Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34764 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You keep barking this Forex thing like a rabid dog.

You’re so pained that you’re now writing volumes cheesy

Yes o.

You are a frustrated failed forex speculator cum useless cowardly sissy.

Your dcckk should be slit and fed to dogs.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

Yes o.

You are a frustrated failed forex speculator cum useless cowardly sissy.

Your dcckk should be slit and fed to dogs.

Still howling nonsense like a diseased dog grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Still howling nonsense like a diseased dog grin

So says a frustrated failed forex speculator cum useless cowardly wussy... grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

So says a failed forex speculator cum useless cowardly wussy.

You need to up the dosage wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You need to up the dosage wink

Whatever makes the cowardly sissy feel good... grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

Whatever makes the cowardly sissy feel good... grin

You’re still caught in the throes of your psychotic episode cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You’re still caught in the throes of your psychotic episode cheesy

Rants of a frustrated failed forex speculator cum sissy wussy... grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

Rants of a frustrated failed forex speculator cum sissy wussy.

I believe that you’ve barked this out already.

No more new material from your infected brain?

Just asking, fluffer.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

But they aren't animals. angry

The police is made up of a lot of men with brutish thinking. Looking like a human does not validate their humanity. Thinking like one does
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I believe that you’ve barked this out already.

No more new material from your infected brain?

Just asking, fluffer.

You are a frustrated failed forex speculator. That's all... grin
Sorry. And a pusssyy... grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Suprnov3r:

The police is made up of a lot of men with brutish thinking. Looking like a human does not validate their humanity. Thinking like one does

It still doesn't suffice to refer to humans as animals. That's highly offensive.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

You are a frustrated failed forex speculator. That's all... grin
Sorry. And a pusssyy... grin

grin

I can almost feel your anger. Don’t worry just up your dosage.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It still doesn't suffice to refer to humans as animals. That's highly offensive.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

grin

I can almost feel your anger. Don’t worry just up your dosage.

You are still a frustrated failed forex speculator cum cowardly pusssy... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Well... It is offensive to hold people without cause, it is offensive to harass road users. It is offensive to kill people summarily for inconceivably irrational reasons. The Nigeria police has been guilty of these. You can take your offence to the nearest transformer if need be
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

You are still a frustrated failed forex speculator cum cowardly pusssy... grin

And you a psychotic lunatic cool
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And you a psychotic lunatic cool

No proof. But you are a certified failure and pusssy.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

No proof. But you are a certified failure and pusssy.

Maybe seek another therapist? Or maybe it’ll take a team to treat your condition cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Suprnov3r:

Well... It is offensive to hold people without cause, it is offensive to harass road users. It is offensive to kill people summarily for inconceivably irrational reasons. The Nigeria police has been guilty of these. You can take your offence to the nearest transformer if need be

Lol. Na fight? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Maybe seek another therapist? Or maybe it’ll take a team to treat your condition cheesy

Every one knows you are a frustrated failed forex speculator. Keep rambling.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Na fight? grin grin

I am not fighting. Just hoping for some clarity. If you dont realise that you are in a jungle and there are few humans around, then your survival instincts won't be activated
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

Every one knows you are a frustrated failed forex speculator. Keep rambling.

It’s nice to see a deranged mind at full display cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s nice to see a deranged mind at full display cheesy

A frustrated failed forex speculator sees everyone else as deranged... grin

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by adadike281(f): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
judgedredd22:

my one and only ada, hapú ndi okoko na amaró how far! make dem come collect am for house! grin
Bia metallisc, longest time.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

A frustrated failed forex speculator sees everyone else as deranged... grin

Keep on baying at the moon, your meds will take effect soon grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Keep on baying at the moon, your meds will take effect soon grin

Coming from a prophet of doom cum frustrated failed forex speculator Mere rants!
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

Coming from a prophet of doom cum frustrated failed forex speculator Mere rants!

Prophet? grin

Your delusions are staggering. Not sure if your condition can be treated anymore wink
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Prophet? grin

Your delusions are staggering. Not sure if your condition can be treated anymore wink

Why won't a cowardly sissy swallow his words Failed forex speculator expecting the Naira to depreciate... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

Why won't a cowardly sissy swallow his words Failed forex speculator expecting the Naira to depreciate... grin

Your delusions are amazing. It will take a team of therapists their entire careers to sort you out cheesy

Depreciate ko, appreciate ni.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Your delusions are amazing. It will take a team of therapists their entire careers to sort you out cheesy

Depreciate ko, appreciate ni.

So says a frustrated failed forex speculator...and cowardly pusssy... grin Jargons!
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Owamudia:

So says a frustrated failed forex speculator...and cowardly pusssy... grin Jargons!

I thought I was a dccck now I am p..y, Man, what a confused douche grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I thought I was a dccck now I am p..y, Man, what a confused douche grin

Mr Frustrated failed forex speculator, that you don't deserve to wear a dcckk cos of your cowardly sissy behaviour qualifies you to be called a pussy, dumba$$!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I / Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.