Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Where Is Your Wife? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Your Wife? (41892 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
tevinsolt:

And here you go again acting a fool. Must feel great living in the world not having to use your brain a tad bit. Next time make your parents proud and pick your target well, you sh!t for brains.

See...you can't even think for yourself,
Ooh well, that what I get for expecting too much from you.

Just take my first advice will you, dust it up and use your brain.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by gentlegenius(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
humilitypays:
Bros its easier said than done. What you just said is what every single man says until they get married and reality downs on them.

It is not easy to create a profitable and sustainable business for a married woman.

Women become unserious with whatever they do to earn money once they get married, until the man dies or becomes completely incapacitated, then they can start to work hard again.

If you want to create a profitable and sustainable business for your future wife, start now that u are single and create that business for your fiance and mentor her to become happy and successful in that business before u marry her, because if u wait until u marry her, then forger it cos she will run the business down.

How many successful business opened by husbands for their wife after they got married do u see out there Zero, or at worst very insignificant number of them.

Whatever a lady is doing and succeeding before she gets married, that's mostly what she can do perfectly and succeed, stopping her from doing that and opening one temporary business for her most times don't end well.

Ladies become lazy once they get married, so if she has nothing doing before u marry her, my brother opening a business for her will likely not succeed too. Let her start that business while single and grow it to become successful before u marry her unless u want a full housewife who does nothing but cater for the kids and home, which I won't advice u to cos death can knock the man off at any time and once it does, the family suffers cos the woman will be left confused as to where to start from.
So are you telling me that married women don't get serious in whatever business the husbands open for them, but will get serious in doing a white or blue collar job? If this is true, then there's a reason for that.
Women are not all the same. A lazy woman won't get serious in anything, whether it is white collar job, blue collar jobs, business or even domestic chores.
Of course, I am not planning to marry a lazy woman. I accept your advice of starting something for her to manage before marrying her. That's exactly what I planned to do.
Any woman that can succeed in a white collar job can as well succeed in business. The reason most women fail in business is because they lack the proper training and supervision, not because they are lazy or unwilling to make money. Those women who failed in business will succeed in white collar jobs because they'll be trained on what to do and thoroughly supervised.
Every man should train and develop her woman first before opening anything for her, and still supervise her until she masters the business.
All this is what I am planning to do for my woman before marrying her.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

See we don't care if a woman can't cook, we can get a cook. na my money kill am.

We don't care if a woman can't wash, we can get a dry cleaner to do the work. Na our money kill am.

What bothers us is when we show care and love, they always throw it back in our faces. So we are careful in dealing with y'all our sisters

Not all women can receive good care without turning into something else. It's about meeting the partner with the right stuff
Hmmmm....exactly @it's about meeting the right partner. Everything we are saying revolves around this statement.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
cassyrooy:

Thank you Ms. Joy, very interesting topic indeed.

The bolded areas of your post are just the two points I want to discuss from your very good post.

1. I'm a strong advocate for free womanhood, no matter how much will be said regarding how men and women interact, opposition is inevitable.

We just have to forget what we sometimes read on the virtually unrealistic cyberspace and concentrate on our jobs as husbands. And not just that, but as fathers too.

In marriage, no man is solely a husband and the woman a wife and a mother? Nope! Every stage requires a great deal of adjustment from both parties.

2. Men doing chores, tending to the house and kids isn't any big deal.
Those who contradict are sometimes egoistic and narcissistic. Does it matter who washed or cleaned? People get tall but they don't grow.

In reality, many of those who claim to not do chores will later claim to love their mom more than their dad who spends little time at home.

I don't have much to say but I admire men that are not only husbands, but combines fatherhood with it. Both the wife and children are his priority. Cooking to surprise everyone, understanding the make up of the wife and her moods and tends to her needs.

