Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (61291 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Profkenny1:

Only poor and average guys marry girls above 28 years of age. smiley

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Nice concept

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by oshaosha2014(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2018
E don pain am die!! FYI not everyone will build a plane or make scientific discoveries. what this guy is doing, just give it to him, he's good at it. one more thing..... STFU!

KhaleesiAdaz:

Guy when will you ever post something productive? Always women/girls this and that.
No be your mates dey create technological inventions daily?
It will never be well with whoever did this to you.
Manage get small shame please for the sake of your mother.

I am old and frustrated,? lmao yes. still get a life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Qsscruz(m): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2018
This post would send many ladies down the memory lane.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Qsscruz(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2018
cool
Ellabae:
Na wa. Thank God say I nor join cool
You are smart to know better.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2018
fortunes0215:
Example Funmi Iyanda
that lady really loves her first husband. she just got ego.
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2018
remsonik:
Hmm mm
Tosin and his writeups, I can't abuse/insult any lady for getting married late or not having a guy when she's overriped. Everyone to his own reason. I have a sister job didn't make her marry till 34,she's married now and was surprised her hubby came back with his people to appreciating the family for their decent girl. There's another lady a friend in school then . She's still single cos she's epileptic, immediately she tells a guy that she's epileptic they all run. Epilepsy has been with her since when she was born and she has drugs she's on that puts her in control of it.

God will help ladies ko easy rara , it's God's grace and mercy.

mostly is not their doing. shot happens

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ItsTutsi(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2018
slay queens dey vex for this thread,,tosyne2much has successfully expose nairaland girls grin cheesy grin
oshaosha2014:
E don pain am die!! FYI not everyone will build a plane or make scientific discoveries. what this guy is doing, just give it to him, he's good at it. one more thing..... STFU!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ItsTutsi(m): 2:03am On Mar 03, 2018
Qsscruz:
This post would send many ladies down the memory lane.

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by yarimo(m): 2:56am On Mar 03, 2018
@ number 8 I wish I can see that NYASH out of cloths grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by LarryBeryl(m): 3:49am On Mar 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like we don't have single and frustrated men... undecided
create the thread ma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:

grin cheesy Why are my just seeing this thread now? grin

tosyne2much right now be feeling like the meme below grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ELgordo(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2018
The gal way day number 8 na die! Ovoko
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by COdeGenesis: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2018
grin
KhaleesiAdaz:

Guy when will you ever post something productive? Always women/girls this and that.

grin
KhaleesiAdaz:

E pain am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ibietela2(m): 5:38am On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Nigerian ladies are one funny bunch

>Some of them have very high standards and they believe in this fallacy/fantasy that every one of them will meet a young, rich and handsome guy grin

However, when reality finally dawn upon them, it's often too late and they end up settling with plan F grin

>Some of them claim to want a God fearing men, but even God will fear the kind of 'play boy" they are secretly lusting for.

>it is also weird that some ladies are also attracted to men that don't really care about their emotions, not particularly a play boy but a blunt and sometimes rude guy,

Despite most ladies always claiming to prefer men that take their emotions into consideration

So true praying for a God fearing and good man while they prefer the bad guy who doesn't care about them

7 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2018
velai:
When they eventually wake up in the morning and discover that number 10 was actually a dream...

What’s the story on your meme? Dude was balling grin
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by sharpwriter(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2018
velai:
When they eventually wake up in the morning and discover that number 10 was actually a dream...

Kai.... you wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by lincs25(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
So what do you intend to do with her bro?
I want her to go and continue with the guy!
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by barallanee(f): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao... #single rocks...
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by idu1(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2018
velai:
o boy hell sure for you if u no repent from been a savage grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by ugolinze123(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2018
that no 9 pics....can't just imagine underneath
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Teespice(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2018
mtchewwweew

women this women that.

aren't you tired of the posting the same content. give us something new abeg, not this recycled mumbo jumbo.
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by EternalTruths: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2018
dollyjoy:
I wonder What you are feeling like. You just write anything that appeal or seem true to you and dare try to shove it down our throat as "what is". Rubbish.

Learn so that you don't throw away the right men only to turn into a prayer warrior years later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

grin cheesy Why are my just seeing this thread now? grin
tosyne2much right now be feeling like the meme below grin
Hehe cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2018
ItsTutsi:
slay queens dey vex for this thread,,tosyne2much has successfully expose nairaland girls grin cheesy grin
Dem dey para for me gan cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2018
TourismMan:

Mehn, that yansh eh. I'm just imagining doggy style with that yansh.
I know say na wetin you go like be that tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by EternalTruths: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2018
barallanee:
Lmao... #single rocks...
You sure.?
I would love to hang out with you if you are interested.
Will you feel comfortable talking offline.
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by EternalTruths: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Teespice:
mtchewwweew

women this women that.

aren't you tired of the posting the same content. give us something new abeg, not this recycled mumbo jumbo.

Except you made similar mistake, I don't see why you are angry.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Teespice:
mtchewwweew

women this women that.

Nice pic
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2018
nuele:
Hahahah, Tosyn u indeed 2 much
Thank you bros cool
Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:

See guilty conscience!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To by 234GT(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2018
barallanee:
Lmao... #single rocks...

Na lie sister.

If you are the one in your dp and you're still single, something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.