Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay (19941 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:
wtf,this is the first time am hearing this,igbos are the most educated in nigeria?you must definitely be a pig.

Can u show me any proof that Yoruba pipo are the most educated in nigeria?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiger28:
where did the one with a "PHD" get us?One more term of Mr PHD and Nigeria would have been like Venezuela today.....seriously. If a president didnt know the consequences of dashing everyone billions of dollar. There was a time he took out so much money in dollars that dollars was so scarce in circulation....do you understand the economic consequences? PHD without a single thesis....abeg!!!

Pls u can ride on wit any form of stupidity, but don't ever compare GEJ with buhari
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by laydoh(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer6F:

ANY IGBO PERSON THAT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD FROM AFONJA SHOULD BE PREPARED TO PAY WITH HIS LIFE.

THIS PEOPLE ARE LIARS, DECEIVERS AND BETRAYERS.

GO TO NAIRALAND AND SEE THE FIRST THREAD ON THE POLITICS SECTION AGAINST SECCESSIONIST.

THE LOUDEST OPPOSITION TO IPOB CAME FROM THE SOUTHWEST LED BY THE LIKES OF OBJ AND CO.

BIAFRA IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.

CALL A REFERENDUM TODAY AND BY TOMORROW, IGBOS IN LAGOS WILL BE MAKING PLANS TO RELOCATE EAST.
for where,igbo people go leave lagos?yeye dey smell.your pple fit die 4 lagos.no b hia we dey wia ur pple 4 lag dey warn u say make u no cause problem 4 dem,say dem no support you.first of all,figure out those who are behind you,who support you,make u no lose painfully.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by laydoh(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Can u show me any proof that Yoruba pipo are the most educated in nigeria?
u see ur lyf inside lagoon,did i even mention yoruba.y r u beating arwnd d bush and giving yourself headache when you knw d truth,do u guys even go to school,no be business u cherish most 4 ur lyf?moreso i dnt have to proof myself to you,coz its meaningless to u guys.btw gimme proof dat u guys do go to school.google is ur friend my broda,or shud i teach u how to search on google also?pls knw d facts b4 spewing sh!t nxt time.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:
u see ur lyf inside lagoon,did i even mention yoruba.y r u beating arwnd d bush and giving yourself headache when you knw d truth,do u guys even go to school,no be business u cherish most 4 ur lyf?moreso i dnt have to proof myself to you,coz its meaningless to u guys.btw gimme proof dat u guys do go to school.google is ur friend my broda,or shud i teach u how to search on google also?pls knw d facts b4 spewing sh!t nxt time.

I don't rant like an idiotic mad man.

Clear ur doubts.

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics&hl=en-NG

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by WisdomFlakes: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:

Lol. You just said the truth. No matter the amount of book an igbo man reads, he will still end up in the market trading. It is in their blood. Not that it is a bad thing anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by kabarka(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
You are tired of heading corruption.your boss has grossly disappointed you which you have confessed recently,now you remember biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by wingmanII: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who on earth made this idiot a prof? Na wa for this doomed country.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

By the time Fulani terrorists visit his Itsekiri village, the same old man go turn around dey look for the help of Igbos.
Benue people comes to mind.

Omenkalives is still hiding in Aba.

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by InfiniteLoopx: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
ikeyman00:

And they still wonder the reason this country is called a zoo

The truth is of all the black race Igbos are exceptional to the core

In fact Biafra should never be in Africa in the first place

Just look around you that for over 50 years you just cannot generate electricity

IPOB established far before this boko harem Buhari came up and they know it but as saying goes they will never admit it

They just do not like the Igbo and they will never admit it in the open; go through nl archives the evidence is overwhelming.

Time and time people have died for the quest of Biafra and people move on and at the same time you have these devils cheering the boko harem Buhari to kill more Igbo.

We are watching by the side as the zoo will crumble by itself before your evil eyes.

As we are speaking there is one afonja that dwell on fb , Nk wanabe talking about liberating the afonja race and everybody is pretending not to know. His name is Adenyika Grandson that want to fight from his wife kitchen in UK.

