must be told.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
tell the delusional primitive sociopath Igbos Jews that it is dead on arrival,no appointment for 5%..2nd class flat.heads have no say in Nigeria's affairs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Odingo1: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
The way Igbos are been targeted in Nigeria is totally unfortunate, fulani herdmen and boko haram is not used to intimidate Buhari is Biafra agitation that has being there since Obasanjo government.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by onyfrank: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
U can blab all u want bcus u were interviwed alone; I can recollect last year during Operation Python dance,. I watched how one Benue man(Obe or Ogwe. I can recollected his name) on TVC THISMORNING, how he and one aboki retired General blabing, talking like a parrot as if they are making sense.
But I was suprise the next day when the same man was featured on AIT Kakaki with one Igbo man, this Obe or Ogbe suddenly became dumb and clueless. He cant found his voice again after been dwarfed with superior argument.

Invite this Sagay or Saga one on one on live debate with any hardcore Biafran, u will see him starmerring and become a shadow of himself.

Anyway, I dont take one man interview serious. Bring the two opposing opinion and see who has the superior and convincing argument.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
midolian:
Obviously..

But Sagay needs not to worry..Buhari is super-good at handling them. He handles them the same way they handle their businesses (in pipu's land)

What annoys me most about them is, even if you make them occupy 95% of these positions, it only tells on those given the appointments. Nothing good is ever transferred to the grassroot in the end.
nansense.what has obasanjo, gowon, buharu ,osibaande and the rest transfered to your grassroot.?
Some people are just senseless.
Fools everywhere. I thought ipob has been proscribed. It is still the same people that banned it that will not let us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by chairman00100: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
all of a sudden every body just forgot about the fulani terrorist just to bash the biafrans, but the reality on the ground is that the biafrans will end up laughing last as it is happening now, like we have all agreed on nairaland "he who wails last,wails loudest" keep it up people,

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
"flat.heads are 2nd class citizen" MASSOD

"flat.heads are pigs" pigdiot bleaching cownu

"flat.heads are foolish" Uwazuruike

"flat.heads are jobless" ikpeazu

it's like flat.heads have been cursed since B.C.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
We all know that. We are all in this world when they told Buhari to shift the vice presidency to their region if he wants them to vote for him. Something they accused others of.
Abeg,who are the we? One man or a group of people say something and it becomes we. Nansense
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Odingo1: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:
tell the delusional primitive sociopath Igbos Jews that it is dead on arrival,no appointment for 5%..2nd class flat.heads have no say in Nigeria's affairs
Who is begging for your stupid appointment
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by kunjifiedg: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol... The Konjified Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaK7ydygmHI
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2018

shallysgirl:
nansense.what has obasanjo, gowon, buharu ,osibaande and the rest transfered to your grassroot.?
Some people are just senseless.
Fools everywhere. I thought ipob has been proscribed. It is still the same people that banned it that will not let us hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by HiddenShadow: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sanchez01:

The last time they raped women and slaughtered your people in Ezeagu, Awgu and some parts of Anambra, I didn't see or hear your rant. Perhaps, Urhobos occupy these places.

You have not answered the questions yet.

Answer the questions first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by supereagle(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
They always lose out because of selfishness. Trust southwest, they would first jaw jaw and unite among themselves that this what we want.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Odingo1: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:

The same people you are calling names are giving you high BP shocked, you cant stop writing or hating them.They hold you by your balls cheesy, what a shame. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Sanchez01: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

You have not answered the questions yet.

Answer the questions first.
Last I checked, Okowa was not the one who asked farmers to pay herdsmen over 3 million Naira while the latter was to pay farmers less than N500,000. Until you realise how messed up your states are versus how hard your own people asslick Fulani asses, you won't get the clearer picture here.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by chernest2002: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sagay is a gay. grin grin
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alariiwo:
A time will come when that cheap biafra blackmail will backfire and all other regions will send them packing at once including the SS they love doing attache with..

Karma is a biatch.. Let them continue.
No peace for the wicked. Ipob has been proscribed, but same people who claimed they won the war at still the ones troubling us. Who mentioned Biafra now? The same 'victors'den no fit sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by tiredoflife(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
babacletus:
Even Itsekiri people don dey get mouth to yab Igbos, just dey talk na your time

They are a conquered tribe
We urhobos raided them from the then Yoruba empires as slaves when they were too far from the main land to be protected
So know they ve Yoruba blood and will ever have that afonja spirit

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
the pigdiot bleaching cownu was known to be jobless before he started his agitation,now that he has secured a job and defraud flat.heads,he has run away grin cheesy

98% of biafra agitators are jobless,or have u seen any perminant politician's son agitating?!
Odingo1:

Who is begging for your stupid appointment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:
1st class almajiri grin I didn't see my suya o. Even my shoe wasn't well polished. Going to the market now to buy meat and veggies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by PointZerom: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
midolian:
Obviously..

But Sagay needs not to worry..Buhari is super-good at handling them. He handles them the same way they handle their businesses (in pipu's land)

What annoys me most about them is, even if you make them occupy 95% of these positions, it only tells on those given the appointments. Nothing good is ever transferred to the grassroot in the end.

The Buhari you voted for, what good has he done to your own grassroot?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by CrtlAltDel: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
Painful truth no one can deny. cheesy
Gbam… very painful grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by lozanni(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
UduMgbo1:
this big kpomo mouth bastard professor

grin Yolobas will call him:' Aje-microphone' (Mouth that swallows the microphone grin) That man has an opinion on everything. Imagine a whole Professor with his low level of generalization.
Small wonder the war on corruption is so stagnated.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by bluediesel03: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
Truth has never been harsher! cheesy
but on a serious note, where in east did you run to?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti / Seyi Makinde: APC Is Not A Party Anyone Should Be Interested In Joining / 2023: We Didn’t Throw Open Race For PDP Presidential Ticket - Ortom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.