Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76804 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Silumi(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:

Time will tell

Allow her the are yet to find her 'mumu button'.lol time will really tell.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nate187: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2018
I just dy here since dy look the pictures ..I no sabi wetn I wan yarn..this kyn one u go dy ask am if she really love u? grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Excessive gift buying is a subtle sign of obsession, manipulation & control.

What is excessive to you may be insufficient to another person.
'excessive' is a relative term. After all, we were taught to sew our coats according to its length.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmmmn good of her
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Davindal(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Dude's got no game. He needs to beg. Funny thing is, girls don't go with such weak dudes. She's only gonna lock him up in the friendzone. Maybe that's where he belongs actually

It is your type that carry old and ugly hags above 40 in real life undecided

And you are the weak one here because mentally strong and sound guys do not dwell or jump into other people's businesses

What is wrong with you

You call him classless and shameless yet you've been following his conversations since yesterday...
How is it your fuçking business

And yes Lexy2014 is my friend even before i started using this account
He's one guy i always reply whenever he mentions me because he doesn't behave like some of you here

He has never begged to send me a mail

He only asked politely if he could send me a mail not like some of you mannerless fools that will just send unsolicited mails to someone you don't know before

Oh i'm ugly and old cheesy please put up your pix or show me your ugly frustrated girlfriend's pix otherwise shut the fvck up

At least i don't hide my face while commenting

All these boys that can't even talk to a woman in real life will be misbehaving online

I'm only replying you because you brought Lexy2014 into this and i respect him so much
I'm pretty sure you can't even walk up to me in real life...You can only showcase your madness online

Luminouz i'm not impressed by what you said at all...don't let him drag you into this

And as for you Slaye i agree to all what you said up there...nonsense....Jealousy will kill you one day...i never knew you were like this undecided been watching you
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:

And you are the weak one here because mentally strong and sound guys do not dwell or jump into other people's businesses

What is wrong with you

You call him classless and shameless yet you've been following his conversations since yesterday...

He's one guy i always reply whenever he mentions me because he doesn't behave like some of you here

He only asked politely if he could send me a mail not like some of you mannerless fools that will just send unsolicited mails to someone you don't know before

Oh i'm ugly and old cheesy please put up your pix or show me your ugly frustrated girlfriend's pix otherwise shut the fvck up

All these boys that can't even talk to a woman in real life will be misbehaving online

I'm only replying you because you brought Lexy2014 into this and i respect him so much
I'm pretty sure you can't even walk up to me in real life...You can only showcase your madness online

Luminouz i'm not impressed by what you said at all...don't let him drag you into this

And as for you Slaye i agree to all what you said up there...nonsense....Jealousy will kill you one day...i never knew you were like this undecided been watching you

Sister...no vex...he was sounding like he was begging ni jare...but I also said he might be ur friend Sha already
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
how old is she and how old are u 4u 2 complain that she is too old?do u no her age?am I complaining that she is too old?is it because of her age u decided 2b so insultive? U can't b as insultive as u were just because of age. Ur outpouring of emotion couldn't have been triggered by just age. It doesn't add up.

Because i didn't reply their mails nah cheesy

There are so many hypocrites on nairaland especially all these boys talking anyhow
I've never seen a boy that gossips so much

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Sister...no vex...he was sounding like he was begging ni jare...but I also said he might be ur friend Sha already

I've forgiven you oo
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by otosa(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
You say wall.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by wisekings: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Gebbson007:
n my ex gf is still there bragging bout the boxers she got me on my last bday..
lollllllll
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:

I've forgiven you oo
Lol....
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Shatap n Goan sit-down jor!!!
The most confused creatures known in existence..are women...
I mean....how can u say no n mean yes..then u expect me to know ur mind n act accordingly shocked
I be WINCH shocked
LMAO birds of a feather flock together. Don't assume that all women are the same just because you date the confused ones. From your comment, you're clearly immature so of course you will attract immature girls cos no matured woman in her right mind would come close to you smiley

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
...u sure.? U can do much more..wen is ur guy's birthday..so we can see ur present to him..
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

I think we do.
We may just be trying to be humble you know wink
Shebi humility pays.
Humble? How?
A lot of Nigerian guys don't want to hear anything about an independent women but then will turn around and complain about the one that's dependent. Pick a side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Fesomu(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:

grin grin cheesy

Your ex is legit not okay cheesy

Y'all should follow me on twirra... @wurabecca

Follow me in real life
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
Akuko
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
MhizAJ:

What is wrong with you

[/s]Bla bla bla... I know you enjoy the attention, of course, on nairaland is where classes and old tho.ts like you get attention
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I can't handle good? No, I don't want good. Good is an adjective you'd for a sandwich grin I want extraordinary!
Accept what fact? From whom? You're not my creator so I ain't gonna take anything you say as a prophesy or gospel truth.

My extraordinary soulmate is out there waiting kiss
Have a good day
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
but y are u so bothered and pained about my interaction with this lady and what she will do with me?if u have "game", y don't u try. Its still a free world
Whatever makes you happy son
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:

grin grin cheesy
are you hungry for instagram followers or looking for something manly

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:

grin grin cheesy
are you hungry for instagram followers or looking for something manly

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Sike(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

As for handkerchief
LOL

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Have a good day

BYE
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Tex42(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:
She's 18

I'm not Jealous

I bought Venza for my Ex

So it's not new grin grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6775283_u8wovvas400x400_jpegf11b7566281f9ab2bd173a3f8f239c9a
https://mobile.twitter.com/callmemj23/status/967774286030176256
girl buys x box and stuffs for her guy, makes Nairaland front-page.

U buy Venza for ur guy...I Don dey search google, YouTube and instagram since morning, I no see anything.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by wurabecca(f): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tex42:
girl buys x box and stuffs for her guy, makes Nairaland front-page.

U buy Venza for ur guy...I Don dey search google, YouTube and instagram since morning, I no see anything.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

What is excessive to you may be insufficient to another person.
'excessive' is a relative term. After all, we were taught to sew our coats according to its length.

So in your rational mind this is not excessive, especially for an 18-year-old?

Moderation is key. This is overwhelming FOR ME. I'd be scared.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

LMAO birds of a feather flock together. Don't assume that all women are the same just because you date the confused ones. From your comment, you're clearly immature so of course you will attract immature girls cos no matured woman in her right mind would come close to you smiley
Lmaooooo...
U so pained u even made mistakes typing...

N who is d matured one U??
With ur nose ring making u look like a Chihuahua dog
I will pass!!!

I dashed u a like dou...enjoy it....nosey!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by josephgentle51: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo... (one "o" will suffice)
U you're so pained u even made mistakes typing...

N and who is d matured one U you??
With ur your nose ring making u look like a Chihuahua dog
I will pass!!!

I dashed u a like dou though...enjoy it....nosey!!!
Hahaha talk about mistakes. You're welcome
Pass on what? You have to be offered something to be able to pass on it. Who offered you anything?
Go find someone else to troll
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
Those handkerchief and boxers sharing girls will avoid this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.