Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21774 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Forget story, bring out a picture of your handsome self nah let us see, e no gree you.

Unstable fellow!
im not the one arguing im beautiful. you are
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Forget story, bring out a picture of your handsome self nah let us see, e no gree you.

Unstable fellow!

Flyca, you are still here shocked

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by naija1stpikin: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:
beuaty doesnt need a spokesperson.once you have to argue for your beauty then its not there.period.
Your miseducation is so glaring. It's obvious you was miseducated. Dyslexic coon

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
naija1stpikin:
Your miseducation is so glaring. It's obvious you was miseducated. Dyslexic coon
does my mispelling make you feel more beautiful? i hope so.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

does my mispelling make you feel more beautiful? i hope so.
. Kikikiki. U re funny
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

You called him scraggy-looking hungry dolt.

Please tell, are you truly the lady pictured in this thread with her mum?

https://www.nairaland.com/2305986/humans-nairaland-pictures-continued

Is that really you?

That's really her. Don't be deceived by the over edited make-up filled face on her profile. The girl is extremely unattractive, that's why she's been insulting everyone on this thread.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by naija1stpikin: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
rosieluv why did u pm me?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by successinlife: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Muzuri:
Nigeria women in Europe all in the streets they selling sex and get aids when go with them no good have reputation for ugliest and sickest very many African people mix with local oyimbo women they better and easy way to get citizenship. Too bad recently local european hate African men and we not welcome anymore no job and too much racism but African women welcome because cheap sex ok. God bless

my number is below,add me.Have a nice day.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by nlPoster: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
XML33:

Finally, what's the big deal if you guys aren't as physically attractive as women from other parts of the world?

At the risk of offending my fellow Nigerians, I have to agree with this poster.

I didn't read the entire thread yet, but seriously, why are we so upset if people don't consider us beautiful?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2019
naija1stpikin:
I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going through the op's previous posts, it is obvious, he is a sad, pathetic, lonely and hate filled troll who cant find other ways to come at girls for his many rejections but through this pathetic means of trying to pull them down.

How on earth do you explain a young agile man coming on internet to battle for supremacy with ladies he has never met or seen? What an archaic fool he is.

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

Going on about safiaaa not posting her picture yet preaching confidence, have you ever thought to yourself how important privacy could be in anybody's life? Do you think being Private is same as low self esteem/lack of confidence? Have you forgotten this is a faceless forum? Do you think everybody wants to put face to their internet persona? Young man, break out of your shell and get busy with something important.

I don't know why the said girl deactivated, but I am 100% certain, she did NOT deactivate cuz she got bullied or any of the dumb reasons you stated. I know her so well both on and offline... she is way beyond all that. I am very sure she must have deactivated cuz of ban as a result of her squabble with Tosin yesterday.

You all kept bullshitting about her not adding her picture to the uploaded pictures she put up, well, she actually did. She had two of her pictures up there. But guess what, your bitterness, negativity and low self worth wouldn't make any of you think she could have been one of those ladies cux that would be too beautiful for you all to believe.

Nigerian youths should wake up and face real life reality and forget about all these many irrelevant things. Lets channel our energy toward positive things.

I will not be replying any mentions.

Thanks and have a great day
I agree with you on all you typed apart from that of the miserable hag called safia....she shamed me once with my previous moniker for uploading my pic...since then I rules her as cesspool
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Originalsly: 1:44am On Aug 27, 2019
naija1stpikin:
[color=#550000]

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies.

I disagree..... because I know dudes with money that do the same.... and I know handsome dudes that do the same.
I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only frustrated ugly and broke gay dudes go as hard and as often as they can to bring down women.... to get them out of the picture. When guys here be going hard at women.... I have no choice but to suspect them..... allow them to expose themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:59am On Aug 27, 2019
So much emotions overspilling in this thread. . .
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by hify9935(f): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
OP, we don hear nah. We can't be ugly in peace again? Isn't this suffering in two places, we're ugly and we're being insulted on top. Now that you've made us known,what is the solution to this? No solution yet abi? Okay, leave us with our "ugly".. is it your ugly? Hian!
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by DeHumbleTboy: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Well black ladies are more seductive than white ladies. I can watch white mojo more than 3 hours without getting erection. But once I bump into ebony mojo mehn you need see how violent and aggressive my cassava will be instantly looking for babe to devour. But why us it like that? White lady nude has never shake me I don't know why even though I do chat with some of them on social media and sometimes video call on imo and WhatsApp but I never get sexual feelings for them and in terms of marriage I'm not seeing black woman as my future wife either. Note I'm not a racist and will never be a racist.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by TimiRume(f): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

XML33, its not black women's fault that they are more beautiful than your white deities. Tell your white deities to tan away their dead-looking skin, change their beak like noses, increase their lip size, buy butts and more boobs, get better dentition, improve their style, learn how to carry themselves like women first then maybe they would stand a chance? loser.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
TimiRume:
shocked

XML33, its not black women's fault that they are more beautiful than your white deities. Tell your white deities to tan away their dead-looking skin, change their beak like noses, increase their lip size, buy butts and more boobs, get better dentition, improve their style, learn how to carry themselves like women first then maybe they would stand a chance? loser.
And yet black women are seen as Wh0res tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by TimiRume(f): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And yet black women are seen as Wh0res tongue tongue

White women are ugly compared to black women, deal with it.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
TimiRume:
White women are ugly compared to black women, deal with it.
Your Opinion, I'm only here because of XML33.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
XML33 What about Queen Tacha na? is she a white lady grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by TimiRume(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Your Opinion, I'm here because of XML33.
Even white women agree with me. Go out and see them copying black women. The truth has prevailed finally grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Skmoda360(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Stevengerd:
It's like you dnt knw girls dnt like hearing the truth...
As in they hate the word "truth"
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
TimiRume:
Even white women agree with me. Go out and see them copying black women. The truth has prevailed finally grin
Lol, and black women are trying so hard to be like white women since the days of Moses, by bleaching their skin. tongue
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by TimiRume(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol, and black women are trying so hard to be like white women since the days of Moses, by bleaching their skin. tongue
Black women who bleach are bleaching to look like other black women that are light. Nobody envies the white woman's look here. Her look is forced on everybody but we no gree dem for here, white women are now bowing to black women's look . That's the truth for you, you can fight it for long but its just a matter of time.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
TimiRume:
Black women who bleach are bleaching to look like other black women that are light. Nobody envies the white woman's look here. Her look is forced on everybody but we no gree dem for here, white women are now bowing to black women's look . That's the truth for you, you can fight it for long but its just a matter of time.
Lol. Ok TimiRume.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by TimiRume(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol. Ok TimiRume,you win.
Its the truth mahn, even the op is running away from it. Nobody shames ugly people in any society, rather they are shown empathy and protected while pretty women are left unprotected and maliciously bullied. i love pretty women, i love protecting them since everyone is pained to do it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
TimiRume:
Its the truth mahn, even the op is running away from it. Nobody shames ugly people in any society, rather they are shown empathy and protected while pretty women are left unprotected and maliciously bullied. i love pretty women, i love protecting them since everyone is pained to do it.
Good luck to you.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
I love black women. STOP bleaching your skin, ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.