Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? (13583 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by ogyunging(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Accepting a cheat back is a sign of strength. Acceptance means forgiveness and a second chance. "To err is human, to forgive is divine" Let us bring out the divine spark in us, it is hard but worth it. I have forgiven a cheat before, because even ogyunging needs forgiving. What will be will be... Do to others as you would want them to do you...

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by OhiOfIhima: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2018
YomiTee123:
what about you found out that the person is cheating and you confront her and spill all the issues buh still find it difficult to open to you maybe due to the love she had for you or been cared or something,,
but after all thr argument u still together n she still double dating n she knew u aware of that
what did you think can be done in such situation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Try an had a solid prove, confront if she refuse to open up, dump her ass out... Guy I was once in ur situation, I have to man up n decide at once. God can never be bais, do you knw y? someone more complete than her will surely come ur way as far as u didnt offend her. It work vise versa.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by dimexy247(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm! My confusion at this point is beyond comprehension. This is serious. God, please direct my path.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by blackbeau1(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018
It's none if the above. Just emotions

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by lastempero: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Lies brO...Lies.

How about "Second chance"?

Do u mean second chance to cheat again?
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by OhiOfIhima: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Fmartin:
accepting a cheat back depends on where the relatioship was heading. If i never had any intention of marriage towards you, i will gladly accept you back and continue the banging. grin cheesy
Wat if d lady hook u wit belle, how would u prove dat u are not responsible for it? I think break up is the best option

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by nairalanduseles: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
people do change my girlfriend forgave me when we were dating
.....we have been married for 2 years now everyone deserves a second chance

2 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Fmartin(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Wat if d lady hook u wit belle, how would u prove dat u are not responsible for it? I think break up is the best option
having belle does not mean i must marry u. U go born give me.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Deo1986(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Let's not view things in black and white or type trash simply because we are hiding behind our laptops and phones. People cheat mostly because of circumstances beyond their control, so a cheatee should put everything into consideration before taking a decision. We all cheat in various ways and adultery is one of them though considered the most heinous. But if the cheater begs for forgiveness and is genuinely contrite, what prevents you, me or the world from forgiving?

2 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Bnenzzy101: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2018
If children is involved. I suggest u give a second chance b4 kicking her ass out.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Originalsly: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Mental strength....... being stubborn is a form of mental strength.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by kapelvej: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
modik:

Of all the response sonfar, yours stands out.

I Positively align with you.
and Nelson Mandela chased his wife Winnie Mandela away when he learned that his wife slept with someone after he came out from jail.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by kapelvej: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
The great Nelson Mandela once said it takes courage to forgive those who have wronged you, when questioned about his change of heart towards the Apartheid government in south Africa after his release from prison.

"courageous people do not fear to forgive for the sake of peace"

Forgiveness is always a sign of strength because it shows readiness to make your heart vulnerable for the same person who might have wronged you. It is also a sign of maturity

On the other the hand, those who refuse to forgive are weak at heart because they are not ready to feel vulnerable for those that have wronged them in the past.
Although, they might possess a strong exterior.

Forgetting what happened is another thing entirely, It takes grace and time for that to happen
I Positively align with you.[/quote] and Nelson Mandela chased his wife Winnie Mandela away when he learned that his wife slept with someone after he came out from jail. the woman waited 27 years for him. the woman had all the reasons to cheat, but he chased her away

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Tomoyayi(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
It all depends on the circumstances that led to the partner cheating.
If you are responsible for your partner cheating, Strength.
If you are not responsible for your partner cheating, weakness

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Tomoyayi(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Bnenzzy101:
If children is involved. I suggest u give a second chance b4 kicking her ass out.

The topic is not gender specific
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by lolybaby(f): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
grin[color=#006600][/color]do you know that some partner do cheat to revenge 4 unnecessary thing
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
kapelvej:

I Positively align with you. and Nelson Mandela chased his wife Winnie Mandela away when he learned that his wife slept with someone after he came out from jail. the woman waited 27 years for him. the woman had all the reasons to cheat, but he chased her away
He claimed he chased her because of the differences in ideology

Do you know the woman also had series of murder case on her neck

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
The great Nelson Mandela once said it takes courage to forgive those who have wronged you, when questioned about his change of heart towards the Apartheid government in south Africa after his release from prison.

