Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Where Is Your Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Your Wife? (42424 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

I really don't like it when ladies love my thread...

Lala sticlala might find this insightful.

Oh well, watch the menist react this time around.
It has to be either way grin grin

I know you love the drama,and you prefer when ladies are the reactors, because you know the guys will drag them.
Well done Sir kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
roarik:
You are a wonderful husband material

Because you love the contents of my write up today abi?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
bia biacan ur needed herecheesy
person wey her yarnsh strong like cement grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
decimal 10:10 u mean? cheesycheesy. So Toks don chop decimal 10:10? cheesycheesy...kikikikiki cheesy.. efesodje come oo abegcheesy. Ehn biacan u say wat?:x.. Decimal10:10 can't work on mecheesy.
Lefu I just dey look you dey laugh even if decimal doesn't work on you..... other things will do cheesy expect no be me cool you go dey too easy for me cheesy
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
I never knew guys with dot d... still gat something to say cool
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
Hey Frank don't lie here undecided you're been known for bashing ladies on this forum cool
I remember the last time I had an issue with you concerning how you're speaking of the lines you almost chop me up on that thread..... so I know what you're capable of cool

Ladies love lies so I don't expect them to like me cos i stand for the truth.

I would rather tell a lady the truth and let her hate me rather than lie and let her praise me.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
decimal 10:10 u mean? cheesycheesy. So Toks don chop decimal 10:10? cheesycheesy...kikikikiki cheesy.. efesodje come oo abegcheesy. Ehn biacan u say wat?:x.. Decimal10:10 can't work on mecheesy.

chai so na u dem dey threaten like this? Na WA ooo;gringrin
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Ladies love lies so I don't expect them to like me cos i stand for the truth.

I would rather tell a lady the truth and let her hare me rather than lie and let her praise me.
What is the truth cheesy

MhisAj where you at
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
I never knew guys with dot d... still gat something to say cool
hahaha... E pain am

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
hahaha... E pain am
Pain who undecided You must be joking cool
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
don't be fooled a leopard can never change its skin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
Pain who undecided
You must be joking cool
before nko.. I resemble you wey carry am for mind undecided
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
A round of applause for toks2008.

One female nairalander should give him a lapdance

This post is a breath of fresh air, coming from him. Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by heskeyw(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
before nko.. I resemble you wey carry am for mind undecided
Watch your mouth dingbang watch your mouth cool
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

This post is a breath of fresh air, coming from him. Lol. cheesy
alright.. Will you give him the lapdance? grin
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth dingbang watch your mouth cool
na my mouth I dey take chat with you? Lmao.. See this babe oo.. Where you forget your sense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Papiikush:

Baba how many wars have you been to?

How many dangerous jobs have claimed your limbs and fingers?

Don't be cruel and get your woman the necessary things needed to make her life easier.

Don't look for an excuse to be a miserable husband. I just pity the lady that falls into your shackles.

I was just shaking my head as I read his post. sad
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:

Have you been visiting strip clubs lately? cos this your lap dance mentions dey wonder me.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
na my mouth I dey take chat with you? Lmao.. See this babe oo.. Where you forget your sense...
Once you're done smoking lace blunt come and type something reasonable....... cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
XML33:

Responsibility is responsibility. There should be no excuses for abdicating responsibility. So the man should be the one going straight to the kitchen to cook? Is the woman cooking for just the husband? Isn't she also cooking for herself and her children? So the man should be looking at the ceiling when TV is there? Cooking for the family is a woman's responsibility and it has been for thousands of years and the foundation of the family has remained firm. Switching/equalizing roles has proven to be devastating to the structure of the family and society by extension because women are now acting like men and men are now acting like women. This has very negative consequences on society.

You're making some sense, but you're just being unnecessarily verbose about it...and failing also, to factor in some other considerations.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:

My butt is as hard as rock.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by K9blunt(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote

Men have been going to wars and dying in their millions for thousands of years and no man has complained. Men have been doing the dangerous jobs and losing fingers and limbs for thousands of years and no man has complained.[/quote] did women then ask the men to wage and fight wars?
Who sent the men to look for trouble?
Who told you women were created to do chores and still yet tend to the men's needs in za ozza room?
Mr man behave yaself o!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I was just shaking my head as I read his post. sad

Read my rebuttal to his comment. I dare you to refute my arguments.