Many men should be handed Every Woman on their day of wedding and those who will read it will be glad they did.
Chai! God will Bless you. You will surely marry a good wife cool

I don't know what else to say. People like you still give me hope in humanity. I only hope you are also like this in reality cos a lot of people hide behind the keyboard and type what they are not... cool
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't know what else to say. People like you still give me hope in humanity. I only hope you are also like this in reality cos a lot of people hide behind the keyboard and type what they are not... cool

People can sermonize easily. I'll never take anyone behind a keyboard seriously, not if i'm not the person.

Soemtimes some people bring the worst out of some people. So a good person at the start may not remain so thru the journey, marriage is God, luck and sense
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

People can sermonize easily. I'll never take anyone behind a keyboard seriously, not if i'm not the person.

Soemtimes some people bring the worst out of some people. So a good person at the start may not remain so thru the journey, marriage is God, luck and sense
Chai! You get sense too!
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Chai! You get sense too!

I aint marrying any woman without seeking God. Not eeven Bill Gates's daughter. Make i no go carry load wey too heavy. Some of you our sisters no want marriage, na to dominate men and incapacitate men many dey find.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by cassyrooy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Amen! grin

I don't know what else to say. People like you still give me hope in humanity.
You lost it before?

I only hope you are also like this in reality cos a lot of people hide behind the keyboard and type what they are not... cool
Hahaha! I'm many things my dear, admittedly, I've been a lot for some people but regardless my good sides are just my salvation from my bad sides. I no sabi lie o!
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

I aint marrying any woman without seeking God. Not eeven Bill Gates's daughter. Make i no go carry load wey too heavy. Some of you our sisters no want marriage, na to dominate men and incapacitate men many dey find.
True. When it comes to marriage, without God in it, I'm not going ahead.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
cassyrooy:
Amen! grin

You lost it before?

Hahaha! I'm many things my dear, admittedly, I've been a lot for some people but regardless my good sides are just my salvation from my bad sides. I no sabi lie o!
Oh yes I did lose it. I mean who wouldn't? What with the level of selfishness and wickedness and all prevalent now.

Lol @i no sabi lie...I sabi o. But I just choose not to. smiley
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

True. When it comes to marriage, without God in it, I'm not going ahead.

Since when did you join this team too ?
There's always an exemption rule. I triend my emotions, mastered things and was always in control. Never lost it until i met someone i lost it with. Better pray life doesnt make your path cross someone that'll make you lose it. It'll shock you how the wrong person will make anyone lose it in quick successions
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by cassyrooy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh yes I did lose it. I mean who wouldn't? What with the level of selfishness and wickedness and all prevalent now.
Well, its just pronounced now. Its just too much.

Lol @i no sabi lie...I sabi o. But I just choose not to. smiley
I used to, until I discovered how satisfactory being blunt is. What's with telling people that you love them only to go round their back to thwart them?

I tell people be real with me, lies are hardly forgiven by me.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
cassyrooy:

Well, its just pronounced now. Its just too much.

I used to, until I discovered how satisfactory being blunt is. What's with telling people that you love them only to go round their back to thwart them?

I tell people be real with me, lies are hardly forgiven by me.
Too too much!!!!! It's scary.

Same with me. Lying is a no-no with me. I find it difficult to forget it. Especially those seemingly little lies that when you eventually find out, makes you look stupid for not seeing through them in the first place. Those lies that made you say, "I knew it!
Know those types?
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Same with me. Lying is a no-no with me. I find it difficult to forget it. Especially those seemingly little lies that when you eventually find out, makes you look stupid for not seeing through them in the first place. Those lies that made you say, "I knew it!
Know those types?

Oh, talking about losing hope in the world. Phew. I pass
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

Since when did you join this team too ?
There's always an exemption rule. I triend my emotions, mastered things and was always in control. Never lost it until i met someone i lost it with. Better pray life doesnt make your path cross someone that'll make you lose it. It'll shock you how the wrong person will make anyone lose it in quick successions
Have always been a part of that team...
It's the best team to be on.

I have been in that situation a few times. That moment you think you are in control. You know what to do & you have everything figured out. When you think you are above deceit just cos you read stories online and you think you know all the tactics. And someone from somewhere comes around & spins you around so fast like a rollercoaster and then disappears like they were never there at all. You keep wondering whether they were just a figment of your imagination. At that point you realise that you know nothing about the heart of men (men and women alike).

