Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44697 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2018
cry cry cry
Your MuM dey try but wrong approach

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Einl(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2018
African parents need to chill.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Them they sell husband for market ni.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Protecting your peace and mental health is important

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by RSVP: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
ibietela2:
How can we meet this lady?

"we"??

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.
Her MUM is RIGHT but her approach is wrong.
She wants the BEST for her, but as a typical African Lady, she will always makes it sound like a TABOO.

I don't BLAME her mum to a large extent, because some LADIES of nowadays need to be gingered.....because of the grasp most of them have towards FEMINISM.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Spanner4(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2018
I feel for you. ..... mothers shouldn't be pressuring their daughters to get married

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by hollywater: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2018
She is Tall hmmm.Aunty check your character. Meanwhile,you can apply through my DM.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by hokafor(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2018
U just want to stay alone, is not your mum. But be carful before u turn your house to mecca for randy men

4 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
uyaima:
My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope.
Thirty whaaaaaaat?? shocked

*Picks koboko*
This year is ya year o..u must marry ooooooo...u heaaaarrrr? grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
am free from ban

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by NigPatriot(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
And since when did marriage become a determinant for living a happy Life. we have to understand that marriage shouldbnt be a compulsory rite. We should marry because we love, not out of compulsion. Why do we make it seem in this part of the world that marriage is one of the key significance of happiness. Life has given us numerous examples of people who are married yet unhappy, unfulfilled and infact miserable. many marrriages today are only still surviving either because of the children or because of the fear of what the world will think of them if they divorced. Drop all shenanigans, Happiness is from within!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by obowunmi(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2018
In Nigerian society, it is better to be divorced than never married.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Uyi168: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:
sad I will rather behead such mother. Only marital instructions i follow must be from the Holy Quran
..as a muslim,the only thing u knw is how to behead..insane fellows

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry
Your MuM dey try but wrong approach
most of all these parental pressure often Times than not pushes females TO become wayward and the exact opposite of what their parents wants.Ask women like toyin Abraham who the parents pressured so much that she just jumped on the next available man and today she's divorced.

She has lived her parents dream for marriage,now she is living her own dream

They should continue and keep multiplying women that marry to get the Mrs title to satisfy parents and jump out as soon as the marital challenges come
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Pat081: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Op let ur mind rest oooo dnt just go 4any man but u dnt tell us maybe u hv talk to ur bf abut dis or not or maybe ur mum hv nt c u wit any guy dat is why she is doing like dat
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2018
obowunmi:
In Nigerian society, it is better to be divorced than never married.
they're the same.Ask toke makinwa
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2018
NigPatriot:
And since when did marriage become a determinant for living a happy Life. we have to understand that marriage shouldbnt be a compulsory rite. We should marry because we love, not out of compulsion. Why do we make it seem in this part of the world that marriage is one of the key significance of happiness. Life has given us numerous examples of people who are married yet unhappy, unfulfilled and infact miserable. many marrriages today are only still surviving either because of the children or because of the fear of what the world will think of them if they divorced. Drop all shenanigans, Happiness is from within!
Stop talking!!
Goan marry!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
NigPatriot:
U won't UNDERSTAND as a MAN.
LADIES benefit from MARRIAGE medically more than the men....

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by millomaniac: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
luminouz:

Thirty whaaaaaaat?? shocked

*Picks koboko*
This year is ya year o..u must marry ooooooo...u heaaaarrrr? grin

Ewu gambia
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Pat081: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Am free oooo n single too ur address or email mi
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2018
uyaima:
My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope.

Don't be scared and don't let anyone pressurise you into settling down with any man that comes your way simply because you wanna get married

Don't even let people's comment make you feel bad
There's still hope

7 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
At 26, you should atleast be In a serious relationship
Shut the hell up!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Tex42(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Her mum should cut her some slack please! She won't marry herself would she.

That's her dey would nag her into marrying a boxer as a husband.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by phrances17: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Just 26 and she's almost going hyper What if she was the mother of ladies who are 30 yrs and above not yet married? She for don keel dem.

Please visit https://bofranews.com for other interesting reads.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Shut the hell up!

That should be directed to the eldest in your miserable family grin

Don't remind me I never blow

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2018
hollywater:
She is Tall hmmm.Aunty check your character. Meanwhile,you can apply through my DM.
abeg let me hear word.even the best cooks,the best behaved girls,the s.us with good character according to cultural standards STILL end up divorced,single mothers etc

If good character was a determinant for early marriage runs girls and ex harlots or club girls wouldn't be married

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Burshh: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Her Mum will locate her again in no time and keep encouraging her to get married. Every parent mean well for their children, you hardly see an outlier case. She should be the one working on her attitude towards her mum's persistence push. One day she'll become a mother and understand better. Talking over her progress on the persistent advises should help, rather than being grumpy or running from home.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Oya some guys in Nairaland should go nd apply o. She is just 26, not too old.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by teamv: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
NigPatriot:
story there is always a time for everything marriage is an important point in a persons life so forget that sermon of you must not be married when you are not a rev sister

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by millionboi2: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
So when are you getting married?
please stop dat as if all dos married are enjoying it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.