Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? (13569 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not by coincidence that the divorce came right after the revelation of her affairs. One of which was with someone he knew.

Yeah right. He removed her from his will. So much for forgiveness. Until recently, she was still fighting in the courts because she was bitter he left her out & got even with her in the end.
I think she was removed from the will because she got an out of court settlement when she sued Mandela to get a sizable chunk of his net worth after the divorce.

You should remember she visited her husband till his death. She stayed by the bed side during the death of her husband.

And her boy Malema also claimed around 2013 or 2014 that Winnie could have had an affair with that man she was alleged to have cheated with because he was like her son.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:
I think she was removed from the will because she got an out of court settlement when she sued Mandela to get a sizable chunk of his net worth after the divorce.

You should remember she visited her husband till the death of her husband. She stayed by the bed side during the death of her husband.

And her boy Malema also claimed around 2013 or 2014 that Winnie can not cheat with that man she was alleged to have cheated with because he was like her son.

There were things that he allegedly promised her, but didn't give to her in the end. Probably out of spite. IDK. That's what she was fighting for in court.
Yes, they were friends until the end, but it still doesn't mean he wasn't holding back some feelings of resentment towards her. Keep your friends close & your enemies closer. Astrologically speaking Mandela was a Scorpio moon. Known for being very cunning & vengeful when crossed. He was a nice man & all, but there was also a very dark side to him according to people who knew him well. He was a fighter of the physical kind lol. Wasn't shy to throw a few punches if you slighted him.

Malema is a newcomer. I bet he only saw Winnie on TV back then.

4 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There were things that he allegedly promised her, but didn't give to her in the end. Probably out of spite. IDK. That's what she was fighting for in court.
Yes, they were friends until the end, but it still doesn't mean he wasn't holding back some feelings of resentment towards her. Keep your friends close & your enemies closer. Astrologically speaking Mandela was a Scorpio moon. Known for being very cunning & vengeful when crossed. He was a nice man & all, but there was also a very dark side to him according to people who knew him well. He was a fighter of the physical kind lol. Wasn't shy to throw a few punches if you slighted him.

Malema is a newcomer. I bet he only saw Winnie on TV back then.
Hmm

I knew Mandela was a revolutionary and he wasn't always on the good side of the law, but never knew he had a dark side to him.

I guess you must know what you are saying since you are both Xhosa

Anyways, my message was based on his revolutionary work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:
Hmm

I knew Mandela was a revolutionary and he wasn't always on the good side of the law, but never knew he had a dark side to him.

I guess you must know what you are saying since you are both Xhosa

Anyways, my message was based on his revolutionary work.

He was a womanizer as well tongue Noone is perfect though. I mean, he was only human at the end of the day with flaws just like the rest of us.

I got that. But he probably handled his personal affairs differently.

4 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

He was a womanizer as well tongue Noone is perfect though. I mean, he was only human at the end of the day with flaws just like the rest of us.

I got that. But he probably handled his personal affairs differently.
I thought as much because he married three women in his lifetime. grin

But why will a man wear a Springbok jersey synonymous with the Apartheid government in the middle of a parked FNB stadium to preach peace and reconciliation, when he wasn't practicing it within his own family

in any event, that will continue to be a mystery
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:
I thought as much because he married three women in his lifetime. grin

But why will a man wear a Springbok jersey synonymous with the Apartheid government in the middle of a parked FNB stadium to preach peace and reconciliation, when he wasn't practicing it within his own family

in any event, that will continue to be mystery

A Springbok jersey synonymous with Apartheid? I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I suspect you mean the one he wore during the rugby world cup in 1995. Well, that was the time & the kind of jersey the national team wore then. Also as a head of state he had to be there to show solidarity. Mandela's presence is considered a lucky charm here. It's coined "Madiba magic". If he is present, our team usually wins, which is exactly what happened in 1995. Rugby as a sport has never been a symbol of Apartheid in South Africa, neither is the Springbok. A springbok is our national animal, our mascot so to speak. Rugby is also very popular amongst black people, especially in the Eastern Cape. A true leader doesn't pick sides, especially when he lives in a multicultural society. One of the many reasons people of all races still think very highly of him today. He belonged to everyone but belonged to noone grin

In his personal life however, I don't think he needs the diplomacy. That's his life. He can pick who stays & who goes.

