Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44692 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
CocknBull:

Yes i am.
Asketh thou why?

LOL. Don't mind me.
When it comes to this topic, lots of your brothers switch off their brains before commenting here. I just had to confirm... smiley

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
She shouldnt relocate cos of pressure rather capable of taking care of herself.The lady should ask a grown relative or mum's friend to take to her mum and why she should allow her wait for her God given man or rather go and leave with a close relative even if she earns a salary.
so you think her father hasn't been talking to his wife? She's old enough to live alone. Jeez
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ireneidiva(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Ask her mum that is pressuring her to get married or are u wiser that her?
What makes you think she is not wiser than her?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
biggy26:

You eh, lol! why didn't you use d new president's pic? or is he more serious than Zuma?

He's more serious but he has his moments lol

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ireneidiva(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
mikebrown92:

Hmm This 1 is strong Eleyi gidigan.
33yrs, you don born at all? Wetin dey stop you from getting married? Shey you no get man at all ni?
Stupid question. Are you the one that gives husbands?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by toprealman: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
So when are you getting married?
you want her to leave nairaland for you abi?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ikemesit4477: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Robisky001:
She's subtly advertising her singleness. Guys shine your eyes.
for you I guess!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ireneidiva(f): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
She shouldnt relocate cos of pressure rather capable of taking care of herself.The lady should ask a grown relative or mum's friend to take to her mum and why she should allow her wait for her God given man or rather go and leave with a close relative even if she earns a salary.
Why should you inconvenience a relative when you can afford your own house? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Peterosky(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.
.And she should just go and marry because the mother is aware that she is incomplete without a man abi? What you are now saying is that she should go and propose to a man and pay his groom price abi? And people are even liking this your silly comment. You are just so annoying but you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ollydee: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibietela2:
How can we meet this lady?
"We"
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PDPGuy: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.
That type of man is most likely the one that is scared of “independent” women. Because the fact that she lives alone, in her own apartment, should be a positive not a negative.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Gofwane:
I know how the op is feeling.
Truth is it is quite difficult to leave with your parents when you get to a certain age. They try to treat you like a minor who can't make decisions on his own. It is very, very frustrating.

I remember a time when me and 3 of my colleagues tried to join a contribution at work so we all applied for a salary advance in order to pay for the contribution.

When the paper works got to our admin officer to sign them, the bittch signed only my colleagues' own and refused to sign mine. Instead, she called my aunt who happens to be working in the same place as me though in a different subsidiary to tell her about what i wanted to do.

So my oversabi aunt told her not to sign the paper because i don't know what was good for me! Just imagine!

I got so pissed off that i matched to my aunt's office with anger and rage. Without caring who was with her, i barged into the office and gave her the most painful tongue lashing of her life. Told her how much of a hypocrite she was to think i'm old enough to work for my money but not old enough to do what i want to do with my money? The look on her face was priceless cos she never expected it.

I rushed to my admin's office to sign the paper. Yet she refused! I told her she shouldn't have meddled with my personal issues. So i just picked her phone and put it in her hand bag and left with it.

Why am i saying all this? Truth is parents are mostly the ones pushing their wards into making the worse mistakes.
Now the op has left her parent's house because of her mum. Only God knows what awaits her out there!
U deserve something light for this.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ibietela2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
ollydee:

"We"

Unemployed teacher undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ibietela2(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Why not say you? But wait,do you want to marry her or pay for her house rent@ ibietla2

I want to marry her so her mother will not be stressing her life
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Offpoint: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
lovethchioma:
Why are you guys so heartless? 8 years left for menopause so she should kill herself or what? You people keep saying go and marry as if the person will marry themselves. Is it not whenever they find the right person they will eventually marry ni? Or will she propose to herself?

I really wonder when marriage became an achievement.
right person? lol, there are no right persons out there, there has never been. we all get married to the wrong persons... then we convert them to the simi-right person. If you need a right person... then I'm afraid you need to email heaven for an angel.
married is not an achievement... it is a necessity.
just know as a lady the order you get the wronger your partner will be and the lesser your chances gets.
And don't tell me you're single too... cuz I'll look for you whenever you are and Marry you by fire by forcegrin

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by akwunomy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.
Why would a man value her more for living in her parents house...If she choose to live outside her parents house...how is it not diginifying for being a woman because I know that is the direction of your reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Peterosky:
.And she should just go and marry because the mother is aware that she is incomplete without a man abi? What you are now saying is that she should go and propose to a man and pay his groom price abi? And people are even liking this your silly comment. You are just so annoying but you don't know.

. Hahahahah. Now today you know say I am so annoying?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibietela2:

I want to marry her so her mother will not be stressing her life
. I will support you with some cash. Let me know when you re ready.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
she cant cook
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by christ007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.
marriage is not something you rush into.some people are rushing into it while some are rushing to get out bcoz they where force to get married.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Arckeen: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ok, wetin dis news come teach us
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by deavicky(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
At 26, you should atleast be In a serious relationship
where u see relationship let alone serious one.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
christ007:
marriage is not something you rush into.some people are rushing into it while some are rushing to get out bcoz they where force to get married.
. In as much as I agree with ur post. Both man and woman need each other to be complete. Have you thought that the lady in question might be bringing or going out with different men which made her mum to be worried? At her age that kind of pressure is not necessary except she is not telling us the whole truth.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by christ007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. In as much as I agree with ur post. Both man and woman need each other to be complete. Have you thought that the lady in question might be bringing or going out with different men which made her mum to be worried? At her age that kind of pressure is not necessary except she is not telling us the whole truth.
you are right but if the mum really know what marriage is she should asked her daughter about her relationship and give her a good advice.for me I do not see anything bad the girl moving out she just need time so she will not fall into the wrong guy hand. Everything in this life is time and when God say it time no one can say no
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PDPGuy: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
rajiraymond:
Being rented apartment simply means you never even one day thought of getting married.
undecided
I fail to see the correlation between a woman living alone, and her chances of getting married. An ADULT woman, choosing to live on her own is not exactly a revolutionary idea.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
christ007:
you are right but if the mum really know what marriage is she should asked her daughter about her relationship and give her a good advice.for me I do not see anything bad the girl moving out she just need time so she will not fall into the wrong guy hand. Everything in this life is time and when God say it time no one can say no
. Her moving out is not bad,but some girls can be so rude to their mum that she won't ve any other choice to be acting that way. In the compound I was living before,the lady brings in different men to their house,none of them is serious with her and anytime the mum tries to intervene, she will ask her to mind her own business. Some of this 21 century ladies are not easy to handle.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Ademoore07(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
There are so many in her shoe, including me. May God help us
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by christ007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Her moving out is not bad,but some girls can be so rude to their mum that she won't ve any other choice to be acting that way. In the compound I was living before,the lady brings in different men to their house,none of them is serious with her and anytime the mum tries to intervene, she will ask her to mind her own business. Some of this 21 century ladies are not easy to handle.
maybe she know what she was doing by bringing men to her house.as for me I not rush into marriage coz am a guy that I don't really have time for gilrs but when I know it is time I will
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by christ007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ademoore07:
There are so many in her shoe, including me. May God help us
God help does who help themselves.look for the right one and do not rush everything is time

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
christ007:
maybe she know what she was doing by bringing men to her house.as for me I not rush into marriage coz am a guy that I don't really have time for gilrs but when I know it is time I will
. You re right.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by ibietela2(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I will support you with some cash. Let me know when you re ready.

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.