Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? (13590 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by giftedben: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2018
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Girls are pus*ies. And Olosho is an asshole. Pus*ies don't like dicks, because pus*ies get fu*ked by dicks. But dicks also fu*k assholes - assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pus*ies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fu*k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fu*k too much, or fu*k when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pus*y to show 'em that. But sometimes pus*ies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves, because pus*ies are only an inch-and-a-half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fu*k this asshole, we are going to have our dicks and our pus*ies all covered in shit. grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Collins87: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2018
What I have understood with the world is that almost everybody cheat except not given opportunity especially women. I cannot marry a cheating girl-they don't stop.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Tex42(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

@Bolded , I don't understand.

Can a cheater possibly end up not proven guilty?
grin grin grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by handsomeyinka(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
internationalman:
Both the cheater, the cheatee and the OP which in this case is the cheater are all weak...

Even if a thief spent 10 years in jail for stealing, when released from jail he's still going back to stealing.
What of obasanjo?
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Josephdominic(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Forgiving a cheat is more of a strength than a weakness...........
And who said that because you have forgiven the cheat you must accept hi9m or her back??

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by internationalman(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
handsomeyinka:

What of obasanjo?
Didn't obasanjo steal money while on post from 1999-2007
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
lol I guess you really hate cheaters

Ooh hell yeaaah...I HATE THEM WITH PASSION cool
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

are you loyal like me cool
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:

I dunno how loyal u can be but LOYALTY & ROYALTY inside my DNA grin

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by PcashMojo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Lies brO...Lies.

How about "Second chance"?

This is a matter of personal preference,you can even go ahead and give a cheater a 3rd,4th,5th...chances as you like,but me I say you are on your own...your benediction will be adulterous castle ,why you gnashing your teeth for everlasting till everlasting...think it well...a pig always a pig.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Deo1986:
I understand you've never been in a ''tight corner''.
On the contrary i have. More than once..
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Josephdominic:
Forgiving a cheat is more of a strength than a weakness...........
And who said that because you have forgiven the cheat you must accept hi9m or her back??
Good question.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
cool
QueenSuccubus:

I dunno how loyal u can be but LOYALTY & ROYALTY inside my DNA grin
trust me totally loyal its inside my DNA too...can you be loyal to me
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
cooltrust me totally loyal its inside my DNA too...can you be loyal to me

Why u asking me to be loyal to u? grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Why u asking me to be loyal to u? grin
cuz you're my kinda girl nd I wanna be loyal to you8)
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
cuz you're my kinda girl nd I wanna be loyal to you8)

Ooh..but im already married.....

To a wonderful life grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

To a wonderful life grin
lol cool ...bur I still gat my eye on you beautiful wink
QueenSuccubus:

To a wonderful life grin
lol cool ...bur I still got my eye on you beautiful I might kidnap you
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Masterclass32: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Accepting a cheat back could be strength or weakness, ... or foolishness. Depending on the circumstances.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
lol cool ...bur I still gat my eye on you beautiful winklol cool ...bur I still got my eye on you beautiful I might kidnap you

Kidnap? For ransom? shocked shocked sad

I must call the Fulani herdsmen to protect me coz someone in the name of BIZZY guy wanna kidnap me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Criis:
You have a partner, He/She cheated on you, after much begging and pleading, you decide to accept Him/Her back. Is that mental strength or just a weakness for the cheat.

What d'you guys think?

It's mostly a weakness bt not in all cases. Depending a the circumstances and how it was addressed and corrections made after
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
cool
QueenSuccubus:

Kidnap? For ransom? shocked shocked sad

I must call the Fulani herdsmen to protect me coz someone in the name of BIZZY guy wanna kidnap me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol I ain't collecting ransom from you tho...I'm taking u for myself only ...you will be the beauty I'll be the beast
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by izang87(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
It could be a strength or weakness.
The question is how did I get to know my partner is a cheat?
I will rather forgive a partner who opens up to me and pleads another chance, than play the happy dude and get to know outside my partner bleeps around.
No one ain't perfect!
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
coollol I ain't collecting ransom from you tho...I'm taking u for myself only ...you will be the beauty I'll be the beast

cheesy grin grin

Oga oooo..no be joke abeg...otherwise i will believe u grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
wunmi590:

This is a wonderful pieces, even if i have a strong heart not to forgive, reading this have melt my heart.

your write up is a spot on, God bless you
Thank you brother

People like you were the reason I made the comment initially

I never knew that an opinionative lady will take an offense to the contents of my comment to the extent of tagging her country's struggle icon an hypocrite and a love peddler grin

it is really a shame

I hope there are more people like you
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
tongue
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy grin grin

Oga oooo..no be joke abeg...otherwise i will believe u grin
lol not a joke tho...let get to knw eachother...you might find me interesting
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
:Plol not a joke tho...let get to knw eachother...you might find me interesting

grin grin grin

Abeeeg ooo...stop joking..
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin
Abeeeg ooo...stop joking..
lol....u re on wat app right ?
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Deo1986(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
dumo1:

On the contrary i have. More than once..
Then 'circumstance' is a factor in cheating, you agree.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
lol....u re on wat app right ?

I do have..Omo, we're in 2018 ooo ..abeeeg no joking grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I do have..Omo, we're in 2018 ooo ..abeeeg no joking grin
lol..joking about what? cool
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Sarang(f): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
It's a choice smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her? / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.