Forgiveness is always a sign of strength because it shows readiness to make your heart vulnerable for the same person who might have wronged you. It is also a sign of maturity

On the other the hand, those who refuse to forgive are weak at heart because they are not ready to feel vulnerable for those that have wronged them in the past.

Forgetting what happened is another thing entirely, It takes grace and time for that to happen

I think same Mandela did not take his wife back.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2018
bukatyne:

I think same Mandela did not take his wife back.
He forgave her though, but didn't forget.

She was by the side of her husband during the period of his death

Read my write up again
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2018
sheer weakness! I may forgive the sin, but I'll FORGET the person!
I condone anything but cheating.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Deo1986:
Let's not view things in black and white or type trash simply because we are hiding behind our laptops and phones. People cheat mostly because of circumstances beyond their control, so a cheatee should put everything into consideration before taking a decision. We all cheat in various ways and adultery is one of them though considered the most heinous. But if the cheater begs for forgiveness and is genuinely contrite, what prevents you, me or the world from forgiving?
Bros see don't put sugar in the tea yet. The person or people cheated cos they wanted to without considering the physical and emotional feelings of the other party.
Which circumstances is greater than willing to sacrifice yourself to save the life of all sinners?
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Weakness. If cheating is a deal breaker for you, nobody should be above your principles. If you do forgive them for whatever reason, it means you think with your heart. You let "love" cloud your clear judgment & blind you from your strongly held personal beliefs. Strength is when you cut someone you love loose if they dare to test your boundaries.

Very very wrong. That's a very shallow way to think and i don't think you understand the concept of love.

Do you know if God followed that logic, this earth would have been wiped out even Jesus would not have been sent to die for our sins. Do you know how many times we hav tested Gods boundaries? Do you think you will be alive today?

Notwithstanding, i don't condone cheating but life is not as simple as that, certain circumstances have people with no other choice.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
God grants forgiveness, I don't. undecided grin
undecided
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Blackfyre:

Very very wrong. That's a very shallow way to think and i don't think you understand the concept of love.

Do you know if God followed that logic, this earth would have been wiped out even Jesus would not have been sent to die for our sins. Do you know how many times we hav tested Gods boundaries? Do you think you will be alive today?

Notwithstanding, i don't condone cheating but life is not as simple as that, certain circumstances have people with no other choice. Given replies we have on here, it's why we have a lot of broken homes.

I don't care. Live your life by your biblical ideologies & I'll live mine by my own rules, thank you. Come here & tell me it's wrong. Says who?

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care. Live your life by your biblical ideologies & I'll live mine by my own rules, thank you. Come here & tell me it's wrong. Says who?

Okay then. What does voetesk mean?
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Blackfyre:

Okay then. What does voetesk mean?

It means "go away" in a not so nice way tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It means "go away" in a not so nice way tongue

Okay. Thanks.

How do you say "shut up"?

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
He forgave her though, but didn't forget.

She was by the side of her husband during the period of his death

Read my write up again

He forgave but didn't accept her back.

To forgive is easy na; I guess the OP is really about forgetting .
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Blackfyre:

Okay. Thanks.

How do you say "shut up"?

That would be "Hou op" in Afrikaans. "Voetsek" is also Afrikaans in origin, but it has become a popular slang word used by everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry angry

Who forgive a cheater in the first place? If he's proven guilty...he can fuxx himself...

*spits*
lol I guess you really hate cheaters
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Deo1986(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2018
dumo1:

Bros see don't put sugar in the tea yet. The person or people cheated cos they wanted to without considering the physical and emotional feelings of the other party.
Which circumstances is greater than willing to sacrifice yourself to save the life of all sinners?
I understand you've never been in a ''tight corner''.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by wunmi590(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:

This is a wonderful pieces, even if i have a strong heart not to forgive, reading this have melt my heart.

your write up is a spot on, God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire / If You Were To Define Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.