Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21738 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
naija1stpikin:

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

It's okay. You don't have to reply my mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I stopped taking nairaland romance section guys serious long time ago, they go up and down making insensitive comments and venting their frustration on ladies, which rich guy will have time to type this long parable, broke guys won't rest, they still won't allow us to rest Haba, after calling a lady ugly, you still go ahead to pm her and beg her to date you, these ladies you are insulting online and calling ugly, you can't eben approach them in real life situation cos you are too small, Are you all suffering from personality disorder?

Even the ones that claim they are team foreign girls never see any Nigeria lady wey gree accept am talkmore of foreigners.

Get a life guys.

I don't suppose you can stay out of trouble. If they come for your head now, you will deactivate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
But whyyyyyyyy?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by 400billionman: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
So much stupidity resides here

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33, I can see you online but you are not commenting? You've been online. I've been checking your "last seen" status. What's up?

Are you ashmed to identify with your own mess? Are you now tired of bashing black women? Is there any picture of you yet that will appeal to human senses yet? Are you gonna create another thread? Or...?

So you have finally run from your own thread?

Shame on you! Shame, shame, shame!

I am waiting. And I don't have much time!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:
XML33, I can see you online but you are not commenting? You've been online. I've been checking your "last seen" status. What's up?

Are you ashmed to identify with your own mess? Are you now tired of bashing black women? Is there any picture of you yet that will appeal to human senses yet? Are you gonna create another thread? Or...?

So you have finally run from your own thread?

Shame on you! Shame, shame, shame!

I am waiting. And I don't have much time!

I once came across a thread on the front page about a Nairalander that visited the world's biggest library located somewhere in Asia. I remember seeing pictures of the library and decent pictures of her in the library, and reading comments from the creator of the thread about how she was intelligent and loved books. I've always had a thing for smart women who loved knowledge, irrespective of how they looked. I remember developing some respect for the lady in those pictures, even though she wasn't stereotypically attractive. I don't insult people I respect. I don't engage in vituperative arguments with them that would devolve into an exchange of disparaging remarks. This is why I refused to respond to your mentions.

But it seems you aren't worthy of my respect given how rude you've been and how you've smeared me since you began commenting on this thread.

I'll respond to your arguments when I have the time. So keep on stalking my profile to find out when I've replied you since I've become your new obsession.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by maxwell530(m): 1:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Bunch of jobless and broke irritant trying to insult women.
na only "broke" dey ur Brain?

Smh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:

[s]
I once came across a thread on the front page about a Nairalander that visited the world's biggest library located somewhere in Asia. I remember seeing pictures of the library and decent pictures of her in the library, and reading comments from the creator of the thread about how she was intelligent and loved books. I've always had a thing for smart women who loved knowledge, irrespective of how they looked. I remember developing some respect for the lady in those pictures, even though she wasn't stereotypically attractive. I don't insult people I respect. I don't engage in vituperative arguments with them that would devolve into an exchange of disparaging remarks. This is why I refused to respond to your mentions.

But it seems you aren't worthy of my respect given how rude you've been and how you've smeared me since you began commenting on this thread.

I'll respond to your arguments when I have the time. So keep on stalking my profile to find out when I've replied you since I've become your new obsession. [/s]
Shut up! You irritant and face the topic of ypur thread. I'm not lacking respect-nutrient and I don't need one from you.

You come here and create threads spending lots of negetive energy bashing and shaming Black women and suddendly talking about respect?! Who dash you? Can you give what you don't have? Respect ko, Reciprocate ni undecided

I say it again, Shut up, and face your topic. Respond to the comments on your thread. Stop hiding. You had a lot of time churning threads out and now you lack time to see your stupidity through. Even your initial male-fans (so they seemed) have abandoned you! How foolish!

Respond to the comments! Keep the thread moving. Shameless he-goat!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BabbanBura(m): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
It's like you dnt knw girls dnt like hearing the truth...

God bless you - though they wont like what you said too
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:
Shut up! You irritant and face the topic of ypur thread. I'm not lacking respect-nutrient and I don't need one from you.

You come here and create threads spending lots of negetive energy bashing and shaming Black women and suddendly talking about respect?! Who dash you? Can you give what you don't have? Respect ko, Reciprocate ni undecided

I say it again, Shut up, and face your topic. Respond to the comments on your thread. Stop hiding. You had a lot of time churning threads out and now you lack time to see your stupidity through. Even your initial male-fans (so they seemed) have abandoned you! How foolish!

Respond to the comments! Keep the thread moving. Shameless he-goat!

