Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay (19937 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by overall90: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tflex01:

But I thought you guys boasted that nobody born of a woman can touch Nnamdi Kanu... how come he was eventually arrested?

cool

I don't think I have your time.
when you have something reasonable to say then you can quote me.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by oodualover: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Are u drunk? I am not that moniker u mentioned. I just want to take this opportunity to refute that claim.

As for the other trash u wrote, welll, they are typical Afonja attempt at dodging the bullet.

Referendum is not rocket science, Nigeria calls election, they should call referendum for Biafra.

Britain did it for Scotland.
Britain did it for Scotland after Scotland asked for it. The Scotish people through their representatives asked for referendum. But this is not what ibos are doing.
Letusbepieces, I will repeat what I said. If you guys are truly sincere and serious in leaving Nigeria, you meet your representatives. But just like the prof Sagay, I doubt you guys want Biafra. Biafra agitation began after your favourite candidate woefully lost the election. Since then, you have been propagating hate towards Yoruba( Tinubu) and Buhari. You are bitter about that loss, hence, you insult people who don't follow your logic. You hold this rancour towards them. You always revel when your see or hear some unpleasant happen to other tribes that did not vote for Jonathan. I have notice that every ibo person that support Biafra hate Buhari and loves Jonathan. Why is that? I guess it is because of that 2015 election.
If you want Biafra, meet your leaders, or vote people that support your agitation.
Many of you bitter losers called ibos must acknowlegde that people are unapologetic about voting Buhari in.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ApexPredator: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
oodualover:

Britain did it for Scotland after Scotland asked for it. The Scotish people through their representatives asked for referendum. But this is not what ibos are doing.
Letusbepieces, I will repeat what I said. If you guys are truly sincere and serious in leaving Nigeria, you meet your representatives. But just like the prof Sagay, I doubt you guys want Biafra. Biafra agitation began after your favourite candidate woefully lost the election. Since then, you have been propagating hate towards Yoruba( Tinubu) and Buhari. You are bitter about that loss, hence, you insult people who don't follow your logic. You hold this rancour towards them. You always revel when your see or hear some unpleasant happen to other tribes that did not vote for Jonathan. I have notice that every ibo person that support Biafra hate Buhari and loves Jonathan. Why is that? I guess it is because of that 2015 election.
If you want Biafra, meet your leaders, or vote people that support your agitation.
Many of you bitter losers called ibos must acknowlegde that people are unapologetic about voting Buhari in.
Please tell us, how did the British get Brexit?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ApexPredator: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
I speak for a large number of Igbo people when I say we have Nigeria fatigue. We are sick and tired of this failed colonial contraption and want to try new things.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by iKnowevents(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
cheesy cheesy

Lolzzz this boy, it seems only ONE thing makes you happy in your merited miserable life, hatred for Igbo people.

It's good sha. Be happy it's necessary for your health.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ApexPredator: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alariiwo:
A time will come when that cheap biafra blackmail will backfire and all other regions will send them packing at once including the SS they love doing attache with..

Karma is a biatch.. Let them continue.
Send us packing with Biafra and I don't mind a single bit.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by wink2015(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
THE IGBO ELITES ARE THE BIGGEST BETRAYAL OF THE IGBO NATION.

Outwardly, they pretend to be fighting for Biafra but as soon as they get federal government patronage in form of appointment, contracts, they collect it for themselves and their cronies only to BACKSTAB their people before the federal government.

The Igbo elites use Biafra to get home support in the eastern part of Nigeria and use blackmail to get federal appointment.

They bring in sentiment and other forms of tricks to get consideration and it is these matter that Prof Itse Sagay is hammering on.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Lot13(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Odingo1:

He want to use it to get other tribes concentration from Boko haram and fulani herdsmen atrocities diverted because he know the medicine to arouse their hatred towards Igbos is to mention Igbo this,Igbo that and they can even give fulani their land,wife and daughters to hate on Igbos.
And you don't ever ask yourself why people would give all that just to hate on Igbos. Believe me, something is definitely wrong in the way your people relates with others or how would you describe other tribes seeing Igbos as plague they must have nothing to do with... its really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Chukazu: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
bakynes:

Yes MASSOB and IPOB predated Buhari but there was no loud agitation during GEJ's tenure because Igbos occupied his govt. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the renewed agitation for Biafra was because GEJ lost the 2015 elections.

Igbos have not for one second hidden their dislike/hate for anything Buhari/APC. It is even evident on this forum,online and offline.
y?
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Chukazu: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
bakynes:

Yes MASSOB and IPOB predated Buhari but there was no loud agitation during GEJ's tenure because Igbos occupied his govt. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the renewed agitation for Biafra was because GEJ lost the 2015 elections.

Igbos have not for one second hidden their dislike/hate for anything Buhari/APC. It is even evident on this forum,online and offline.

And South West didn't use OPC to gain power?

Niger Deltans (which Sagay is part of) didn't use militancy to gain?

