Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21750 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kimcutie:
Good afternoon to you too. You think I want to "insult" you as to this thread? 'cause your good afternoon is cold.
Pardon? Who Insulted Who? I Am Not Cold Nor Insulted About Anything. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by mhisbliss(f): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
JasonScolari:
Where have you been hiding?
under a rock grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Actually, only one is a model, the dark skinned girl. But that still doesn't change the fact that beauty comes in various forms. What's ugly to you, is attractive to someone else, measured by their own standard of beauty. I don't know where you're from, but there are beautiful women where I'm from.

Who died & made you the expert on beauty?
Can you stop qouting him? Leave Him With His Facts... he will think you are pained. He was born to be stupid, leave him to enjoy his stupidity while it last. Good Day

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Kimcutie: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Pardon? Who Insulted Who? I Am Not Cold Nor Insulted About Anything. Thanks
Am sorry, am just saying.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
pic or idonbilivit
Don't Believe It.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kimcutie:
Am sorry, am just saying.
Thanks For Your Concern. I Am Not Angry
Have a lovely day
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Are sub saharan African women generally less attractive than women from other parts of the world. Yes or no?

Do the features black African women possess exclusively like round noses, thick lips, broad shoulders, athletic bodies and relatively big calves make them more masculine than women from other parts of the world, yes or no? Do men generally find feminine women more attractive than masculine women. Yes or no?

Do the natural hairs of sub Saharan African women make them look less feminine than women from other parts of the world. Yes or No?

Less attractive? Says who? Who are you comparing these everyday Sub-Saharan African women to? Because I've also seen ugly & obese, everyday African American women. If you wanna make comparisons, compare people to people on their level. You can't compare ordinary women in Africa to celebrities in America. Natural hair when it's taken good care of, it looks BEAUTIFUL & unique. The people you're comparing our African women to, are hiding alopecia under their weaves. It's not our problem that they're not black & proud.

You have an inferiority complex, don't make it our problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Can you stop qouting him? Leave Him With His Facts... he will think you are pained. He was born to be stupid, leave him to his enjoy his stupidity while it last. Good Day
I feel your pain bro

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Don't Believe It.
i wasnt going to even believe the pic. you ladies steal pics too much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Kimcutie: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Thanks For Your Concern. I Am Not Angry
Have a lovely day
Alright then. See you later
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
If there is any thing Black women should be thankful for it's the invention of relaxers and hair materials, because without this, there wouldn't be any difference between them and men. It seems God was angry the day he created black women. grin

Place a black woman who hasn't used an external product on her hair since she was born and compare her with any woman from say Europe or the middle east who hasn't also used any product on her hair. It would be like a juxtaposition between a woman and a man with breasts.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

True
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Can you stop qouting him? Leave Him With His Facts... he will think you are pained. He was born to be stupid, leave him to his enjoy his stupidity while it last. Good Day

I'm only entertaining myself. He's entitled to think & feel whatever. I couldn't care less about his opinion, really.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm only entertaining myself. He's entitled to think & feel whatever. I couldn't care less about his opinion, really.

You couldn't care less about my opinion but you had to comb the net for pictures of women to post to counter my opinion which you didn't care about? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Alright Dear

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

Lol I Wasn't Even Going To Send
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I feel your pain bro
Bro Ko Blo Ni. I Am Not A Man
Blind Hen!
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

You couldn't care less about my opinion but you had to comb the net for pictures of women to post to counter my opinion which you didn't care about? grin

I combed the net for people I've always thought are beautiful. This has nothing to do with you & your worthless opinion. Hence I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder in my initial post. Who are you to even think you have the final say on beauty as a whole? Let's see how "beautiful" you look while sitting there passing judgments on other people's looks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
under a rock grin
Lol, I called my in-law(Your brother) to know your whereabouts, but none of his two lines where reachable.

Good to have you back. grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Less attractive? Says who? Who are you comparing these everyday Sub-Saharan African women to? Because I've also seen ugly & obese, everyday African American women. If you wanna make comparisons, compare people to people on their level. You can't compare ordinary women in Africa to celebrities in America. Natural hair when it's taken good care of, it looks BEAUTIFUL & unique. The people you're comparing our African women to, are hiding alopecia under their weaves. It's not our problem that they're not black & proud.

You have an inferiority complex, don't make it our problem.

Says human beings with functioning eyes. It's not a secret that black women are the least desirable women in the entire world. What's the reason for this? In fact it's a statistical fact that has been replicated repeatedly on dating sites like Okcupid and Tinder.

https://www.inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

I'm not comparing African women to White celebrities. I'm comparing the average subsaharan African woman on the streets of say Nigeria with the average woman on the streets of Iran or Brazil or Greece. These women on the average or more feminine and more facially attractive. It's indisputable.