Either way if you want to upset all these useless Igbo haters talk about Biafra

By the way tell that useless Buhari we are still waiting for the corruption lists as he promised!

Ndi ara

This is the reason I'm a major advocate of an only Igboid country. My beef with IPOB remain only on the premise of including this southern tribes. Their hate for Igbos is epic. I don't trust them and never will. Just imagine what an elder is spewing from his mouth because he wants to remain relivant in this failed administration. Bigots. angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by laydoh(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't rant like an idiotic mad man.

Clear ur doubts.

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics&hl=en-NG
now i knw how ignorant you are for showing me the baseless theory.ask chinua achebe,am very sure you can never knw more than him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by leostenus: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
I just pity Nigerian youths. These evil men will put words to you people & you will be hating yourselves the more while they impoverish you the more. Insult igbos or love them, they are better than you. Despite the situation of this country, they still travel home paying 20k, just to visit home within Christmas which most of us can not do while traveling By land. They live in better & more expensive apartment in Nigeria. They develop your land without which you would have remained in darkness by now. They were not given top position, yet they are living better than you. Who is this useless professor who claim to be a material, yet things are going bad in this country. Bihari is not good for president & must step down for someone else. You are all against this government, yet you can not speak up because of penny you receive from the thieves that call themselves leaders. Mind you Biafra is an ideology which can not be killed. I promise you that with is useless way your useless leaders divide us, Biafra is the only option.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by InfiniteLoopx: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
christ007:
Am an Igbo boi and i will say my mind.this Biafra thing that some Igbo people are fighting for will not help us.we Igbo know if this so-called Biafra thing should happen we Igbo will be the one suffering coz will do not have anything and most business men in Nigeria are Igbo so let all think about this and join hands together to make Nigeria one nation.and ipob should stop coz nobody know where their leader dey till now
Stop been stupidly naive. If you don't know, ask questions.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by medpren: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

By the time Fulani terrorists visit his Itsekiri village, the same old man go turn around dey look for the help of Igbos.

You dey mind the buffoon? Mor0ns like him always eat their words at the end.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by LZAA: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
imhotep:

Benue people comes to mind.

Omenkalives is still hiding in Aba.

cc lzaa
i still play the danny wilson song for omenka evry morning to calm him down and clear zombieism but this is a gradual process.zombieism takes time but i'm sure it will be cleared grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by LZAA: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls u can ride on wit any form of stupidity, but don't ever compare GEJ with buhari
precision u know my worry?
nigeria is already worse than venezuela
workers are underpaid
basic amenities have been further eroded
evrywia u go is a series of complaints and hopelessness
yet some slowpokes keep calling ndigbo
smh
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:
now i knw how ignorant you are for showing me the baseless theory.ask chinua achebe,am very sure you can never knw more than him.

I can't sponsor ur stupidity.

Pls address what I sent and also consult chinua achebe too. I know everything he said about who started schooling in nigeria first and who started later, caught up with n surpassed the first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by medpren: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Efewestern:

This post about about sagay, but somehow somehow you decided the bring urhobo into your discussion.

I don't know what's wrong with u guys.. but urhobos are definitely not your problem.

Your itshekiri brother has a right to insult the great Igbo nation but no Igbo man should tell him the tree his wooden mouth was carved from?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by christ007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Stop been stupidly naive. If you don't know, ask questions.
and what is your stupidly all about in my business grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
LZAA:

precision u know my worry?
nigeria is already worse than venezuela
workers are underpaid
basic amenities have been further eroded
evrywia u go is a series of complaints and hopelessness
yet some slowpokes keep calling ndigbo
smh

They use igbos n GEJ to cover up for Buhari each time Nigeria's intense poverty n hunger under Buhari rears up its ugly head.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
christ007:
Am an Igbo boi and i will say my mind.this Biafra thing that some Igbo people are fighting for will not help us.we Igbo know if this so-called Biafra thing should happen we Igbo will be the one suffering coz will do not have anything and most business men in Nigeria are Igbo so let all think about this and join hands together to make Nigeria one nation.and ipob should stop coz nobody know where their leader dey till now

""we Igbo will""

And wen did u become the spokesperson of the igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by christ007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""we Igbo will""

And wen did u become the spokesperson of the igbos
Na jamb question you dey ask grin
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
hahahaha come along with ur mother,so I can patronize ur family business grin cheesy
shallysgirl:
no time for i
untrained,illiterate almajiri. No sense of decorum. That's what you are known for. The next thing na dagger. Tufiakwa. Animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by dubbiskelly(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:
wtf,this is the first time am hearing this,igbos are the most educated in nigeria?you must definitely be a pig.