You sound so pained and bitter, even despite the fact that I complimented the only redeeming quality you possessed. Well, someone that looks the way you do has the right to be bitter. With a nose that takes up more than half the size of your face, I am not surprised you have the energy to denigrate me repeatedly given the amount of air those football sized nostrils are taking in.

Who looks like the irritant between you and I? Every line of your posts is filled with derogatory remarks. I could insult you in response but the image on your profile reflects the biggest insult anyone could give you.

I already told you I'll reply your argument. But I'll reply them at my own convenience. I don't run away from arguments. But I'm not going to abandon more important things to pen a response to the arguments of a woman who looks like an over-bleached rat with a disproportionately large nose. I've standards as to the kind of women I take seriously. They are usually at least averagely attractive. It's also fun watching you wait for a response from me. From the way you've been behaving, it's like your libido is tied to my response. And nothing would give me greater joy than to deprive you of that satisfaction, even if it's for some time.

You can now return to your job of stalking my profile. I'll respond to your argument when I feel like it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33 post=65654235[s:
]You sound so pained and bitter. Well, someone that looks the way you do has the right to be bitter. With a nose that takes up more than half the size of your face, I am not surprised you have the energy to denigrate me repeatedly given the amount of air those football size nostrils are taking in.

Who looks like the irritant between you and I? Every line of your posts is filled with derogatory remarks. I could insult you in response but the image on your profile reflects the biggest insult anyone could give you.

I already told you I'll reply your argument. But I'll reply them at my own convenience. I don't run away from arguments. But I'm not going to abandon more important things to pen a response to the arguments of a woman who looks like an over-bleached rat with a disproportionately large nose. I've standards as to the kind of women I take seriously. They are usually at least averagely attractive. It's also fun watching you wait for a response from me. From the way you've been behaving, it's like your libido is tied to my response. And nothing would give me greater joy than to deprive you of that satisfaction, even if it's for some time.

You can now return to your job of stalking my profile. I'll respond to your argument when I feel like it.[/s]
If I didn't call you out, you were already on the run. Hehehe. Bitter ko! cheesy cheesy

Thank God you are here now. You need to reply and keep replying the comments on your thread. Stay on and keep your thread going.

I'll be here reading comments. Let's see how far stupidity can take you. If you hide again, I'll call you out again angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:
I wanted to comment on your earlier thread, but I met it when it was almost running to page 10. This thread too is far gone but lemme just type a thing or two.

Your first failure was using a caterogy-list made up by white people to shame the black race to which you are part of? Don't you know the gimmicks of the average white man against the black race? Why do you want to help them to propagate the lies that they spread?
You need mental evaluation bros.

I didn't use any category list made up by white people. I simply compared the physical attributes of black women and women from other races and I concluded that black women were less attractive and less feminine, which they are if you are honest. It doesn't mean that there aren't black women who are more attractive than most women from other parts of the world but these women are an extremely small minority. On the average, black women are less attractive. And I illustrated this with facts: Black women have uglier facial features like round noses and thick lips. On a man, these features might not undermine his attractiveness, but on a woman it does undermine her attractiveness and makes her look more masculine than feminine. Black women also have more masculine features, like broader shoulders, thicker claves and more athletic physiques. And this is simply as a result of excess testosterone which they have. The more masculine a woman is, the less attractive she is to most men.

You have succeeded in bullying Sarafiaa and you have the effontery to open a thread to bash her the more? That's not cool, bro. Not at all. We are supposed to be each other's keeper, we are meant to watch each others back in this world that already has blacked people disadvantaged amongst peers

I didn't bully Safiaaa. If anything, she did the bullying given how she insulted me in all her responses. If someone can't argue dispassionately without involving her emotions and expressing her insecurities, then that's her business. I am not obligated to be anyone's keeper just because my skin colour looks similar to theirs. I will support and defend people who are honest, noble and upright regardless of their skin colour.

That being said, black people are beautiful. We don't have to use the white man's spectrum to view beauty. Even a foreigner (Charris284) is here to point you aright No. Your stupidity just is beyond understanding.

I never said black people aren't beautiful, i just said that on the average black women had less attractive features than women from other parts of the world. There is nothing like white man's spectrum when it comes to judging attractiveness by men. You are not a man so you don't understand. There are qualities which men find more attractive in women and these qualities usually indicate femininity. Hair is one of them. Men find women on long hair to be more feminine. Men also find women with slimmer shoulders and thinner legs to be more feminine and hence more attractive. There are black women that have these qualities and by and large most men would pick them over the masculine bodied women which make up majority of black women. You just have to walk down the streets of any west African city to confirm this. I'm not making this up.

