Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja (11802 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

if i was a MOD you think your moniker would survive 1 day on NL?
because you hate the truth being rubbed on your face like my moniker does grin..

you don't have to be a mod because,you would live on nothing if you don't quote people .grin

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

because you hate the truth being rubbed on your face like my moniker does grin..

you don't have to be a mod because,you would live on nothing if you don't quote people .grin
so after threatening to ban your moniker the MOD job gets withdrawn. hillarious
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

quoting people for a living aint bad.
remember you had 1 job!! and literally fvcked it up.you had
virginity to deliver on your Wedding Night but now...
lool,,,if your miseducation nonsense didn't fetch you a job on NL I wonder whatelse would have...grin.

you had two things to deliver in life which you have failed...your virginity and provision..but you have obviously failed wholly...I pity your parents that still feeds an old man like you in the family ...apart from quoting people for a living whatelse are you good at..grin

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:
quoting people for a living aint bad. remember you had 1 job!! and literally fvcked it up.
you had virginity to deliver on your Wedding Night but now...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,,,if your miseducation nonsense didn't fetch you a job on NL I wonder whatelse would have...grin.

you had two things to deliver in life which you have failed...your virginity and provision..but you have obviously failed wholly...I pity your parents that still feeds an old man like you in the family ...apart from quoting people for a living whatelse are you good at..grin
no the Miseducations didnt get me a job. but you must see the tempers i raised among womenfolk...priceless.
by the way tonight im posting..stay tuned so you will get pissed.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

so after threatening to ban your moniker the MOD job gets withdrawn. hillarious
threaten??

lool,,seems you are not only lacking job but also lacking sense..grin
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:
c'mon humour me. dont be 1 sided like that. we never asked to see your own cars and houses when you were raving on about your love for men with cars and houses.

He/she was begging slaye money when he sold his land, grin grin

Beggars everywhere grin

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

threaten??

lool,,seems you are not only lacking job but also lacking sense..grin
if it makes you sleep better...
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

He/she was begging slaye money when he sold his land, grin grin

Beggars everywhere grin
women need to be reminded of their one-sided world view. with them its always Me Me Me.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:
better than virginity-less.
in 2 months i will have a job again. can the same be said about your virginity status??

How do you expect a lady on this forum to be a virgin grin grin

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

no the Miseducations didnt get me a job. but you must see the tempers i raised among womenfolk...priceless.
by the way tonight im posting..stay tuned so you will get pissed.
lool,,,we die here tonight grin

for your mind I comment on your miseducation poo..only jobless folks like yourself thinks writing poo on pages of NL is tantamount to fetching a job...your only achievements in life are those miseducation shiits on your profile..grin

wehdone mr quota system cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,,,we die here tonight grin

for your mind I comment on your miseducation poo..only jobless folks like yourself thinks writing poo on pages of NL is tantamount to fetching a job...your only achievements in life are those miseducation shiits on your profile..grin

wehdone mr quota system cheesy
your reaction of craziness when the Miseducations are mentioned is alone priceless!!!
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

women need to be reminded of their one-sided world view. with them its always Me Me Me.

When you tell them the bitter truth.....They'll say you are trolling them cheesy

When you don't asslick them...They'll call you broke and jobless grin grin

Hahahahahahah.....Foolish girls everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

your reaction of craziness when the Miseducations are mentioned is alone priceless!!!
lool,,keep being delusional. .
Precious careless of your wack classes on NL. .gat thatgrin
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,,keep being delusional. .
Precious careless of your whack classes on NL. .gat thatgrin

the Miseducations draw their energy from your crazy reactions to them.act normal and they'll lose power.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

the Miseducations draw their energy from your crazy reactions to them.act normal and they'll lose power.
biko sit down..whoever visits your miseducation poo..undecided
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

biko sit down..whoever visits your miseducation poo..undecided

not you ofcourse.
but then again you're not even the target market.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Kindly get lost.
Why are you ladies like this?
So a man cannot love a virgin in peace grin
Nawao

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
thanx TheUpsetGirl by placing my name on title of post now my other posts are advertised on top!!! niice...
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:
lool...I can only consider answering your question if you are a virgin too..

in two months time?,,yeah..in two months time on nairaland
Answer him...Are you a virgin? grin

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

not you ofcourse.
but then again you're not even the target market.
how can you even know a target market when you are not even one..you ain't even a market not to talk of being a target..stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

how can you even know a target market when you are not even one..you ain't even a market not to talk of being a target..stupidity cheesy

Stop dodging the question cheesy

Are you a virgin? grin

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

did it work? did this your text reduce your stress? i sure hope so.
coz more Miseducations are coming.you gona need to be fresh to handle it all.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by UDUJ(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
I will just walk pass. Today has to be a quarrel free day for me cheesy
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

did it work? did this your text reduce your stress? i sure hope so.
coz more Miseducations are coming.you gona need to be fresh to handle it all.
only a fool like you think I take your miseducation shiit serious....something I hardly open or comment on..your online office is the one on your profile..grin

you are jobful indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

only a fool like you think I take your miseducation shiit serious....something I hardly open or comment on..your online office is the one on your profile..grin

you are jobful indeed grin
dont force yourself on the miseducations. we already established you dont care and i reminded you your care wasnt needed in the first place.
lets move along.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

dont force yourself on the miseducations. we already established you dont care and i reminded you your care wasnt needed in the first place.
lets move along.
better,just so you cut down your self hype on those nonsensical poo on your profile. ..y'all ain't shiit.grin..
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

better,just so you cut down your self hype on those nonsensical poo on your profile. ..y'all ain't shiit.grin..

your temper when talking about the Miseducations turns me on.
and the way you cant seem to stop talking about them is so sexy.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:
your temper when talking about the Miseducations turns me on. and the way you cant seem to stop talking about them is so sexy.
smh..undecided
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

smh..undecided
c'mon. what happened to the tempers?? just coz i said they turn me on? dont be like that...
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

c'mon. what happened to the tempers?? just coz i said they turn me on? dont be like that...
you ain't serious a bit. .biko bye undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.