Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay (19928 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by LZAA: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

They use igbos n GEJ to cover up for Buhari each time Nigeria's intense poverty n hunger under Buhari rears up its ugly head.
nawa
but surely a lie will jam the truth one day and concede

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ugocitywnda: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
That is for the foolish cows like u. Who told u igbo won't survive after sabotaging there freedom,yet u still cry for ur failures. Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiger28:
This "Collosal " losers EVEN threatened Ambode to give them igbo deputy governor if he wanted to win. They also asked for their "Yam" festival to be celebrated in lagos every year if ambode was to win. Imagine Yorubas asking for Eyo festival in enugu Useless ppl,useless pigs!!!
Craze dey their head.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by tiger28: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls u can ride on wit any form of stupidity, but don't ever compare GEJ with buhari
i quoted "FACTS " not beer parlor talks. Mr PHD cannot run a local goverment.....the shoes are too big for the kleptomaniac. Presidency fell on his lap.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiger28:
i quoted "FACTS " not beer parlor talks. Mr PHD cannot run a local goverment.....the shoes are too big for the kleptomaniac. Presidency fell on his lap.

Do u jnow what fact m beer palor talk is THAT'S WHAT U EXHIBITED NOW.

Meanwhile the Ineffectual buffoon was building 10 gas turbine fired power plants in his tenure, The project was executed by General electric, GE designated Nigeria ""Super Customers"" and at that time it was the biggest power project on earth.

At the end he finished 6 power plants n commissioned them, Thus adding about 2400MW to the grid...grin, Now this is fact.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by 3Ceagle(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
If this Sagay man is one of those we trust to change this country, then we are in for a long thing. A useless old man whose every comment is divisive. The issue of Ipob and other eastern agitators precede this administration, and each administration handled them as deemed fit. Did he forget that there was and still agitation also in the SS. A man of his education should know that countries have issues and the way they resolve national issues determine how great the countries can be. With men like this as leaders I pity for this country. Always making senseless comments and some who has no idea of a truly great country will be seen here finding skewed reasons to support him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by opty042: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
If u like give the whole position to Hausa Fulani for 40 years they can never stand us in any ramifications. igbo is better than the rest.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by LaudableXX: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer6F:
Efewestern Fratermathy, LaudableXX(laudate)

Pls, make una no forget to wear skirt wen una dey come, na skirt we dey take fight in this parts of nairaland.

cc: amarabae, ngozi123, pointb, ireneony and afam4eva
Hello, I don't know why you put laudate's name in bracket after mine. We are two different people. Do you get a high from calling his name all the time?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by LaudableXX: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer6F:
Fratermathy, i know u will soon show up here, u and LaudableXX(laudate)

I am waiting for u.

I am going to give little Urhobo a platform.

cc: amarabae, ngozi123, pointb, ireneony and afam4eva

I don't know what that Laudate chap did to you, that you now think everyone else whose moniker sounds similar, must be him. Try to stop being delusional. It doesn't suit you....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by nannyo(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is Sagay a constitutional law lawyer? I don't know too much about Sagay, but am certain that he is a scholar in Law of Contract. just read my Sagay this afternoon. can any lawyer in the house or law student put me through?
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by okenta2017: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Firstpage:

https://independent.ng/igbo-intimidating-buhari-biafra-get-appointments-sagay/amp/

I will strongly advice the Igbo's to refrain from responding to saygay.but mark him as an Igbo hater.
Its only few tribes that will be fortunate like the igbo people whom God has always shown their enermy,
but they rather prefer to look the other way.
I did not rember anybody accusing the Igbo's of rigging that election with underaged voters or fielding anybody who does not have the requisite qualification..
I keep telling the Igbo's go and get your voters card it can make a very big different.
No matter what ever anybody says you don't have enermy in the SW but rather in that your
stupid biafran map. No body will tell me because I was once a victim of that false relationship.
"OZO EMEKWANA"
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by NNAMDICE: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2018
stupid nigerian youths always arguing rubbish when theres fire on the mountain...you youths dont even know what is impending...you are here, all talkin rubbish when animals are carrying your money to the jungle,indians ,lebannese,philipinos taking your jobs all over the country mostly lagos....all you know how to do is to cause war social media..go and do it on the streets..go and agitate like a people with rights..idiot/cursed youths
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 25, 2018
I find it very disconcerting but not surprising when I read an article by a person [who is supposed to be of sound legal mind] that is full of garbage and arrant nonsense especially as it relates to the treatment of the Igbos in the Nigerian dispensation. I must confess, I am not familiar with the writer of this article besides what I garnered from the article as it relates to his profession but all I know is that he must be one of those Nigerians whose only source of pride and joy is to take a "dig" at the people of the South East every chance they get.

