Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay (19932 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
The geriatric fool is just seeking for publicity and has nothing important to say.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:
"flat.heads are 2nd class citizen" MASSOD

"flat.heads are pigs" pigdiot bleaching cownu

"flat.heads are foolish" Uwazuruike

"flat.heads are jobless" ikpeazu

it's like flat.heads have been cursed since B.C.
alamajiri the suya seller. Dagger warrior grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
supereagle:
They always lose out because of selfishness. Trust southwest, they would first jaw jaw and unite among themselves that this what we want.
like osibaande, health minister and Tinubu to mention but a few.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by InfiniteLoopx: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
When did Biafran agitation started? MASSOB and IPOB predated Buhari, so how is an ethnic group of more than 18 million using Biafra to intimidate Buhari? Where are his facts and statistics? If he is truelly a lawyer, can he stand for an open debate with a Biafran so that this issue he has been running his mouth on, can be objectively handled? An old man that feeds with sour mouth on a people he loves to hate. angry

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Odingo1: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:
the pigdiot bleaching cownu was known to be jobless before he started his agitation,now that he has secured a job and defraud flat.heads,he has run away grin cheesy

98% of biafra agitators are jobless,or have u seen any perminant politician's son agitating?!
Biafra agitation stated with MASSOB during Obasanjo time,Obasanjo struggle hardly to keep MASSOB in check as Buhari is doing with IPOB now, even Jonathan administration arrested so many Biafra agitators and kill some,people should stop using Biafra agitation to show their hatred against the Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol old men in this country knows how to use tribalism to trend... The issue of Biafra has been silenced months ago.. Guess what, an old man raised it up just to spite hate.

I think fulani herdsmen are doing what they are doing because they need more land for thier cow
While boko haram are kidnapping and bombing people because they need an Islam caliphate.

Balance the approach of each of this sect and tell me who and which should be topic of the town.

Guess what, this old man house is burning but he is busy chasing mosquito..
Cos he knows hate filled youth must hail him and that's exactly whats going on here.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Efewestern:

This post about about sagay, but somehow somehow you decided the bring urhobo into your discussion.

I don't know what's wrong with u guys.. but urhobos are definitely not your problem.

Fratermathy, i know u will soon show up here, u and LaudableXX(laudate)

I am waiting for u.

I am going to give little Urhobo a platform.

cc: amarabae, ngozi123, pointb, ireneony and afam4eva

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by HiddenShadow: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sanchez01:

Last I checked, Okowa was not the one who asked farmers to pay herdsmen over 3 million Naira while the latter was to pay farmers less than N500,000. Until you realise how messed up your states are versus how hard your own people asslick Fulani asses, you won't get the clearer picture here.

Well, Fulani Terrorists are already in Urhobo land marching towards Itsekiri land.

So you guys are free to keep shouting IPOB while Fulani Terrorists perfect their take over plan.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by wailersarefools: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

The Buhari you voted for, what good has he done to your own grassroot?
[/s]
Coming from a uae vacationer without visa.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
hahah the same almajiri shoe maker that sleeps with u,don't later claim rape on social media
shallysgirl:
1st class almajiri grin I didn't see my suya o. Even my shoe wasn't well polished. Going to the market now to buy meat and veggies. grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Efewestern Fratermathy, LaudableXX(laudate)

Pls, make una no forget to wear skirt wen una dey come, na skirt we dey take fight in this parts of nairaland.

cc: amarabae, ngozi123, pointb, ireneony and afam4eva

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Odingo1: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Lol old men in this country knows how to use tribalism to trend... The issue of Biafra has been silenced months ago.. Guess what, an old man raised it up just to spite hate.

I think fulani herdsmen are doing what they are doing because they need more land for thier cow
While boko haram are kidnapping and bombing people because they need an Islam caliphate.

Balance the approach of each of this sect and tell me who and which should be topic of the town.

Guess what, this old man house is burning but he is busy chasing mosquito..
Cos he knows hate filled youth must hail him and that's exactly whats going on here.
He want to use it to get other tribes concentration from Boko haram and fulani herdsmen atrocities diverted because he know the medicine to arouse their hatred towards Igbos is to mention Igbo this,Igbo that and they can even give fulani their land,wife and daughters to hate on Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Abeg,who are the we? One man or a group of people say something and it becomes we. Nansense
Ask the person in your household.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Chukazu: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
And this is not hate speech undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by bakynes(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
When did Biafran agitation started? MASSOB and IPOB predated Buhari, so how is an ethnic group of more than 18 million using Biafra to intimidate Buhari? Where are his facts and statistics? If he is truelly a lawyer, can he stand for an open debate with a Biafran so that this issue he has been running his mouth on, can be objectively handled? An old man that feeds with sour mouth on a people he loves to hate. angry
Yes MASSOB and IPOB predated Buhari but there was no loud agitation during GEJ's tenure because Igbos occupied his govt. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the renewed agitation for Biafra was because GEJ lost the 2015 elections.