North didn't use Boko Haram to gain power?

When it's Igbo you guys suddenly regain sanity?

And is Igbo hate for Buhari not justifiable, when the Same man , supposedly president of entire nation calls a particular people "5%"?

Were you expecting entire regions of Nigeria to vote APC and turn Nigeria to "one party state?..then you would be certain of Igbo Love for Buhari?
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by oodualover: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lot13:
They are only trying to blackmail the Yoruba people to support the Biafra agenda. They believe it is a done deal if they can have this people to support them.
Bro, it is not even about whether Yoruba support it or not. Of course, not that Yoruba people don't - many in this forum have and repeatedly said they support it, but I doubt they are sincere about leaving Nigeria. None of their leaders have come out to support it, and the ibos don't seem to care. Obiano said he does support it, and yet ibos elected him for a second term. Just recently, another governor from their region refused to ackowlegde it, yet they will still vote him the second term. But imagine if it was a governor from the west that said all what governor Ikeazu of Abia state said, they would have ran amok and fulminated him. This is why everybody have doubts about the sincerity of this agitation.
The truth of the matter is ibo people don't care if Yoruba people don't support it. Assuming Yoruba leaders speak out to support it nko?
Ibos will other excuses again. They can even say our politicians 'are now' supporting it because we have been marginalized and left-out by the Fulani led-government.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
oodualover:

Sir, I have a very important guest with me, dont mention me again with your typical Afonja psychotic post.

Nigeria is more like Spain and Catalonia.

At the mention of referendum for Biafra in the Senate by Ekeremadu, he was attacaked with bottle of watere and slaps generally exchanged.

That thread is somewhere here on nairaland.

We will get Biafra via international Law.

Biafra will come by power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4agnmQc-sI

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Lot13(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
ApexPredator:
I speak for a large number of Igbo people when I say we have Nigeria fatigue. We are sick and tired of this failed colonial contraption and want to try new things.
Believe me bro...Yorubas especially are not against your agitation to exit Nigeria, but there is a process that must be abide to,and not abusing, insulting and even threatening as a means to achieve result for Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by hammer6F: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lot13:
Believe me bro...Yorubas especially are not against your agitation to exit Nigeria, but there is a process that must be abide to,and not abusing, insulting and even threatening as a means to achieve result for Biafra.

ANY IGBO PERSON THAT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD FROM AFONJA SHOULD BE PREPARED TO PAY WITH HIS LIFE.

THIS PEOPLE ARE LIARS, DECEIVERS AND BETRAYERS.

GO TO NAIRALAND AND SEE THE FIRST THREAD ON THE POLITICS SECTION AGAINST SECCESSIONIST.

THE LOUDEST OPPOSITION TO IPOB CAME FROM THE SOUTHWEST LED BY THE LIKES OF OBJ AND CO.

BIAFRA IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.

CALL A REFERENDUM TODAY AND BY TOMORROW, IGBOS IN LAGOS WILL BE MAKING PLANS TO RELOCATE EAST.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by wilfrik200(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Firstpage:

I hope Enugu and Eboyin are Urhoboland too.

Ebonyi never attacked by FHM
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ApexPredator: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lot13:
Fair enough...Now can you answer the question on how the Brexit referendum was achieved without the election of right wing anti-EU parties like UKIP and BNP?
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Realist2: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sagay is a puppet and a reprobate sycophant, just because his is being paid by Buhari today has make him to lost his common sense and even defending the appointment of death people by buhari his god. Each federating units (state) has a constitutional right to have a minister.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ikeyman00(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
And they still wonder the reason this country is called a zoo

The truth is of all the black race Igbos are exceptional to the core

In fact Biafra should never be in Africa in the first place

Just look around you that for over 50 years you just cannot generate electricity

IPOB established far before this boko harem Buhari came up and they know it but as saying goes they will never admit it

They just do not like the Igbo and they will never admit it in the open; go through nl archives the evidence is overwhelming.

Time and time people have died for the quest of Biafra and people move on and at the same time you have these devils cheering the boko harem Buhari to kill more Igbo.

We are watching by the side as the zoo will crumble by itself before your evil eyes.

As we are speaking there is one afonja that dwell on fb , Nk wanabe talking about liberating the afonja race and everybody is pretending not to know. His name is Adenyika Grandson that want to fight from his wife kitchen in UK.

Either way if you want to upset all these useless Igbo haters talk about Biafra

By the way tell that useless Buhari we are still waiting for the corruption lists as he promised!

Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahah the same almajiri shoe maker that sleeps with u,don't later claim rape on social media

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by blaqoracle: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
babacletus:
Even Itsekiri people don dey get mouth to yab Igbos, just dey talk na your time
this man is greater than ojukwu azikiwe combined.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by dubbiskelly(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
midolian:
Obviously..

But Sagay needs not to worry..Buhari is super-good at handling them. He handles them the same way they handle their businesses (in pipu's land)

What annoys me most about them is, even if you make them occupy 95% of these positions, it only tells on those given the appointments. Nothing good is ever transferred to the grassroot in the end.

