Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44699 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Offpoint:

right person? lol, there are no right persons out there, there has never been. we all get married to the wrong persons... then we convert them to the simi-right person. If you need a right person... then I'm afraid you need to email heaven for an angel.
married is not an achievement... it is a necessity.
just know as a lady the order you get the wronger your partner will be and the lesser your chances gets.
And don't tell me you're single too... cuz I'll look for you whenever you are and Marry you by fire by forcegrin
contrary to your moniker,this comment is sooooo on point!
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Omolego:

It's normal. For mothers to. Complain, sometimes we forget there's no time for. Us. But me am happy when mama tells me to go and marry it means she still takes interest in me with all my stubbornhead.mother's love is bae
...just as you're bae. God bless you sister.
Instead of the said lady to channel/manage the pressure/insults (or whatever they call it) wwith calmness,patience,maturity and prayers,she reacted by moving out.
We have no idea of how the mum pressured her but she should rather tell her mum that she understands her concerns and just hoping to meet the good man.The old woman can then remember her in prayers.Not forming the oversabi girl.
Westernization has really cost us more than it has favoured us,esp we youths.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Same people pushing you to marry won't put cash in your account. Marry with which money ?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Hybridz:

she isn't gonna be the first neither will she be the last,but many see it as a shameful thing to do.
enle.Pregnancy NA disease.WHO the opinion of many ep?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
enle.Pregnancy NA disease.WHO the opinion of many ep?
E pele ooo
na only disease dey shame person ba?
SMH
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hybridz:

E pele ooo
na only disease dey shame person ba?
SMH
story for the gods.Abegiii jare
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Offpoint: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hybridz:
contrary to your moniker,this comment is sooooo on point!
grin goan marrygrin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Vikky014(f): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.
the mum should look for husband for her nah.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Offpoint:

grin goan marrygrin
LOL...
Haba! Mallam/madam sad ,No reason my matter òooo
I will by God's grace
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods.Abegiii jare
Story? Not at all.
it's just a simple question for you wink
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Hybridz:

Story? Not at all.
it's just a simple question for you wink
*yawns*
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 2:06am On Mar 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
*yawns*
ehhhh!
Ma tan ra e kiss
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 6:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Hybridz:

ehhhh!
Ma tan ra e kiss
advise yourself first tongue
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Offpoint: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hybridz:
LOL... Haba! Mallam/madam sad ,No reason my matter òooo I will by God's grace
a million Amen to that brother
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Offpoint:

a million Amen to that brother

Thanks bro
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Hybridz: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
advise yourself first tongue
About what exactly dear? wink
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by winner37(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is of this reason why one lady forcefully wanted me to marry her ?
women matter get as it be so there for when i die god let me still born as a man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.