I advice Mr. Sagay or whatever he calls himself, to go an read the interview given by Obansanjo [who can't be mistaken to be a friend of the Igbos], "Obasanjo's BBC Hardtalk: Why Igbos Are Angry With Nigeria" before he widely opens his orifice to exhibit not only his idiotic sentiments but his hatred. If Mr. Sagay is being honest with himself, he ought to know that there's no truth to all his vituperations. It is amazing to me that the other tribes only find their voice and strength when it comes to dealing with the Igbos but easily melt away like "snow" in the Spring time when it comes to the Hausa/Fulani.

Truth be told, the Igbos are not the problem that ails Nigeria. The average south easterner wants to be treated and given a fair shot just like any other average Nigerian from any other tribe. Afterall, no Nigerian wants to be in a UNION where he/she is just tolerated. We all wanna be where we are celebrated. Make no mistake, the crud of Nigerian problem is to be found at the feet of the Fulanis who see themselves as the Masters and owners of Nigeria while the rest are serfs and people still wonder why IPOB is opting to withdraw from the contraption called NIGERIA.

As other Nigerians are busy spending all their energy hating and vilifying the Igbos, the powers that be in Nigeria are assiduously trying to make them SLAVES in their own country very soon. These people NEVER wondered why the Fulani herdsmen are kidnapping, raping, maiming, pillaging, killing and doing their very best to infiltrate and occupy the whole of the southern part of Nigeria and the middle belt. These ill treatments by the Fulanis are not only reserved for the common man but also meted to the highly placed individuals from these tribes, yet with their blinders on, they see the igbos as their major problem and priority. I mean...how foolish can one be?

For those who must have forgotten or have selective amnesia, they need to go and read the confession by ex Boko Haram leader [Sheik Sani Haliru] back in 2012, which I am sure was posted on this forum. While the other tribes spend all their efforts bickering and loathing each other, the Fulanis are methodically and systematically putting their evil agenda in place. It goes without saying that a "man whose house is on fire, does not waste his precious time chasing after rodents."

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by supereagle(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
like osibaande, health minister and Tinubu to mention but a few.

A SE man would have been the senate president (Ngige), but they frittered that opportunity away because of lack of foresight and bitterness. People who hate truth would descend on me. They are sounding the song of bitterness again.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
supereagle:

A SE man would have been the senate president (Ngige), but they frittered that opportunity away because of lack of foresight and bitterness. People who hate truth would descend on me. They are sounding the song of bitterness again.
Eweremadu is deputy senate president, and so? What is the big deal about these positions? Osibaande is VP and then? What is the effect on you and your family?
Buhari is president and then? What is the effect on the foolish almajiris I saw at the market yesterday day except foolish prestige?
Nigeria needs overhauling,since as enlightened as you are, the first thing you think about is tribe.
May God deliver this nation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
inyamu! descendents of prostitute,I want to order u today.. bring ur mother along with u,so I can bless and patronize ur family business grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Rubbish comment. We are talking reality, this is saying rubbish. Tufiakwa the almajis you indeed have a long way to go. You think vulgarity will kill reality and truth, no it won't. Visit any market in Abuja and tell me what you see. Sannu, you need help.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
but that still won't stop u in opening ur legs for the al-majir,pathetic inyamuri
shallysgirl:
Rubbish comment. We are talking reality, this is saying rubbish. Tufiakwa the almajis you indeed have a long way to go. You think vulgarity will kill reality and truth, no it won't. Visit any market in Abuja and tell me what you see. Sannu, you need help.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Reelectbuhari: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
prof It sir Gay....
am committed to buhari re election
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by supereagle(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
Eweremadu is deputy senate president, and so? What is the big deal about these positions? Osibaande is VP and then? What is the effect on you and your family?
Buhari is president and then? What is the effect on the foolish almajiris I saw at the market yesterday day except foolish prestige?
Nigeria needs overhauling,since as enlightened as you are, the first thing you think about is tribe.
May God deliver this nation.

This may be the reason
*Why are blacks not wealthy*

Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption.

Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group.

We the Jews
- build Jewish business,
- hire Jewish,
- buy Jewish and
- spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

"He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed"

93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black wants to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They
- go on holiday abroad,
- buy houses abroad,
- school abroad,
- go for medical treatment abroad etc

instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying
- Louis Vuitton,
- Hermes,
- expensive cars,
- shoes,
-houses,
-dresses etc,

Blacks could
- industralize Africa,
- build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His
-compulsive habit of killing his own,
- compulsive material consumption.
-His inability to build businesses or
-preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

They need to look inwards otherwise they will continuously remain colonized and lose their place in history.

Pls forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa.

We all need to learn our lessons quickly and build our Nation.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Probz(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

I don't know what that Laudate chap did to you, that you now think everyone else whose moniker sounds similar, must be him. Try to stop being delusional. It doesn't suit you....

Look at this onye ala.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by LaudableXX: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Probz:
Look at this onye ala.
Is "onye ala" your middle name, or the latest title you just acquired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.