Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? (50442 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by livebynite: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
TO ALL OF YOU THAT ABUSED ME!!

THIS IS WHY GARRI IS EXPENSIVE IN THIS COUNTRY angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by kelvinklein219(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahahha...u have a point sha...
Yea thanks, what do yu think?,i even feel used for the op sef.
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Maski87: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
At least she is careful and uses condom, my girlfriend gave me gonorrhea 2 times,if only she was smart enough to use condom
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Psoul(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
sexaddict08:

you see...if you're not certain, to ask question is not a crime...social media is playing a good role if u don't know. Some people are definitely better than others in decision making, don't get it twisted. if u think u know it all and don't need advice, that is u. Some of us need it, especially from experienced people.
If u ask question u wont get lost!!!

My brother u still didn't get the point. No one is claiming knowing it all.
Asking those questions that the answers will at last be supplied by u makes one look as if he/she is not even making use of his brain. God created everyone with some level of wisdom to do some certain things without seeking for external contribution.

How will u regard someone asking weda to eat since he is hungry? Some questions sound like this.
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Phyde: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Free her ASAP. I hate stories like this.
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by leonprince: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
I can't stop laughing about this garri part
Oyiboman69:
[/quote]stop [quote author=Oyiboman69 post=65435655]
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by mozona(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmm, guy please run away
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Chineke!

So, does it mean u allowed ur bf as well to fork around? lipsrsealed embarassed

we both are just in a relationship, jus mere relationship, she cheat on me so much I had to live with it, but she have it in mind that I was serious and also she was seriously serious with me too.

but like I said earlier it was just a relationship, nothing more, it could lead to something above that ,but it all a process,...
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by sexaddict08(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Psoul:

My brother u still didn't get the point. No one is claiming knowing it all.
Asking those questions that the answers will at last be supplied by u makes one look as if he/she is not even making use of his brain. God created everyone with some level of wisdom to do some certain things without seeking for external contribution.

How will u regard someone asking weda to eat since he is hungry? Some questions sound like this.

if you consider relationship questions as dumb questions then good luck to you...
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by EBISABA(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2018
dairykidd:

I beleive this ur comment is a joke cos if not ur mumu grade pass the OP.... Single level u no get. Imbe..
you are welcome...
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Psoul(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2018
sexaddict08:

if you consider relationship questions as dumb questions then good luck to you...

I don't consider relationship questions as dumb, rather i consider that person a dumb who depends on others in every minute issue before he/she can take a stand on it.

Take it or leave it.
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by Kenny619: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
I’m yet to see any comment that addresses this guy’s level of stupidity. Like guy, are u even existing at all?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by amakadihot87(f): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
donstan18:
Wow!!,...you are indeed a very wise man!, you are so intelligent that I'm beginning to envy you now, don't mind them brO, you are wise.

Next time, when you see her drinking Garri with a guy in your house, ask them if they enjoyed very well.

If you see a guy being shirtless with your babe in your house, tell him to remove his boxers to get enough air.

If you see a used condom you didn't use in your house, don't bother, just pick it up, lick the ice cream in it and start using it as Balloon.

Whenever you see male nude pictures in her phone, just say to her "Wow!!, these nudes are dope, do you have more?" tell her that.

When making love with her again and you notice the wideness and space in her pussy, just kneel down and apologize to her for not having a huge d*ck that will match her pussy.

MUMU!!....Since you don't have sense undecided
C'mon will you get out of here, now!!!!
........at least u are better than that guy nwamaikpe
Re: I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? by tightpussy156: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2020
kai.even if this thread na 1 year I go comments. you are a big fool.MUMU even a girl on that forum don tell you say you are a fool.stress does not widen pussy rather it tighten because it contract the muscle.even ur Olosho girlfriend na big dundy.those men an boys coming to the house you pay house rent for to Bleep her wet wide stinky pussy are his customers for sex.she takes you for a fool that is why she they deceived you.for this 21st century I don't no we still have foolish boys.the wide Toto na all men's Toto.Bleep an pay that is why the Toto is as wide like Atlantic ocean.you don't feel anything once you insert ur dick.na so so water.such Toto na we dey call wasted Toto.one round can last you 3hrs because of the wideness. who quote me should hug transformer.na for ur own good op

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / What I Saw In A Brothel / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.