Yeah, I have been in that situation. Relying on God for guidance now is the safest bet.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

Oh, talking about losing hope in the world. Phew. I pass
Lol...don't pass o. It affects us all
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Have always been a part of that team...
It's the best team to be on.

I have been in that situation a few times. That moment you think you are in control. You know what to do & you have everything figured out. When you think you are above deceit just cos you read stories online and you think you know all the tactics. And someone from somewhere comes around & spins you around so fast like a rollercoaster and then disappears like they were never there at all. You keep wondering whether they were just a figment of your imagination. At that point you realise that you know nothing about the heart of men (men and women alike).

Yeah, I have been in that situation. Relying on God for guidance now is the safest bet.

What we avoid we tend to attract. These your self preserverance and self protective mechanisms. Humph. I dey looku looku. My own is to defend myself in event of any attack with an equal mesaure or ten times running over. I'm sure people know how it feels when they do odds. I tell everyone my good side is good, but do me back i run it over and give it back to you.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by cassyrooy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Know those types?
My ex lied to me at the earliest time of our friendship(in a special friendzone box), I got drunk one day like that and slept off to clear it, waking up I realized how I've been used by her.

Tell me the worse things in this life, I'll shake your hand anytime I meet with you, but lie to me(especially in a relationship) I'll plot your downfall.

Those little kinda lies, I get them daily, I just reposition my relationship with that person.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...don't pass o. It affects us all

I'm an eternal optimist I haven't lost hope in the world. Stop expecting people not todisspoint, stop measuring people with scales and stop placing expectations on people. Its our overly pristine set of judgement minds and eyes that's the issue. I told a lady ones, if you can treat your husband how ou treat your brother your marriage will be sweet, guess her response. Lai lai
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

I'm an eternal optimist I haven't lost hope in the world. Stop expecting people not todisspoint, stop measuring people with scales and stop placing expectations on people. Its our overly pristine set of judgement minds and eyes that's the issue. I told a lady ones, if you can treat your husband how ou treat your brother your marriage will be sweet, guess her response. Lai lai
Good advice. I will heed it. It will make a lot of things easier in my life. grin

Good morning. Hope you slept well
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2018
cassyrooy:
My ex lied to me at the earliest time of our friendship(in a special friendzone box), I got drunk one day like that and slept off to clear it, waking up I realized how I've been used by her.

Tell me the worse things in this life, I'll shake your hand anytime I meet with you, but lie to me(especially in a relationship) I'll plot your downfall.

Those little kinda lies, I get them daily, I just reposition my relationship with that person.
I don't understand the rationale behind lying to the person you claim you love. I just can't erap my head around it. Especially those lies that you know will hurt the person no matter how little.

Yeah, I'd prefer the truth anytime no matter how hurting it sounds to lying to me all in the name of shielding me from hurt. Cos I like this approach, I always do it to loved ones too. But I have discovered that a lot of people claim they love the truth but they can't handle it. They make you wish you lied to them in the first place.

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

What we avoid we tend to attract. These your self preserverance and self protective mechanisms. Humph. I dey looku looku. My own is to defend myself in event of any attack with an equal mesaure or ten times running over. I'm sure people know how it feels when they do odds. I tell everyone my good side is good, but do me back i run it over and give it back to you.
What else is there to do? You get protective & over cautious, you get burnt. You throw caution to the wind and loosen up, you still get burnt.