9 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Fmartin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
accepting a cheat back depends on where the relatioship was heading. If i never had any intention of marriage towards you, i will gladly accept you back and continue the banging. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A Springbok jersey synonymous with Apartheid? I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I suspect you mean the one he wore during the rugby world cup in 1995. Well, that was the time & the kind of jersey the national team wore then. Also as a head of state he had to be there to show solidarity. Mandela's presence is considered a lucky charm here. It's coined "Madiba magic". If he is present, our team usually wins, which is exactly what happened in 1995. Rugby as a sport has never been a symbol of Apartheid in South Africa, neither is the Springbok. A springbok is our national animal, our mascot so to speak. Rugby is also very popular amongst black people, especially in the Eastern Cape. A true leader doesn't pick sides, especially when he lives in a multicultural society. One of the many reasons people of all races still think very highly of him. He belonged to everyone but belonged to noone grin

In his personal life however, I don't think he needs the diplomacy. That's his life. He can pick who stays & who goes.
Yes my analogy was about that event in 1995. I remembered vividly watching a video where blacks were cheering the English team against South Africa prior to that Mandela gesture.

Yes, rugby as a sport was synonymous with white domination before 1995 in south Africa because blacks were not allowed to play the sports. Even in 2013 your sport minister was complaining about the discrimination in the sport against blacks in south Africa

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:
Yes my analogy was about that event in 1995. I remembered vividly I watched a video where blacks were cheering the English team against South Africa prior to that Mandela gesture.

Yes, rugby as a sport was synonymous with white domination before 1995 in south Africa because blacks were not allowed to play the sports. Even in 2013 your sport minister was complaining about the discrimination in the sport against blacks in south Africa

No, it wasn't. They weren't allowed to play on the national level because of the segregation laws. Otherwise, it has always been played at schools etc. You can't tell me anything about South Africa. What do you think those black South Africans were doing at the stadium if they were not fans of the game? He could gesture all he wanted, he was the president & his duty was to unify a divided country, not create more rift.

3 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, it wasn't. They weren't allowed to play on the national level because of the segregation laws. Otherwise, it has always been played at schools etc. You can't tell me anything about South Africa. What do you think those South Africans were doing at the stadium if they were not fans of the game? He could gesture all he wanted, he was the president & his duty was to unify a divided country, not create more rift.
I never said blacks didn't play. I meant the national team was synonymous with whites

Anyways, I am not ready to argue the issue with you because you can always claim to know more being that you are a South African

But go through this article

http://www.sahistory.org.za/article/early-history-rugby-south-africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:
I never said blacks didn't play. I meant the national team was synonymous with whites

Anyways, I am not ready to argue the issue with you because you can always claim to know more being that you are a South African

But go through this article

http://www.sahistory.org.za/article/early-history-rugby-south-africa

It's not a claim, it's a fact, I know more.
Yes, say the national team, not rugby as a sport.
I'll go through the article another time.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not a claim, it's a fact, I know more. Yes, say the national team, not rugby as a sport. I'll go through the article another time.
No problem

2 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
I can never forgive a cheating partner.Thats a deal breaker for me.for me its a complete no no.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Jeferious: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Forgiveness is a show of strength where the aggrieved is in a far better and easier position to exact vengeance...the story of Joseph is the Bible. If one forgives a cheat who one can easily punish- such ease being derived from financial strength, charisma, societal position, access to tools of intimidation such as thugs and assassins... then a show of strength and tolerance, and such category of forgiveness is pure.

In other cases where there is little opportunity for repercussion for the aggrieved, as well as in situations where the aggrieved is hardly any better than the cheat in terms of societal class, financial reliability, physical charisma etc and thus can hardly do without the latter...it is hardly a show of strength to forgive. Forgiveness in these cases is more like weakness. It is highly probable that the aggrieved cannot do without the cheating partner and thus would grant forgiveness once it is solicited.

In conclusion, the real forgiveness is visibly undeniable when the aggrieved has various chances of punishing, as well as have better options than the cheat to choose from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Gebbson007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
northvietnam:
i will accept her back and propose to her.. After 5years i will still Dump her sorry Ass for cheating on me...

*NO JOY*

with constant knacking .....

bross infinity crate of origin for u , too much brain will not kill you..

