Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44688 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

League? I just learnt that you're a musician. Do you sing in children birthday parties or funerals or you just comment brain damaging lyrics on Nairaland cos I see you're popular in this forum. No offense

You're right I'm the most talked about Nairalander of all times, but that no be achievement ..

I just gave you link to the new jamz I dropped days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4373511/airforce1-drops-new-jamz-oya

The dowonloads in less than 24hrs and Youtube s
Speaks a lot
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
grin

I just taya for the tremendous amount of foolishness I see on nl grin

Since when did a woman have more value because she's living alone.another cultural stereotype to inhibit women grin
queenblossom:

And who told u that. By the way are u married? I know u are not married cos if u are married this nonesence u just said won't come out of ur mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
since you're married and "complete", you don get money pass dangote? grin

Married or unmarried PROTECT your peace from toxic family members WHO can come in form of either sailings or mothers

Don't let anybody make you feel less of who you are regardless of your marital status

This one is one of them grin
.. Oya go and slap her mother,she has said it. Ode. Keep deceiving urself,don't go and make a family. By the time you get old,u will understand what that old woman was saying.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
if only she can take care of herself or fall a victim to play boys
She can take care of herself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Wait, what? So IamAirforce1 is a musician? What type of music does he do? Make Jingles for Road transport companies? grin grin
the clown is a self acclaimed musician and meanwhile I never even hear just one of his songs on radio.Ask the clown his stage name,he no get,where is his studio,nl,record label,nl

Career :coming to nl to boast of being a musician

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by BIXYBABE: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2018
just passing
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Her MUM is RIGHT but her approach is wrong.
She wants the BEST for her, but as a typical African Lady, she will always makes it sound like a TABOO.

I don't BLAME her mum to a large extent, because some LADIES of nowadays need to be gingered.....because of the grasp most of them have towards FEMINISM.
. Exactly. People are here bashing the woman without even knowing the kind of life the girl in question is living. What if she has bn bringing different men into the house and her mum got angry and made such statement.?

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Oya some guys in Nairaland should go nd apply o. She is just 26, not too old.
Hahah,she is the one to apply,then we consider the application cos am half ready
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by sayisayi(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.

Bullshit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Oya go and slap her mother,she has said it. Ode. Keep deceiving urself,don't go and make a family. By the time you get old,u will understand what that old woman was saying.
yanyanyanyanyan

Old age is inevitable.it is absolutely natural for EVERY living thing to grow old and it is my joy to grow old and flourish tongue tongue

Secondly,religion,ethics and morality doesn't support or encourage violence WHICH YOU ARE ADVOCATING OR ENCOURAGING. And since she believes in honouring her parents since she cannot talk back at them,the BEST SHE CAN do for herself is leave a toxic environment

So get a life.Mr complete go and ask yourself who took care of mother Theresa in her old age.didirin wink

There's a Yoruba add age that says whether a woman born or she no born,there Will always be somebody that will take care of her in old age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the clown is a self acclaimed musician and meanwhile I never even hear just one of his songs on radio.Ask the clown his stage name,he no get,where is his studio,nl,record label,nl

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by adetes: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Take ur time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're right I'm the most talked about Nairalander of all times, but that no be achievement ..

I just gave you link to the new jamz I dropped days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4373511/airforce1-drops-new-jamz-oya

The dowonloads in less than 24hrs and Youtube s
Speaks a lot
Just listened to it. It's actually not that bad but the lyrics is just mediocre. The production is good. Go and work on your lyrics.
Which one is pretty face bend down your waist. Telling me this telling me that bla bla bla
Just went through some of your posts and all I see is Pride. If you don't curb it, you're going nowhere. Good luck
Ps. Come to my studio to sing this, I'll have you arrested.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. God made it so. We are not more knowledgeable than him.
and God also gave us a brain and made us understand that everyone doesn't have the same time and season

A girl can marry at 21

Another 36

Another not at all because they don't have the same life or plying the same journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Very bad,l don't like this.must u curse his/people's career and you are not better.try to control your anger.you wordS are knives indeed
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by BabbanBura(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.