If your natural hair looks good, why do you black women spend so much money trying to buy the hairs of other women? Why do you apply relaxers to make your hair straight like the hairs of other women?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I combed the net for people I've always thought are beautiful. This has nothing to do with you & your worthless opinion. Hence I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder in my initial post. Who are you to even think you have the final say on beauty as a whole? Let's see how "beautiful" you look while sitting there passing judgments on other people's looks.
He Is Very Lucky. I Just Want The Guy To Qoute Me. He Will Regret My Replies Till His Last Day

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by mhisbliss(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, I called my in-law(Your brother) to know your whereabouts, but none of his two lines where reachable.

Good to have you back. grin
my brother how did you get his number shocked
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin cheesy

safia didn't deactivate from nairaland

She has like 10 accounts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
He Is Very Lucky. I Just Want The Guy To Qoute Me. He Will Regret My Replies Till His Last Day

I've quoted you.

Still can't find the regret....

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
my brother how did you get his number shocked
Lol, that's me joking. How do you do beautiful?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
You guys keep cyberbullying females and it is not nice, LadyGoddiva also deactivated

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Says human beings with functioning eyes. It's not a secret that black women are the least desirable women in the entire world. What's the reason for this? In fact it's a statistical fact that has been replicated repeatedly on dating sites like Okcupid and Tinder.

https://www.inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

I'm not comparing African women to White celebrities. I'm comparing the average subsaharan African woman on the streets of say Nigeria with the average woman on the streets of Iran or Brazil or Greece. These women on the average or more feminine and more facially attractive. It's indisputable.

If your natural hair looks good, why do you black women spend so much money trying to buy the hairs of other women? Why do you apply relaxers to make your hair straight like the hairs of other women?

Then stick to Nigeria, don't ever mention the umbrella term, Sub-Saharan Africa. No two black people are the same. In fact, you sound just like a self-hating coon.

Who gives a damn what those sites think? At the end of the day, they've not met each & every person in black Africa. Those are the same people who wouldn't be able to point out Africa on the map. The same people who think we have lions as pets. The same dumbasses who don't even know that Africa is a continent, not a country. So why would I take anything they say seriously. Puhleeze. Their standard of beauty is probably some collagen filled, plastic bimbo with an ass that's pumped to the max with only God knows what. Give me a break!

We use those products because 1) we can afford them 2) they make hair manageable 3) it's none of your fucking business. We don't owe you or the world any fucking explanations.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:

Don't wait for him to quote you, take him on!

I'll cheer you from the sidelines grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by onecornerboy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stevengerd:
It's like you dnt knw girls dnt like hearing the truth...
thats y i always make their head swell up with lies
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by AntiBrutus1: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

safia didn't deactivate from nairaland

She has like 10 accounts

LOL. I wonder why the Op would celebrate such cheesy cheesy
Most likely a lengthy ban made her deactivate the account.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

I've quoted you.
Still can't find the regret....
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then stick to Nigeria, don't ever mention the umbrella term, Sub-Saharan Africa. No two black people are the same. In fact, you sound just like a self-hating coon.

Who gives a damn what those sites think? At the end of the day, they've not met each & every person in black Africa. Those are the same people who wouldn't be able to point out Africa on the map. The same people who think we have lions as pets. The same dumbasses who don't even know that Africa is a continent, not a country. So why would I take anything they say seriously. Puhleeze. Their standard of beauty is probably some collagen filled, plastic bimbo with an ass that's pumped to the max with only God knows what. Give me a break!

We use those products because 1) we can afford them 2) they make hair manageable 3) it's none of your fucking business. We don't owe you or the world any fucking explanations.

You are beginning to sound bitter and vituperative. This was how safiaa was beginning to sound before she deactivated. So calm down and reason objectively.

Using Nigeria is even helping your argument because within Sub Saharan Africa, Nigerian women tend to be among the most attractive. Would you rather I used Rwandan women or Zimbabwean women? Would that change my argument?

You sound so ignorant at this point. Do you know what Tinder is? Do you know what Okcupid is? Even black men find black women to be the least desirable. LOL. These studies have nothing to do with Africa as a geographical location. It's simply about how men find women attractive. And it was carried out using the opinion of all kinds of men. The studies also showed women found Asian men as the least desirable men. Even black women found Asian men to be the least desirable. So your argument is moot and silly.

You don't even have an argument for my last question. The reason you use those hair products is because, naturally, your hair looks less feminine. Simple.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.