Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44690 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Uyi168: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
CastedAyo:

Shut up!!
..Oya go sip camel urine
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I dey tell you and most of us still ve that mentality
I think its part of our human nature only maturity and reasoning can overcome it.tell a lady u saw her husband in hotel with another woman.she will not even think but head to war.There was a topic on NL where a man beat the wife wit belt cos of side chick.l dont comment on such one sided story
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
I think its part of our human nature only maturity and reasoning can overcome it.tell a lady u saw her husband in hotel with another woman.she will not even think but head to war.There was a topic on NL where a man beat the wife wit belt cos of side chick.l dont comment on such one sided story
. That's it bro. People are always too quick to reach a conclusion. Happy Sunday to u.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by iliyande(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
So when are you getting married?
Again? she moved out of her fathers house because of that bro
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by givenny(f): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
some mothers should please stop all these nonsense. A young lady committed suicide last month in Enugu because her mother was telling her to go get married. Instead of you to pray for your daugther . You did well young lady

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Spoilt4toto: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
oPPOSEE:
How will man marry a nyashless and breastless woman.
Its bad enjoyment and economic wise.

plastic surgery should be free
you own dey your body grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ivanalimi: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kobicove:

...And who told you that a woman is incomplete unless she's married? undecided
a man too is incomplete without getting married. life is not supposed to be lived alone all ur life. haba. u sleep alone, u wake up alone, u go to work , come back to meet an empty house.while ur sisters and brothers and friends are all happily married with kids. I no wan live that kind life o biko. even tonto dike sha manage marry get one pikin bf she divorced the husband. at least she is not lonely too much now she has a son

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by buffalowings4: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
He good like that a
Enjoy ya life jare
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.
is dat d reason for d pressure?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by madgoat(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
uyaima:
My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope.

My dear at 33 u are very old oh. Who go wan marry u now? U better start serious prayers because like play like play u will clock 40years and menopause go set in.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by buffalowings4: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.

undecided
See this one
Thumbs up girl for taking up responsibility jare

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Lestyn99(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
So what exactly is keeping you from getting married?

Seriously, you guys think wives or husbands are things you just go to the market to purchase?
Being married to a person means you have to live with that person for the rest of your life and you've got to be careful with that.
Everyone doesn't have the same timeline.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
is dat d reason for d pressure?
. No sir,but she has a reason for that. The lady might not be saying the whole truth.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin
JONNYSPUTE:
. O boy,today na Sunday o. Take am easy dey vex o.This one you dey para like this wetin happen?
I go para o
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.
On the contrary! Speak for yourself.
I've witness 2 sisters who lowered their standard and married cheap in the bid to leave home. Who instigated it? the mother!!!!

I've seen a guy leave home prematurely in the bid to stay away from his father who constantly throw tantrums.

If your case/parent is different, be grateful to God and celebrate them and quit being a judge to others, cause you don't have the slightest idea what it feels like to constantly trade your joy for sadness in a house you're supposed to call home.

She made the right choice in my own opinion; better than jumping in the arms of a man she'll leave to regret. She got her head straight.

Marriage is not a must to all. Your happiness and your brother's should be paramount!
As long as her decision doesn't stand in the way of anyone's progress, God is not mad at her and so am I! In fact, i'm falling for her already.... shhhhuuuu...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin I go para o
. grin grin grin. Come chop rice abeg.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Adadioranma79(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by RealGucci: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
they we even respect u more sef say u don go take self con.
once u buy car...u don be chairlady.
ahh u go become your mothers favorite
its a good thibg
she pushed u out to get your own place
u even try sef
sha no camp man for aous o
no go dey live like say u be off k o
u wan paint room
u wan buy tv stand
u wan buy split
u wan dis u wan dat
wen u broke
u go sell them at a huge loss
shaps be one person baby mama
from thr life din start be dat
or geh married shaps

all those bdpa girls go spend 100k for room
yet dem no fit run gen
eat well.
i rem bac then some hostel biches on 20th whr one mast dey exclusive villa hostel,one of d hostel biches came knocking my door dah ibshud pls reduce d volume of my home theater.i no argue.i vex go buy amp
.ahan
install buglary proof for entrance.i no want disturbance.once ibon gen.na to on my LG dey blast my woofer dey do my boom booom kah woofer.dem hail.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. grin grin grin. Come chop rice abeg.
shey shikin dey there?fried shikin,tan yi lobe ata swe swe grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Lillyane(f): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
At 26, you should atleast be In a serious relationship
first reasonable comment from Airforce(keep it up)
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
shey shikin dey there?fried shikin,tan yi lobe ata swe swe grin
lol.chicken pepper soup and assorted orishirishi
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ufuosman(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
If she rush into marriage, she will rush out. D mum is right to tell her but not with loud voice, is not something that will bring problem to the house. All the best to her
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Bota: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
No one c an love you more than your mum. They have good intentions but it comes off as nagging or criticism. I'm sure the criticism is coming from a place of love and wanting what she thinks is best for you. Just reassure her, tell her you appreciate her love and concern, that you are just making sure it's the right person and give her a big hug - then see what happens. wink
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lillyane:
first reasonable comment from Airforce(keep it up)

Fine girl grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
lol.chicken pepper soup and assorted orishirishi
ori e wanbe.jobami shock e pelu stout tutu.frozen cold stout ni o grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
ori e wanbe.jobami shock e pelu stout tutu.frozen cold stout ni o grin
. Ejoo.Don't come again.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
So when are you getting married?

I heard her say When you are ready

grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Bota: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
One more thing, we have only heard OP's side of the story. I'm sure if the mom writes to explain why she is particularly anxious - maybe she is stringing a great guy along and the guy has been pleading with her to commit - we just don't get the full picture
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
ivanalimi:
a man too is incomplete without getting married. life is not supposed to be lived alone all ur life. haba. u sleep alone, u wake up alone, u go to work , come back to meet an empty house.while ur sisters and brothers and friends are all happily married with kids. I no wan live that kind life o biko. even tonto dike sha manage marry get one pikin bf she divorced the husband. at least she is not lonely too much now she has a son
. Good point!
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
26years? She is still OK not married yet.

Jumping at anybody that has a prick all in the name of getting married would be the worst nightmare.

Lady take your time. Pray while seeking someday soon the right guy will surface.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I honestly don't see why a 26 year old would even want to live with their parents at your big age whether or not you have issues with your mum. Maybe it's just me

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Sarang(f): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:

It is good for an adult to live on her own.. It shows responsibility!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.