Your statement reeks of myopic assertions. Igbos are the most educated and wealthy tribe in Nigeria, despite the ploy to render them handicapped after the civil war.

The north on the other hand didn’t bear the brunt of a civil war and her sons have ruled this country for the greater part of her independence, yet the region is still so backward.

An average Igbo man/woman has seen at least one relative through school and education is the key to unlocking potentials.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by positivethought: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
so those that voted against buhari are fools isn't it?,well I blame the igbo's because each of the SE states has up to a million registered voters but there was no single igbo state that recorded up to 500000 total votes in 2015 presidential elections,the igbo's mistakenly thought they hold the key to Johnathan's electoral success and we're busy making demands and threats with out actually going out to vote,if the igbo's had voted massively Johnathan wouldn't have lost,now Johnathan has gracefully moved on while the igbo's are been scorned, today the Apc Is tempting them with the bait of 2023 presidency by asking them to vote for buhari as the only guarantee,already greedy fellows like uzor orji kalu are busy doing the dirty job,come 2019 if for anything buhari lost the igbo'swill become another butt of sarcasm again,the igbos would have embraced apga and develop it,they should have stood firm for the rotational arrangement after the death of Yar'adua,or they should have been tactful and realistic with Johnathan,but it is so amazing how the igbo's keep getting it wrong all the time due to individual greed, ego and poor vision.i hope the APC /buhari will truly help them.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by oodualover: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
ApexPredator:
I am not against your Biafra agitation. In fact, I wholeheartedly support it, afterall, I am also an ardent proponent of a seperate Yoruba republic( Oodua republic). Sensible people know that Nigeria is a enormous shithole that won't develop and that it is a waste of time. But I don't think your Biafra agitation can make any stride unless your leaders support it. Do you think your Buhari would have had that guts to send military to practice python dance in your land without your leaders approval? Or do you think he would have done that if your leaders( governors, house of reps and so on) were vociferously in support of Biafra? Of couse not!!! Why, it will make the agitation more popular and serious. Buhari won't have sent military to your region if your leaders were not consented. Or if your leaders are not effiminate or weak men. Buhari could do that to the South west exept Ekiti state - and that is if our leaders accept it( they will because of same political party).
The main point here is that you elect leaders that support Biafra. That is what I can say
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by oodualover: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
ApexPredator:

Please tell us, how did the British get Brexit?
The British people through their leaders asked for referendum, and they were given their wish. The EU did not suddenly give them without them asking for it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by VirginFinder: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sanchez01:

The last time they raped women and slaughtered your people in Ezeagu, Awgu and some parts of Anambra, I didn't see or hear your rant. Perhaps, Urhobos occupy these places.

The pigs from the something else.

How they forget so easily is beyond me.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by VirginFinder: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
dubbiskelly:

Your statement reeks of myopic assertions. I[s]gbos are the most educated and wealthy tribe in Nigeria,[/s] despite the ploy to render them handicapped after the civil war.

The north on the other hand didn’t bear the brunt of a civil war and her sons have ruled this country for the greater part of her independence, yet the region is still so backward.

An average Igbo man/woman has seen at least one relative through school and education is the key to unlocking potentials.

@bolded

How can you hold on to that foolish assertion despite the fact laden threads we have on this platform that depict the contrary.

Are you guys okay at all

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by christ007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Am an Igbo boi and i will say my mind.this Biafra thing that some Igbo people are fighting for will not help us.we Igbo know if this so-called Biafra thing should happen we Igbo will be the one suffering coz will do not have anything and most business men in Nigeria are Igbo so let all think about this and join hands together to make Nigeria one nation.and ipob should stop coz nobody know where their leader dey till now
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by tiger28: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
badboywizzy:
Does Buhari deserves to be the president of Nigeria ?

A person that does not even have a secondary school cert.
where did the one with a "PHD" get us?One more term of Mr PHD and Nigeria would have been like Venezuela today.....seriously. If a president didnt know the consequences of dashing everyone billions of dollar. There was a time he took out so much money in dollars that dollars was so scarce in circulation....do you understand the economic consequences? PHD without a single thesis....abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by laydoh(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
dubbiskelly:

Your statement reeks of myopic assertions. Igbos are the most educated and wealthy tribe in Nigeria, despite the ploy to render them handicapped after the civil war.

wtf,this is the first time am hearing this,igbos are the most educated in nigeria?you must definitely be a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by tiger28: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
We all know that. We are all in this world when they told Buhari to shift the vice presidency to their region if he wants them to vote for him. Something they accused others of.
This "Collosal " losers EVEN threatened Ambode to give them igbo deputy governor if he wanted to win. They also asked for their "Yam" festival to be celebrated in lagos every year if ambode was to win. Imagine Yorubas asking for Eyo festival in enugu Useless ppl,useless pigs!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / NASS Resumes Tuesday Amidst Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.