Igbos have not for one second hidden their dislike/hate for anything Buhari/APC. It is even evident on this forum,online and offline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by oodualover: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
modelmike7:
Hmmmmm, I don't comment on tribalisitic thread, no matter how true it may look or sound!!

I can see some people about to start an e-ethnic WAR already.
smh!

Nigerian youths have been mesmerized and finger-brain by all these policitians.
smh!!
It is the simple truth. They remembered Biafra after they lost the last general election. Ibos ard shameless losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by shallysgirl: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahah the same almajiri shoe maker that sleeps with u,don't later claim rape on social media
no time for i
untrained,illiterate almajiri. No sense of decorum. That's what you are known for. The next thing na dagger. Tufiakwa. Animals in human skin.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by vaca1: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
This one is sad cos they are using their resources to feed Nigerians
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
UMU-IGBO,(BIAFRANS) PLEASE, LET US JUST IGNORE THIS THREAD AND THE VERY USELESS SAGAY.

WE HAVE PASSED THE NOISE MAKING STAGE.

IF THE AFONJA AND SAGAY KNOW THAT WE ARE USING BIAFRA TO INTIMIDATE BUHARI, THEN Y DID DEY GO ABOUT OPERATION PYTHON DANCE? THREATENING MORE PYTHON DANCE 3?

LET THEM CALL IGBOS BLUFF AND GRANT THEM A REFERENDUM.

REFERENDUM WILL ANSWER ALL THIS ALLEGATION AND QUESTION.

THEN AGAIN, NIGERIA DONT HAVE THAT GUTS, IT IS A SISSY NATION.

RESULTANTLY, IGBO WILL CONTINUE WITH THE BIAFRA AGITATION UNTIL NIGERIA CALL OUR BLUFF AND CALL REFERENDUM.

cc. amarabae, fratermathy, ngozi123, afam4eva, efewestern, laudate and pointB

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by pazienza(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Odingo1:

He want use it to get other tribes concentration from Boko haram and fulani herdsmen atrocities diverted because he know the medicine to arouse their hatred towards Igbos is to mention Igbo this,Igbo that and they can even give fulani their land,wife and daughters to hate on Igbos.

Ofcourse, nothing unites Nigerians more than shared Igbo resentment and loathe.
Men like Sagay are real, and I like them. They are vocal about their loathe for us, many deluded Igbos wouldn't recognize this loathe from actions of Nigerians, except when delivered verbally like Sagay does.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
pazienza:

Ofcourse, nothing unites Nigerians more than shared Igbo resentment and loathe.
Men like Sagay are real, and I like them. They are vocal about their loathe for us, many deluded Igbos wouldn't recognize this loathe from actions of Nigerians, except when delivered verbally like Sagay does.

IT IS MORE ENVY AND JEALOUSY.

SOME OF THEM HAVE EVEN THROWN THEIR WOMEN UNDER THE BUS FOR OURS.

WE THANK GOD! WE THANK GOD, WE ARE IGBO!

I WILL NOT LIKE TO BE THEM, WITH ALL THAT ENVY AND JEALOUSY WASTING HOPELESSLY, WHILST THE IGBO GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY AND OUR ADVERSARY.

MAY THEIR ENVY AND JEALOUSY NEVER END. ISE!

THEIR ENVY MEANS OUR SUCCESS AND THEIR JEALOUSY MEANS OUR CONQUEST.

MAY IT CONTINUE LIKE THAT. ISE!

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Lot13(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

By the time Fulani terrorists visit his Itsekiri village, the same old man go turn around dey look for the help of Igbos.
why would they turn to a people who have not been able to help themselves for help?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by overall90: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
bakynes:

Yes MASSOB and IPOB predated Buhari but there was no loud agitation during GEJ's tenure because Igbos occupied his govt. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the renewed agitation for Biafra was because GEJ lost the 2015 elections.