The problem is that you guys don't know anything about the way the world works. You know nothing about history and you know nothing about human behavior. You think everything is just black and white. You think because something looks bad from a certain direction then that thing must be bad. That's why it's so easy to manipulate and systematically control your thoughts and actions because your thinking is so superficial, narrow and one-sided.

13 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
XML33:

Western women and black women aren't the only kind of women in the world. There are lots of other "races" of women that live in societies that understand the roles of men and women and apply it to their cultures. East Asians: The Chinese, Japanese and Koreans understand the roles of men and women. Indians understand the roles of men and women. Middle easterners understand the roles of men and women. The only societies that don't understand the role of men and women, or are being manipulated by the powers that be to modify these roles, are western nations, and you can see how dysfunctional their families are. You can see how fuçked up the society is. You can also see how sad their women are - because they are switching/equalizing the roles of men and women, thereby creating an environment that forces men to act like women and women to act like men.
i am not saying you should be a wussy for ur wife.i am just saying just dont overwork her like a slave.show her love like Toks just said.now we are not talking of feminists who tell u they cant do no home chorus cos its degrading to them or she-voltrons who pick endless fight with men.we talking of ur woman..the bone of ur bone..the mother of ur kids...show her love.

13 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
abeg ur mouth no good grin grin
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by LordKO(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
A woman who acts /desires to be treated as a wife - keeper/helper - sure deserves the best from her sane husband. But I cannot say so for a woman who acts as/desires to be a partner - co-captain/head - in the union.To the man, headship isn't for name and mouth alone, to whom much is given a lot much more is expected. Only people of diplomatic ethical leanings can achieve the former. Egalitarianism doesn't mean absence of segregation - yet, segregation itself doesn't confer superiority.

On the flip side, it seems like "independent woman" is the most misinterpreted word out there now. For a record, financial emancipation - one's ability to sparsely take care of one's basic need(s) doesn't count - doesn't automatically make a woman independent. Yes, all independent women are financially emancipated (directly or indirectly), but not all financially emancipated women are independent. It takes a woman who has achieved ethical emancipation to be truly independent.

Meanwhile, independence doesn't mean absence of thoughtfulness, just as oneness doesn't automatically mean harmony. Shared common ethical philosophies breed oneness in marriage and any marriage that lack oneness isn't healthy. Unfortunately, the last place to find oneness is in any marriage where a woman is a business-like partner to her husband in the union, either by her own making or the husband's making.

A healthy union - be it marriage or dating - is a bliss.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

chai so na u dem dey threaten like this? Na WA ooo;gringrin
martin martin cheesy
pray never to be given decimal 10:10 by a woman grin
there was one funny film wey i watch one time cheesy
the lady set the love charm for the place wey her husband dey stroll pass
but unfortunately na one craze man come waka march the love charm grin.na so the decimal 10:10 love just hit d crazeman then the crazeman start to dey chase d woman all over the street.d woman confess to pastor later sha.na d pastor come cast out d love juju out of d madman grin.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by biacan(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:

martin martin cheesy
pray never to be given decimal 10:10 by a woman grin
there was one funny film wey i watch one time cheesy
the lady set the love charm for the place wey her husband dey stroll pass
but unfortunately na one craze man come waka march the love charm grin.na so the decimal 10:10 love just hit d crazeman then the crazeman start to dey chase d woman all over the street.d woman confess to pastor later sha.na d pastor come cast out d love juju out of d madman grin.
You can tell story for Africa cheesy
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
XML33:

Read my rebuttal to his comment. I dare you to refute my arguments.

The problem is that you guys don't know anything about the way the world works. You know nothing about history and you know nothing about human behavior. You think everything is just black and white. You think because something looks bad from a certain direction then that thing must be bad. That's why it's so easy to manipulate and systematically control your thoughts and actions because your thinking is so superficial, narrow and one-sided.

Oh, dear.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

My butt is as hard as rock.
no worry.. When he slap am, e go melt..
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by dingbang(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
Once you're done smoking lace blunt come and type something reasonable....... cool
taa shatap dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.