Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Where Is Your Wife? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Your Wife? (42407 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Toks2008:

I STILL WONDER WHY I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MAIL.

mAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG FROM YOUR END.

ok send to olatokunbo40@gmail.com

if I still cant get it then something is definitely wrong from your side.
Yeah I guess something is definitely wrong with me sending mails. For now I'm using my phone for it. A lot of issues with it.

I have tried sending it to you via another channel twice but you weren't fast about it. Are you online now or kinda busy?
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah I guess something is definitely wrong with me sending mails. For now I'm using my phone for it. A lot of issues with it.

I have tried sending it to you via another channel twice but you weren't fast about it. Are you online now or kinda busy?

I'm online
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by MissJoy29(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm online
The third time. I give up abeg
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nice one egbon Toks

Men should not be cruel to their wives because they want her to show the yard of wife material she's made of. Endeavour to get your wife the necessary equipment needed to make her life and work less strenuous.

When you talk about getting a washing machine for your wife, some men will start ranting that you only know a wife material by the number of clothes she can wash with her bare hands.. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.