Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (39726 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Silumi(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol it's called see finish but must importantly he has seen another girl hr is considering he wants to try her out but it's too much of a coward to dump you he wants you to do it to avoid bthe guilt on his path it's simple math tnk me later.assholes everywhere! Lol
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Silumi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rickyzagy:
What is love first. I call it the ability to accept or tolerate someone despite anything bad or good the person has done. Total acceptance

Now do you love him? Can you stay with him even if his condition change?
You need to ask your self many questions.

If yes then learn how to shot you mouth or forcing your opinion on him cos that is the most marriage and relationship killer that is hard to cure.

You are to advise him not force him

If you love him and you are sure that he love you equally then let nothing put asunder.

How old are you? This definition of love will put you in trouble it's what makes one sell respect for acceptance .love is not tolerance . tolerance is work not love

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Rickyzagy: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Silumi:

How old are you? This definition of love will put you in trouble it's what makes one sell respect for acceptance .love is not tolerance . tolerance is work not love
what is love then. How can one love
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by frozen70(f): 6:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Why not find out exactly what are the remote causes of this problems seat him down one midnight and ask him if both of you are still together because this constant quarel is not a good omen.
What ever he gives you as reply will put you in the right sense to know if its working out or not.
jbaby265:
hello house please help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..
I Love my man and he loves me too.. he stands by me in all times and I do the same for him too in fact our relationship is a typical example of grassroots relationship.. but recently I'm beginning to get frustrated at his attitude or should I say our attitude towards each other.. which is why I resorted to you guys.. this is a faceless forum so I feel comfortable to share my worries..

in recent years I found out that our quarrels, dispute, misunderstanding and bitterness has drastically increased and it bothers me alot.. he quarrel more often this days and can even stay up-to a month without communication.. he complains about everything I do and that's me angry.. AM NOT A SAINT HERE cos he complains of my non Challentless too.. but this our constant quarrels and misunderstanding is driving crazy.. I've cried and ask GOd to dissolve us if it's not his will for us to get married rather than us fighting all the time. HONESTLY AM CONFUSED PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. I love him and he loves me but we fight a lot.. our wedding is Sept ( still don't believe is possible though)..

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please continue reading other posts & mind your business the advice wasn't meant for you. Thanks.
pantherblack:

Smh @ Ignore these relationship experts advising you to call it quits, most of them have never had a 1 month relationship not to talk of 7 years.

Couldnt you express yourself without this part?
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 13, 2018
beatcoins:
Please continue reading other posts & mind your business the advice wasn't meant for you. Thanks.

Smh. Public Forum

Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:04am On Dec 21, 2018
jbaby265:
hello house please help a sister out.. my relationship of 6 to 7 years is about to crash..
I Love my man and he loves me too.. he stands by me in all times and I do the same for him too in fact our relationship is a typical example of grassroots relationship.. but recently I'm beginning to get frustrated at his attitude or should I say our attitude towards each other.. which is why I resorted to you guys.. this is a faceless forum so I feel comfortable to share my worries..

in recent years I found out that our quarrels, dispute, misunderstanding and bitterness has drastically increased and it bothers me alot.. he quarrel more often this days and can even stay up-to a month without communication.. he complains about everything I do and that's me angry.. AM NOT A SAINT HERE cos he complains of my non Challentless too.. but this our constant quarrels and misunderstanding is driving crazy.. I've cried and ask GOd to dissolve us if it's not his will for us to get married rather than us fighting all the time. HONESTLY AM CONFUSED PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. I love him and he loves me but we fight a lot.. our wedding is Sept ( still don't believe is possible though)..

abortion can cause this
Re: Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
7 years is too much,haaa are you studying medicine together. Relationship or courtship should not be more than 2,3 or 4 years. You guys are obviously getting tired of each other. The solution is get married and it could be fixed when you guys are together

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / It Started With A Look / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.