Igbos have not for one second hidden their dislike/hate for anything Buhari/APC. It is even evident on this forum,online and offline.

you are wrong.
the singular and most important factor that escalated the Biafra agitation was the arrest and incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu.
how can Nigerians forgot so soon that it was after his arrest that IPOB came out to demonstrate.
if Buhari had not arrested NK,I don't think the tempo of the agitation would have changed in any way.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by oodualover: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer6F:

IT IS MORE ENVY AND JEALOUSY.

SOME OF THEM HAVE EVEN THROWN THEIR WOMEN UNDER THE BUS FOR OURS.

WE THANK GOD! WE THANK GOD, WE ARE IGBO!

I WILL NOT LIKE TO BE THEM, WITH ALL THAT ENVY AND JEALOUSY WASTING HOPELESSLY, WHILST THE IGBO GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY AND OUR ADVERSARY.

MAY THEIR ENVY AND JEALOUSY NEVER END. ISE!

THEIR ENVY MEANS OUR SUCCESS AND THEIR JEALOUSY MEANS OUR CONQUEST.

MAY IT CONTINUE LIKE THAT. ISE!

letusbepieces, why not refute what the Prof said? If you want referendum and are sincere about it, why not meet your leaders to get it for you instead of crying and blaming Yoruba people? You guys are proving the prof right.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by sweetjohn(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Lot13(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
pazienza:
Sagay is a character I like.
Unlike other Nigerians, he doesn't hide his disdain and loathe for Ndiigbo.
He is open and honest about it.

The world would be a better place, if men were as open as sagay.
https://www.nairaland.com/2858845/prof-sagay-many-igbos-didnt
They have succeeded in making every other tribes in Nigeria their enemy, and the implication of this will manifest in time to come.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
oodualover:

letusbepieces, why not refute what the Prof said? If you want referendum and are sincere about it, why not meet your leaders to get it for you instead of crying and blaming Yoruba people? You guys are proving the prof right.

Are u drunk? I am not that moniker u mentioned. I just want to take this opportunity to refute that claim.

As for the other trash u wrote, welll, they are typical Afonja attempt at dodging the bullet.

Referendum is not rocket science, Nigeria calls election, they should call referendum for Biafra.

Britain did it for Scotland. Learn from your masters.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Tflex01: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
overall90:

you are wrong.
the singular and most important factor that escalated the Biafra agitation was the arrest and incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu.
how can Nigerians forgot so soon that it was after his arrest that IPOB came out to demonstrate.
if Buhari had not arrested NK,I don't think the tempo of the agitation would have changed in any way.

But I thought you guys boasted that nobody born of a woman can touch Nnamdi Kanu... how come he was eventually arrested?

cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by slowice(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Anyone supporting this senseless talk is stupid.... This is a democracy, people vote for whosoever they like and that doesn't mean that they hate the other person. 2018 some still support this level of hatred and call it truth. Re you also saying that if gej had won the election he would not give appointment to Northerners or southerners because he lost in those area? If gej had won the election would we be saying that the hausas re using herdsmen to negotiate for appointments? Do you the truth? There re Igbos that voted for PMB, re we also saying that they deserve nothing from his government because they re not in the majority? Nonsense. Did PMB win in delta state? So delta deserve no appointments too. For they records Igbos re one of the biggest tribe in Nigeria and their size n contributions to the growth of this nation they ve the right to seek for better opportunities wherever n whenever n if this this upset you then kill yourself now because Igbos ll not on planet earth ever stop seeking for better opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Lot13(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
oodualover:

They are only trying to blackmail the Yoruba people to support the Biafra agenda. They believe it is a done deal if they can have this people to support them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Omeokachie: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Even APC called this dude a."rogue elephant".

I don't take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by overall90: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lot13:
They have succeeded in making every other tribes in Nigeria their enemy, and the implication of this will manifest in time to come.

Nonsense talk.
how much did you and your hating lot love igbos before the advent of IPOB.
an agitation that predate Buhari and was only made worse by Buhari himself through the arrest of Kanu is now because of appointment.the same IPOB that instructed people to boycott the 2015 elections are the ones that want appointment with Buhari.
I'm sure this fool came up this at this period to divert attention from the happenings and people are already falling for it.
and let me tell you foolish lot that keep threatening,there is no way the Igbos are going to have it worse than they already had .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Dares Kwankwaso To Enter Kano For His Presidential Campaign / Gudumbali Attack: 12 Soldiers Killed, Dozens Missing In Battle With Boko Haram / Election Tribunal Members Inaugurated By Acting CJN Picked By Onnoghen – Officia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.