Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React (34769 Views)

Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by kpopdgeneral: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
What a pity to a so-called pastor turned VP!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Pained? You’re the pansy that quoted me first. You’re a worthless and unknown specimen.

You’re beneath me and will always be. Go and find more relevance in your life by searching old threads grin

Hahahahahahahaha

Groans of a pained failed forex speculator cum coward sissy.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Maxigoody: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Hahahahahahahaha

Groans of a pained failed forex speculator cum coward sissy.

Fluffer, you’re still baying at the moon grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Fluffer, you’re still baying at the moon grin

Clap for yourself...failed forex speculator cum coward sissy. Unfortunately literature can't pay the bills... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Clap for yourself...failed forex speculator cum coward sissy. Unfortunately literature can't pay the bills... grin

Modern medicine can treat this condition of yours grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Modern medicine can treat this condition of yours grin

I wish modern medicine could treat your rare display of cowardice.
You are a bad case.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by akigbemaru: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Swissdist:
NIGERIANS took to Twitter to express displeasure as the Nigerian Police orders return of all licensed firearms to the police. Leaving the country men with no alternative of self defense.
Read comments below

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/968022591582756864
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Dpharisee: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anambra State which is the target should see what happened to Benue which implemented an amnesty programme by retrieving all the arms from Benue vigilantes and when that was achieved the herdsmen attacked and have not stopped since then.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

I wish modern medicine could treat your rare display of cowardice.
You are a bad case.

Yet you chose me to interact with grin

You’re such a confused asshat.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yet you chose me to interact with grin

You’re such a confused asshat.

It's a rare privilege. Enjoy it while it lasts... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by win2kwire: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
collect unlicensed ones from fulani herdsmen first!!!!!!!
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

It's a rare privilege. Enjoy it while it lasts... grin

Sure. You’ll dosage will kick in and you’ll be lucid again.

Unfortunately your social ineptitude will remain smiley
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Sure. You’ll dosage will kick in and you’ll be lucid again.

Unfortunately your social ineptitude will remain smiley

Incoherent!

Proofread your post. I won't beat you... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by EternalTruths: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dpharisee:
Anambra State which is the target should see what happened to Benue which implemented an amnesty programme by retrieving all the arms from Benue vigilantes and when that was achieved the herdsmen attacked and have not stopped since then.

You are truly informed
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Incoherent!

Proofread your post. I won't beat you... grin

I challenge you to write one complete sentence.

Your meds have kicked in I see cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by alohman(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
I see jihad,
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Inception(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

shocked

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by COCKCROW: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
YOU SEE WHAT IPOB HAS DONE. IPOB IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS. I SAID IT, IPOB IS THE TROUBLE IN NIGERIA. WITHOUT IPOB NIGERIA WILL HAVE AT PEACE. THESE KILLING ARE SUPPORTED BY IPOB. NNAMDI KANU IS THE MAJOR SUPPLIER OF ARMS TO FULANI HERDSMEN. CHECK ON LAST SUNDAY IN TARABA. ASK THE TRUEFUL HERDSMEN THEY EXPLAIN BETTER. PLEASE TY DANJUMAN ARREST IPOB. WHEN THAT IS DONE THERE WILL BE ATTACK BY FULANI HERDSMEN AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE AGAIN. IT IS A PROPHECY.

1 Like

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by deltaisgreat: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
They want to disarm Christians now before the d day
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I challenge you to write one complete sentence.

Your meds have kicked in I see cheesy

What else does a failed forex speculator cum coward sissy know?

I can feel your frustration.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

What else does a failed forex speculator cum coward sissy know?

I can feel your frustration.

You’re now recycling, are you already out of material, douche?

You’re weak and pathetic grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:
Civil disobedience is a tool to fight unjust laws

From now henceforth, until we start seeing sane leaders, we should seek to disobey any laws we find as being unjust.

See the rubbish this animals just posted. With complete disregard for the sanctity of the constitution

But they aren't animals. angry
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Tunks2017(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
angry

Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You’re now recycling, are you already out of material, douche?

You’re weak and pathetic grin

The weak and pathetic one is the one who displays unusual cowardice on an anonymous social media platform.

Mr Failed Forex Speculator, you don't deserve to wear a dicckk... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

The weak and pathetic one is the one who displays unusual cowardice on an anonymous social media platform.

Mr Failed Forex Speculator, you don't deserve to wear a dicckk... grin

You keep barking out this Forex speculating untruth. But then I should let you continue to enjoy your psychotic episode grin

Fluffer.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by ivandragon: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
MrMystrO:
Now I'm Really Scared.

Ordinary Nigerians might not Understand what this means But this is Bad.. Really Bad.

very very bad...

it is a prelude to house to house searches of those criticising the government under the pretext of 'suspicious of having legal arms'...
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Owamudia: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You keep barking out this Forex speculating untruth. But then I should let you continue to enjoy your psychotic episode grin

Fluffer.

Come on, who doesn't know prophet of doom EgunMogaji cum emergency voodoo economist cum failed forex speculator right from early 2017 when the CBN started pumping forex into the economy?

Not knowing he is also a useless cowardly wussy. Damn!

Don't worry, the Naira will depreciate to 500 yesterday, you hear... grin
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Owamudia:

Come on, who doesn't know prophet of doom EgunMogaji cum emergency voodoo economist cum failed forex speculator right from early 2017 when the CBN started pumping forex into the economy?

Not knowing he is also a useless cowardly wussy. Damn!

Don't worry, the Naira will depreciate to 500 yesterday, you hear... grin

You keep barking this Forex thing like a rabid dog.

You’re so pained that you’re now writing volumes cheesy
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by DerideGull(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigeria is a regrettable shithole. This is a master plan to unleash the so-called Fulani Herdsmen on the defenseless Nigerians. Nigeria needs to be disintegrated.
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by ANOWEDGREAT: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIZOORIA IS A JUNGLE, EVEN THE POLICE MEN ARE DAFTS, YOU CAN NOT TRUST THEM

What do you expect from a police force adjudged as the worst in the entire universe?
Re: Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
An old british style that's still working....if u want to conquer people first of all disarm them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.