I am black but I have never for once wished I had the American, European or Asian look. My hair is kinky and difficult to comb, but when I braid it properly, I get the admiration of other races etcetra etcetra. I'm not ugly, I'm a beautiful and confident black star. My picture is all over NL, my profile has a picture of me too. But hey com-mon, this is not what beauty is all about. Beauty they say is skin-deep!

What do you use in braiding your hair? From the looks of the picture on your profile your hair was braided using extensions. Why do you have to fix the hair of foreign women to look feminine and attractive? I've seen your picture. You are not beautiful, sorry. Beauty can mean various things. But in the context of this thread the beauty we are referring to is physical attractiveness.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:

[s]I didn't use any category list made up by white people. I simply compared the physical attributes of black women and women from other races and I concluded that black women were less attractive and less feminine, which they are if you are honest. It doesn't mean that there aren't black women who are more attractive than most women from other parts of the world but these women are an extremely small minority. On the average, black women are less attractive. And I illustrated this with facts: Black women have uglier facial features like round noses and thick lips. On a man, these features might not undermine his attractiveness, but on a woman it does undermine her attractiveness and makes her look more masculine than feminine. Black women also have more masculine features, like broader shoulders, thicker claves and more athletic physiques. And this is simply as a result of excess testosterone which they have. The more masculine a woman is, the less attractive she is to most men.

I didn't bully Safiaaa. If anything, she did the bullying given how she insulted me in all her responses. If someone can't argue dispassionately without involving her emotions and expressing her insecurities, then that's her business. I am not obligated to be anyone's keeper just because my skin colour looks similar to theirs. I will support and defend people who are honest, noble and upright regardless of their skin colour.

I never said black people aren't beautiful, i just said that on the average black women had less attractive features than women from other parts of the world. There is nothing like white man's spectrum when it comes to judging attractiveness by men. You are not a man so you don't understand. There are qualities which men find more attractive in women and these qualities usually indicate femininity. Hair is one of them. Men find women on long hair to be more feminine. Men also find women with slimmer shoulders and thinner legs to be more feminine and hence more attractive. There are black women that have these qualities and by and large most men would pick them over the masculine bodied women which make up majority of black women. You just have to walk down the streets of any west African city to confirm this. I'm not making this up.

What do you use in braiding your hair? From the looks of the picture on your profile your hair was braided using extensions. Why do you have to fix the hair of foreign women to look feminine and attractive? I've seen your picture. You are not beautiful, sorry. Beauty can mean various things. But in the context of this thread the beauty we are referring to is physical attractiveness[/s].
Blablabla tongue
I read more into your moniker and you are not worth even my initial reply. You just making a mockery of yourself. No picture yet? And you are babbling undecided
Pls kindly keep replying the other comments. I'm here to observe.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Blablabla tongue
I read more into your moniker and you are not worth even my initial reply. You just making a mockery of yourself. No picture yet? And you are babbling undecided
keep telling yourself that. men choose the women they like .if you are not that type of woman you get ignored.
and no, he's not making a mokery of himself. many men think like him.you just hang around losers who tell you what you wanna hear

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

[s]keep telling yourself that. men choose the women they like .if you are not that type of woman you get ignored.
and no, he's not making a mokery of himself. many men think like him.you just hang around losers who tell you what you wanna hear[/s]
You are late on your rescue mission.
Ignored tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

You are late on your rescue mission.
Ignored tongue
ignore all you want coz you used to being ignored

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Blablabla tongue

He has battered you, just move on. Or should I bring a stretcher

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Blablabla tongue

You seem possessed or at least partially insane. You claimed I didn't respond to your arguments, now that I've responded to your arguments you are now saying that I am not worth your reply. Just say you can't pen a rebuttal and stop making silly excuses.

I have no reason to upload a picture because no one is disputing that black men are attractive. I have nothing to prove. The burden of proof lies on you women who are saying, that despite the overwhelming evidence of substantiating the opposite, that black women are as or more attractive than women from other parts of the world.

It seems quoting me sexually excites you, hence why you've been quoting me repeatedly since yesterday. You even had to stalk me for hours. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2018
i have ruined every relationship my young brother ever had with ugly girls. i cant allow him to sell himself short like that.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:

You seem possessed or at least partially insane. You claimed I didn't respond to your arguments, now that I've responded to your arguments you are now saying that I am not worth your reply. Just say you can't pen a rebuttal and stop making silly excuses.

I have no reason to upload a picture because no one is disputing that black men are attractive. I have nothing to prove. The burden of proof lies on you women who are saying, that despite the overwhelming evidence of substantiating the opposite, that black women are as or more attractive than women from other parts of the world.

