Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (784121 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lemia(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2018
mcobex:
Hi bro, hope you have booked your flight? Congratulations on your approval.

Thank you very much boss. I've made flight arrangements but the cost ehn.. cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ladyb4sure(f): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Lemia:

Thank you very much boss. I've made flight arrangements but the cost ehn.. cry
How much? grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by monisola001: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning everyone, i am new to this canada processing. Please i have a question. I graduated 7 yrs ago i studied chemical engineering but my work experience has being in administration . I want to apply for a 3 year pgd should i apply in bus admin or a chemical engineering related course.

Also i will like to go with my baby. Pleaseee i need urgent answer. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
@goingforward
is this okay? This is what i got from one of the school, they requested their information birth date etc

Thank you for the information. I will add both children to our waitlist. Please understand that we do not have any spaces available for September and this is only to be added to the waitlist.

goingforward:

You need ''study leave letter'' from your children's school indicating the period they will be away and when they will return. Also inquire about schools/daycare close to the location of where you will be studying in Canada, then attach your email trail inquiries to your application.

I also submitted a family application.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by UGODDAY(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
Good moni, I am rounding up my NYSC by October this year I study chemical engineering and I will like to travel to Canada to spend the rest of my life, so please Friends help me on which step to take now and which VISA in need and how to star the process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Prudento: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2018
monisola001:
Good morning everyone, i am new to this canada processing. Please i have a question. I graduated 7 yrs ago i studied chemical engineering but my work experience has being in administration . I want to apply for a 3 year pgd should i apply in bus admin or a chemical engineering related course.

Also i will like to go with my baby. Pleaseee i need urgent answer. Thank you

What are your career goals?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2018
olugere:
@goingforward
is this okay? This is what i got from one of the school, they requested their information birth date etc

Thank you for the information. I will add both children to our waitlist. Please understand that we do not have any spaces available for September and this is only to be added to the waitlist.

it's okay, it simply to show the visa officer reviewing your application that you have made some necessary inquiries and your children will be adequately taken care of.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Emmaokudu: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Ok, thanks , please I sent you a message I want to ask a few questions. hope that wouldn't be a problem.
Mickychen:
No payment yet. I only showed proofs. Properties worth 6M and closing balance of 5M with around 25M inflow and outflow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Sultty(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
My good ppl who can suggest a Canadian university that easily admits pgd students. I need this because I have a third class in chemistry and will wish to further in nursing during d program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Emmaokudu: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Good day,
Did you use paper on online route?
Oshey9999:
I picked up my passport today with the stamped TRV. The visa was issued in London.

Best wishes to all the hopefuls in the house.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

TRV Approved.................................................

Application submitted on February - 26

Biometric done - February 28

Medical Request letter received -April 25

Medicals done - May 2nd

Medical Passed - May 6th

TRV Approved May 8th
...............................................................................................................

Here is the breakdown of what I submitted with my application:

All the required cic forms

Letter of Acceptance (St. Clair College, Windsor ON). This is a three year advanced diploma in Biomedical Engineering Technology.

Receipt of 1 year tuition payment (13,000 CAD)

1 page SOP detailing why I'm interested in the program and how the program is aligned with my educational goal/my past educational pursuits

Sponsors: 2 siblings one living in the US and the other living in the UK

Sponsor 1: UK company statement of account with a balance of 16k pounds, GTB SOA of about N12 millions, UK certificate of company registration.

Sponsor 2: Evidence of tuition payment of 13k CAD from US bank account, 4 month Payslips of more than 4k dollars per month

Goodluck to the hopefuls........................................

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Thank you boss,

Someone told me this morning that there is place in VI where one must verify his or her certificate for canada application

goingforward:

it's okay, it simply to show the visa officer reviewing your application that you have made some necessary inquiries and your children will be adequately taken care of.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rasheedolalekan: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Good people of nairaland.
I got refusal of TRV on this ground (For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Actwink. I don't really know what it means but a week before the refusal the school applied to sent me a message to justify the difference in the age on my passport and waec result. Because there was a mistake on the date of birth on my waec results. Please help I want reapply but I don't know how to correct the age difference of my documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
rasheedolalekan:
Good people of nairaland.
I got refusal of TRV on this ground (For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Actwink. I don't really know what it means but a week before the refusal the school applied to sent me a message to justify the difference in the age on my passport and waec result. Because there was a mistake on the date of birth on my waec results. Please help I want reapply but I don't know how to correct the age difference of my documents.
it's better you sworn affidavit because it will take years for waec to correct the age.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Gifty28(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys, great job so far. Please is there any memorial uni (MUN) msc biochemistry student here or sm1 that has gotten admission to MUN, I need to get some information. Thank u anticipating for replies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rasheedolalekan: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lagos2canna:
it's better you sworn affidavit because it will take years for waec to correct the age.

thanks boss but what can you say concerned this reason for refusal ..... For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rasheedolalekan: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lagos2canna:

For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;. Any advice for this reason for refusal please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vibrant99(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
My brother, .... Sincerely, You have been banned!
rasheedolalekan:

For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;. Any advice for this reason for refusal please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vtsouthpaw(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gifty28:
Hey guys, great job so far. Please is there any memorial uni (MUN) msc biochemistry student here or sm1 that has gotten admission to MUN, I need to get some information. Thank u anticipating for replies
Yea.....Msc Safety and Risk Engineering, fall 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
rasheedolalekan:
thanks boss but what can you say concerned this reason for refusal ..... For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;..
You applied through paper or online route, Have you collected your passport? Was the documents used for admission same as visa application and is the waec result a genuine one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by WorkiooNigeria: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Sultty(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sultty:
My good ppl who can suggest a Canadian university that easily admits pgd students. I need this because I have a third class in chemistry and will wish to further in nursing during d program
A suggestion will b useful pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by joe10: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good day guys... I notice something strange on my profile just now. I sent a message the immigration in Ghana, Kenya and Lagos to explain reasons for my delayed application ( Almost 10 weeks now) and why there is no update on my profile even though i did upfront medical. I just signed in now to see that my medical now reads "You passed the medical exam" but since inception background check still reads "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

I am confused now... Was it my message that prompted this? Can this be a good sign and should anticipate final decision soon or mere coincidence that it was updated today? My guy na different questions i just dey ask myself o. Me still dey pray sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
AKUPSME:
On my way to Abuja for paper route submission tomorrow
Is Lagos vfs still booking appointment for submission, how long does the appointment takes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
joe10:
Good day guys... I notice something strange on my profile just now. I sent a message the immigration in Ghana, Kenya and Lagos to explain reasons for my delayed application ( Almost 10 weeks now) and why there is no update on my profile even though i did upfront medical. I just signed in now to see that my medical now reads "You passed the medical exam" but since inception background check still reads "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

I am confused now... Was it my message that prompted this? Can this be a good sign and should anticipate final decision soon or mere coincidence that it was updated today? My guy na different questions i just dey ask myself o. Me still dey pray sha
Congratulations in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
joe10:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Great one. How about your eligibility?
joe10:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annmmesoma: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sultty:
what I know of this college not university

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annmmesoma: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sultty:
what I know of is college not university and you must have your registered nurse license before they admit you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by joe10: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phocusjosh:
Great one. How about your eligibility?

Now Reads "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hrhchris: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
pray like you have never prayed before now. a decision would be taking in few days from now since you have done upfront and its showing pass. it took roughly 4 days from the time my application was showing review of eligibility and when i got approval. so pray brother. I wish you success and congrats in advance.
joe10:

Now Reads "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.