3 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by northvietnam(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gebbson007:

with constant knacking .....

bross infinity crate of origin for u , too much brain will not kill you..

3 Gboozaaa. for U... Bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Lionessza(f): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not a claim, it's a fact, I know more.
Yes, say the national team, not rugby as a sport.
I'll go through the article another time.

Lol@the bolded. I was once told on this forum that UMLAZI and Kwamashu are not part of Durban, because people who live there take taxis and trains to reach the cbd grin. I think nguye futhi lo. So don't be suprised if some will argue ngento abangayaziyo.

5 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol@the bolded. I was once told on this forum that UMLAZI and Kwamashu are not part of Durban, because people who live there take taxis and trains to reach the cbd grin. I think nguye futhi lo. So don't be suprised if some will argue ngento abangayaziyo.

Lol, it is very surprising when someone tries to lecture you about a place you were born, bred & buttered in. I can recite South African history & present half asleep, because I LIVED/LIVE IT. It's not hearsay. It's the 1st hand account of the steed.

3 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Lionessza(f): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it is very surprising when someone tries to lecture you about a place you were born, bred & buttered in. I can recite South African history & present half asleep, because I LIVED/LIVE IT. It's not hearsay. It's the 1st hand account of the steed.

Lol, it's really surprising.

3 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by YomiTee123(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2018
what about you found out that the person is cheating and you confront her and spill all the issues buh still find it difficult to open to you maybe due to the love she had for you or been cared or something,,
but after all thr argument u still together n she still double dating n she knew u aware of that
what did you think can be done in such situation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2018
The pettiness of some people is legendary

How can a group of foreigners who know next to nothing about Nigeria, but confident enough to insult the country at the slightest provocative will claim others know nothing about their country when one tries to make a simple statement using statements from past Leaders of their country as a reference.

The stories of Mandela and his anti Apartheid struggles are well documented and widely available on the internet for all see, probably more than any story in the Nigeria past and recent history.

To be clear, I didn't quote any ones comment when I made my initial comment.

I simply referenced a special and famous quote from one of the most famous African leaders, who happens to be your country man.

The man every reputable international media claims to have a special gift in forgiveness.

The quote could have been made by anyone. People make reference to Dr Martin Luther king jr and Barack Obama everyday without any problems

Here is a famous quote by Dr Martin Luther king jr on forgiveness

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nonetheless, you gave me a mention claiming Mandela wasn't who i thought he was. You gave me series of examples and stories to back your claims and I agreed, but had reservations about his character and what he stood for. I had doubts about his reconciliation efforts, when he himself couldn't forgive his ex wife, using the springbok scenario.

Still, you shot me down claiming you know more than me because you are South African. I agreed and left you an article that had a contrary opinion to your claims. I didn't even try to debate the article with you

I have made screen shots of extract in the article to prove my point.

Have a nice day,

2 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by wonder233: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Criis:
You have a partner, He/She cheated on you, after much begging and pleading, you decide to accept Him/Her back. Is that mental strength or just a weakness for the cheat.

What d'you guys think?
Its not just weakness, its stupidity
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by sekundosekundo: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
internationalman:

The moment you start giving him/her second chances just know that next time there will always be next time.

People don't change, they only adjust their method of operation.

Reason why you can never get forgiveness from anybody.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Accepting a cheat back should be a no-no.

4 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by alklas(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2018
calculate d risk of infection and du d maths by yourself

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by OhiOfIhima: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2018
Criis:

Basically, what you're saying is : Forgiving a cheat, like complete forgiveness and then moving on is a sign of emotional strength, but continuing with a cheat is a sign of weakness?
I go wit u brother... Continue wit a cheat is a sign of weakness.. total weakness n it immortalize sense of reason.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by omooba969(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Nawa o! grin

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by RexTramadol1: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Weakness re o
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by mumureloaded(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't think it's weakness bro. relationship should be built on understanding others. in one way or the other just have in mind that anything can happen. you only hope for the best and prepare for the worst

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by marvin906(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
this just made me remember my once gf turned sex doll..
cheated on me two fvcking times and i still forgave..
who am i not to if Jesus forgave all sinners why wont i..
problem with this is just that she thinks we are still in a relationship undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by AIZubair(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2018
Weakness!!.
Stupidity of the highest order.
May God protect us from cheating spouses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / Lesbianism Thrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.