It seems quoting me sexually excites you. grin
I see your rants as an insult to the entire black race -men and women.
But most noticeably, I see your rants as a insults as a big disrespect to your black mother especially. You lack proper home training.

That being said. Run along. Keep replying, keep your thread moving, keep displaying your stupidity - that is my ultimate motive cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

He has battered you, just move on. Or should I bring a stretcher
Battered? How? Okay agreed, rescuer 2 called to take defence. Bring the stretcher cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

But most noticeably, I see your rants as a insults as a big disrespect to your black mother especially. You lack proper home training.

That being said. Run along. Keep replying, keep your thread moving, keep displaying your stupidity - that is my ultimate motive cheesy
only you are insulted.be careful calling yourself "entire black race"
beautiful women dont argue about looks. only those without. and look at you hating the thread but cant jump off. lol.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

[s]only you are insulted.be careful calling yourself "entire black race"
beautiful women dont argue about looks. only those without. and look at you hating the thread but cant jump off. lol. [/s]

He said "black women are....." (fill it with derogatory words. Now how on earth am I the only "black women"??

Rescurer 1 - zero sense!

OP, replace him with another rescurer asap tongue and keep trying

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2018
i pity nigerian guys and the things they have to deal with. bros come down to south africa and enjoy pretty cute girls for cheap without attitude. you'll die young in nigeria lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Battered? How? Okay agreed, rescuer 2 called to take defence. Bring the stretcher cheesy grin

You are the one that needs to be rescued. The truth is you can't withstand the young man. You called him out, he gave you a knockout punch to your nose. Instead of throwing in the towel, you resorted to babbling.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

He said "black women are....." (fill it with derogatory words. Now how on earth am I the only "black women"??

Rescurer 1 - zero sense!

OP, replace him with another rescurer asap tongue and keep trying
just like trump called afirica a shiithole doesnt mean everyone got offended. only the sensitive and dellusional.most of us just laughed and moved on

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:
i pity nigerian guys and the things they have to deal with. bros come down to south africa and enjoy pretty cute girls for cheap without attitude. you'll die young in nigeria lol
Cosigned √√√√
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You are the one that needs to be rescued. The truth is you can't withstand the young man. You called him out, he gave you a knockout punch to your nose. Instead of throwing in the towel, you resorted to babbling.

Hahaaha. I can't withstand him, and you have this very uncontrolable need to help him, abi? undecided

The idea is to keep the thread running. Pls keep it up. You need to tell us much more about black women.

3 Rescuers on the row. No pictures of your scruffy, scraggy, looking selves yet. Useless things, ass-licking and masturbating on white women that they cannot even afford. Shame! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Hahaaha. I can't withstand him, and you have this very uncontrolable need to help him, abi? undecided

The idea is to keep the thread running. Pls keep it up. You need to tell us much more about black women.

3 Rescuers on the row. No pictures of your scruffy, scraggy, looking selves yet. Useless things, ass-licking and masturbating on white women that they cannot even afford. Shame! cheesy

Come on, get your jobless ass on the stretcher, my friend.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

When they begin insulting your mother, that's when you know you've really upset them. grin

I'd suggest you invest all this energy in working for money to pay for surgery to reduce that balloon you call a nose, or better still just restructure your face completely, because I don't know how any man with functioning eyes can find that face attractive. Well, except gay men who like masculine faces. There are unattractive women, there are ugly women and there is you. Without the borrowed hair extensions you appended to your hair, you'd be indistinguishable from a man. The fact that you've been hyperventilating on this thread just shows how insecure and bitter you are about your obvious unattractiveness. Only insecure women get bitter when someone calls them unattractive. And funny enough, my thread didn't specifically refer to any particular person, but trust insecure women like you to project criticism at themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:

When they begin insulting your mother, that's when you know you've really upset them. grin

I'd suggest you invest all this energy in working for money to pay for surgery to reduce that balloon you call a nose, or better still just restructure your face completely, because I don't know how any man with functioning eyes can find that face attractive. Well, except gay men who like masculine faces. There are unattractive women, there are ugly women and there is you. Without the borrowed hair extensions you appended to your hair, you'd be indistinguishable from a man. The fact that you've been hyperventilating on this thread just shows how insecure you are. Only insecure women get bitter when someone calls them unattractive. And funny enough, this thread didn't specifically refer to you, but trust insecure women to project criticism at themselves.
when your Mother gets thrown in just know emotions are happening. i see it dailu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Come on, get your jobless ass on the stretcher, my friend.
Job-full stretcher carrier. Bring it closer, I can't see your stretchers yet. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.