There are only two reasons why anyone would argue an issue ad hominem; one being crass ignorance and the other being pure foolishness.

I asserted my opinions which I believe are factual and this imp retorted to calling names?

Put sentiments aside and try to have factual arguments.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
hahaha sophisticated imbecilic lineage of ashawo,prostitute,ritualist and regional skull mining entities..who only source of income is through sacrifice and slavery
shallysgirl:
no time for i
untrained,illiterate almajiri. No sense of decorum. That's what you are known for. The next thing na dagger. Tufiakwa. Animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:
for where,igbo people go leave lagos?yeye dey smell.your pple fit die 4 lagos.no b hia we dey wia ur pple 4 lag dey warn u say make u no cause problem 4 dem,say dem no support you.first of all,figure out those who are behind you,who support you,make u no lose painfully.

Igbo came to Lagos and the same way they came, if Biafra ever happen they will slowly but surely mass migrate back East.

It is Nigeria problem that drove them west in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by medpren: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer6F:

IT IS MORE ENVY AND JEALOUSY.

SOME OF THEM HAVE EVEN THROWN THEIR WOMEN UNDER THE BUS FOR OURS.

WE THANK GOD! WE THANK GOD, WE ARE IGBO!

I WILL NOT LIKE TO BE THEM, WITH ALL THAT ENVY AND JEALOUSY WASTING HOPELESSLY, WHILST THE IGBO GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY AND OUR ADVERSARY.

MAY THEIR ENVY AND JEALOUSY NEVER END. ISE!

THEIR ENVY MEANS OUR SUCCESS AND THEIR JEALOUSY MEANS OUR CONQUEST.

MAY IT CONTINUE LIKE THAT. ISE!

Na God go bless you o jare. May the anti-Igbo envy and hate never end. E dey sweet me whenever mediocre buffoons lament about Igbos. It means we are their nemesis.

Tell the conquere hateful fulani slave that we are winning. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by medpren: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lot13:
why would they turn to a people who have not been able to help themselves for help?

Fulani attacks are more prevalent in meddlebelt, yorubaland and non-Igbo areas of southern nigeria. It's not a coincidence, go and do your research and find out why.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ItsTutsi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
inyamu! descendents of prostitute,I want to order u today.. bring ur mother along with u,so I can bless and patronize ur family business grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
shallysgirl:
alamajiri the suya seller. Dagger warrior grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ApexPredator: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
oodualover:

The British people through their leaders asked for referendum, and they were given their wish. The EU did not suddenly give them without them asking for it
EU did not organise a referendum for the British though. My point is that even without the election anti-EU parties like BNP and UKIP, they were able to secure a referendum because their politcal framework is a democracy and they listened to a large segment of their people. It is not like the British leaders were in support of leaving the EU. Nigeria claims to be a democracy but operates in the realm of fascism.
Ex British Prime minister David Cameron also thought Brexiters were full of shyt and bluffing until the result came in and he had to resign. You One Nigeria advocates who think Biafra agitation is just a Blackmail should summon the courage and call our "bluff".

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nonaira3: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
laydoh:

They left your Lagos in droved in the first Biafra. Remind us again, who invaded Biafra first to drag them back.

What prompted Igbos to move to your skull mining region is the policy of your shithole. Remove that shithole from equation, and you'll watch them leave in Droves again like they did the first Biafra.

Infact, if you follow IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu speeches, you would habe known that was his number one fight. He was preaching for igbos to leave Lagos and move back to Igboland when Biafra comes. Remind us again, who were the set agonists against him with all their might?

Call our Bluff and give that referendum now. You can quote me on this anyday, I bet you 95% of Igbo will vote for complete disintegration. Call our Bluff

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.