Very true, especially since your parents live in same town. Such gals are seen as runs gals, hence not taken serious by us the mensfolk. If you want any good, go back to your parent's house except if you have skeletons you won't risk them knowing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by drololaaof: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Eh heee heeee ,modern day ladies,your mama dey care for you now you dey complain,no more morals ,the child wey dey refuse mama advice na outside I go get sense come.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by orumba(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
go marry joor! your dad was trying to be a man. they are tired of attending gracing marriage ceremony
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by jaytime(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
If it was her Dad that did that, some people of the world will coin a name for him. You'd hear things like 'misogynist', 'chauvinist' , all sort of names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Just listened to it. It's actually not that bad but the lyrics is just mediocre. The production is good. Go and work on your lyrics.
Which one is pretty face bend down your waist. Telling me this telling me that bla bla bla
Just went through some of your posts and all I see is Pride. If you don't curb it, you're going nowhere. Good luck
it is that pride that has inhibited people that were ready to help him brush up his music skills and sell him to the world that later dumped him because his unpleasant character is always killing his chances of becoming a musician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
it is that pride that has inhibited people that were ready to help him brush up his music skills and sell him to the world that later dumped him because his unpleasant character is always killing his chances of becoming a musician
It's terrible
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Lightening: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian lady shared the reason why she left her parents home. According to her, she constantly gets into fights with her because she's consistently reminding her how her mates are married, and she's still in their house.

She said she doesn't have a problem with her father because he didn't disturb her, but she is uncomfortable living in the house because of his mother, so she decided to rent her own apartment.

As seen of The Human of Abuja page;
"I moved out of my parent's house last month because I was always getting into fights with my mother. She was always reminding me day and night about how most of my mates are married and I was still in the house. Always comparing me with her friends' daughters that are married. It got to a point where the house because very uncomfortable for me. Day and night that's all she talked about.

My dad doesn't have any issues with my being unmarried. I am not the only unmarried 26 year old, but my mother always made it seem so. I decided to rent my own apartment in order to regain my peace of mind. My family house is here in Abuja and I rented a house here too. I think giving them some space is just the best decision."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/i-moved-out-of-my-parents-house-because-my-mum-always-remind-me-my-mates-are-married-lady.html

Your mum means well. She wants you to also stand up and be counted. She wants you to make her proud. If you step into her shoes tomorrow, you will do same thing. It is human.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Lol
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
Hahah,she is the one to apply,then we consider the application cos am half ready
Lol no na. She is jst 26. The matter never reach for her to apply herself

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
orumba:
go marry joor! your dad was trying to be a man. they are tired of attending gracing marriage ceremony
see his mouth like "GO and marry joor"

DID you read a thread of a man that beat his wife in public when THE wife accused hiM of abandoning her and the kids at home and taking a side chic to the cinema

I know you will be blind to see that thread but come here and be displaying your foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She can take care of herself
How did you know.By the time she pay house rent and buy house appliance then you will know that certain salary aren't enough for a lady up keep the way she desires.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by BIXYBABE: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
obowunmi:
In Nigerian society, it is better to be divorced than never married.
Yes oooo......They will say she don marry before but due to one reason or d other she divorce... .but she never marry at all.......they will say dey don curse her ..........she don destroy her young age......

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Tobycharles: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
At 26, you should atleast be In a serious relationship

Quite subjective

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Akinaukwa: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
uyaima:
My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope.
i dont expect you to still be living at your father's house abi compound at that age. Go and rent an apartment for respect sake.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Humility017(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:
sad I will rather behead such mother. Only marital instructions i follow must be from the Holy Quran
and the Quran told you to behead such a parent...?
you see how blood tasty you're

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
Very bad,l don't like this.must u curse his/people's career and you are not better.try to control your anger.you wordS are knives indeed
o please,excuse YOU.the clown you are defending is one rude,arrogant and mischievous lad.never willing to learn,doesn't take corrections,insults the people that corrected him on how to position himself to be successful

If you see him displaying his caustic tongue,you will understand why he is a nobody in the music industry

Like you don't know apart from loose women,alcohol and drugs,pride is a silent ,disgraceful career killer

When he deals with that part of him,he will do exploits,however if he continues with his usual habit,he will continue to be a lout.Ask idris abdulkareem why his music career failed

PRIDE
UNWILLINGNESS TO LEARN
LOUSY BEHAVIOURS
TOO INSULTIVE

apparently air force and idris abdulkareem share a lot of similarities

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol no na. She is jst 26. The matter never reach for her to apply herself
Hahaha,help my send application.I can only imagine the length of her wife material.l don't want to die in my sleep,whats the probability she no go inherit her mum's nagging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.