God help us all
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Honesty007:

Thats where African women got it all wrong.we r copying the british women.women in uk assumed manly roles when their husbands went to WW1 and WW2 .it was not out of mandatory roles,it was out of circumstance and compulsion mothers became breadwinners.but look at it today,what is the result of that ? failed marriages,bossy women,domineering attitudes from the queen of england,reporting husbands to the police,increase in domestic violence because a woman left her purpose of creation and wants to evolve into a man role without the mental capability,emotional balance to handle things.such women hardly love their husbands because they would expect too much from him and get little in return.
So what's the way forward?
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are right... But that's why I will never allow my wife to do any tedious job. In fact, I won't even allow her to work for anybody. I will simply create a job(business) for her where she will be the boss and have people working for her instead of her to work for people. Then she'll be free to choose when to go for work and when to stay and take care of her home.
You have a good head on your shoulders mister.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by StrongWoman333(f): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello all please I am here to solicit for your likes on my post on this thread. Just scroll to my comment where I wrote INTERESTED and click like. Thanks smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65364939

That is the link.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are right... But that's why I will never allow my wife to do any tedious job. In fact, I won't even allow her to work for anybody. I will simply create a job(business) for her where she will be the boss and have people working for her instead of her to work for people. Then she'll be free to choose when to go for work and when to stay and take care of her home.

Good idea, i also had such idea until i met one that didnt want any form of financial assitance from me even as a husband because she says i will brag about making her. grin So some would rather not even work in a business created by a man, even the husband, and prefer to work for someone that's not the husband so they wont be bragged t, you can imagine such mindset
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

What else is there to do? You get protective & over cautious, you get burnt. You throw caution to the wind and loosen up, you still get burnt.

God help us all

I evaluated my entire life this week, and each time i saw the devil cornered me, it was thru a friend grin
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by cassyrooy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't understand the rationale behind lying to the person you claim you love. I just can't erap my head around it. Especially those lies that you know will hurt the person no matter how little.

Yeah, I'd prefer the truth anytime no matter how hurting it sounds to lying to me all in the name of shielding me from hurt. Cos I like this approach, I always do it to loved ones too. But I have discovered that a lot of people claim they love the truth but they can't handle it. They make you wish you lied to them in the first place.

Lol! Humans do different things for different reasons. God should just keep us away from such elements in the society.

@bolded, yeah! You see those ones? They tend to be insatiable, lie o, tell them the truth, they'll still find fault regardless of whatever reasons you give them, like you're flawless or perfectly perfect being.

Good day! My night? Was just there o, not smooth at all!

How's your day going?
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

I evaluated my entire life this week, and each time i saw the devil cornered me, it was thru a friend grin
friends! Most of them now are unfriendly friends. Wolves in sheep's clothing
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
I disagree with people can't handle the truth. See if our actions are carefully weighed before we carry them out, there won't be much to tell. i.e. if we all do what is right to our capacity, there will be fewer stories to tell about tins beyond our control. But then even when we act, selfishness belies our actions, so when the future demands we open up we blame it on the hearer of our tales when we could have done better. The coin flips both ways.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! Humans do different things for different reasons. God should just keep us away from such elements in the society.

@bolded, yeah! You see those ones? They tend to be insatiable, lie o, tell them the truth, they'll still find fault regardless of whatever reasons you give them, like you're flawless or perfectly perfect being.

Good day! My night? Was just there o, not smooth at all!

How's your day going?
Amen o! A very big Amen.

Yeah. And the irony of it is that those ones are the most imperfect. That's why I run away from a man who's unreasonably possessive. Chances are that they are doing worse things than they are suspecting you are doing. I see it this way: if I know I don't delete questionable text messages or call logs from my phone, it may never cross my mind to suspect you are doing same. But if I'm doing them, I will always be sceptical any time I see you on your phone.

Most times it is the bad ones that expect the best from others.

My day? Moving on well thank you
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:
I disagree with people can't handle the truth. See if our actions are carefully weighed before we carry them out, there won't be much to tell. i.e. if we all do what is right to our capacity, there will be fewer stories to tell about tins beyond our control. But then even when we act, selfishness belies our actions, so when the future demands we open up we blame it on the hearer of our tales when we could have done better. The coin flips both ways.
We are human beings. No matter how careful one is, one can still misbehave. Then you need to genuinely show remorse & make amends.

Note that this is completely different from the person who constantly errs and expects to be taken back all cos he always says the truth.

I don't know if you get me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.