Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja (11800 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by MissRaine69(f): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
BaeMercy:
I never said i want respect from any individual here
Nice Try But You Don't Get Exactly What I Meant
Next!
Sure

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

you ain't serious a bit. .biko bye undecided
it took me saying your anger turns me on and poof! you disappear.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:
it took me saying your anger turns me on and poof! you disappear.
for your mind you think I am angry
told you to stop being delusional cheesy.
I'm done with this thread..bye.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

for your mind you think I am angry

told you to stop being delusional cheesy.

I'm done with this thread..bye.
if you not angry then type " I love ubunja" 3 times and i'll believe you.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

if you not angry then type " I love ubunja" 3 times and i'll believe you.
lool..
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

lool..
do it...
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Preshy561(f): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
walks outta here

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:
walks outta here
...without her virginity...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

Why are you ladies like this?
So a man cannot love a virgin in peace grin
Nawao
I see you everywhere, like every fuvking where. Get a job dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
BaeMercy:
I am tired of this forum
95% of men here are always ready to exchange words with women
They create threads upandan against women
Everybody has their life to live
If a woman is angry, they will call her olosho and talk about her virginity
Well, i don't blame guys
If the ladies decide to keep it they won't be insult because 95% of men here don't respect women
Everyday my hatred for this forum is increasing
Only gender base violence and cyberbully
my dear you are not far from the truth......
the only thing i see here is gender war and ethnic war

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by donstan18: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I see you everywhere, like every fuvking where. Get a job dude.

How did you manage to see me everywhere if you had a job cheesy

Always pissed off when she sees a virgin thread....dem steal ur own from you? cheesy

Abi na rape as usual cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
get over yourself.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Beautiful ladies in da house.....pls ignore these two rotten dudes....
..ubu whatever and donchester....
Sorry donstain
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

get over yourself.
......hey just hold it ....

i didnt quote u and i dont want to communicate with u..........
just scram
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
......hey just hold it ....

i didnt quote u and i dont want to communicate with u..........
just scram

you think i wait to be quoted. dream on. bullshìt attracts me. talk rubbish you'll hear from me. i dont play.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
Beautiful ladies in da house.....pls ignore these two rotten dudes....
..ubu whatever and donchester....
Sorry donstain
noone called anyone ugly... we are dissing non-virgins.
and dont comfort them if you not gona marry them.

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by BaeMercy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
You Know Right

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by UDUJ(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
BaeMercy:
I am tired of this forum
Well, i don't blame guys
If the ladies decide to keep it they won't be insult because 95% of men here don't respect women

My dear never you take anything you read here to heart. It's a faceless forum so everyone is a keyboard warrior and can spew out whatever trash they want (myself included). The forum is a typical representation of the country. There will always be religious,ethnic/tribal and gender fights. You can't stop it.

Most people come online to pour out their everyday frustrations. Apart from the usual banter, I have learnt a lot by being a member of this forum. We have very sound minds (intellectuals) among us. Be tough sister smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
stubbornman:

A lady cant be a WhoreHoe (borehole) and still expect good sex........ A well not a playground
a micropenis is just as bad as being an eunuch.it is even better to know that something doesn't work, tgan for it to be useless

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

noone called anyone ugly... we are dissing non-virgins.
and dont comfort them if you not gona marry them.
......dont you understand the word scram ?
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
a micropenis is just as bad as being an eunuch.it is even better to know that something doesn't work, than for it to be useless
........my dear ehh......the thing can frustruate
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by UDUJ(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
a micropenis is just as bad as being an eunuch.it is even better to know that something doesn't work, tgan for it to be useless

amakadihot87:
........my dear ehh......the thing can frustruate

cry cry cry

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:

......dont you understand the word scram ?
show me what it means by doing it
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by CsRockefeller(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
BaeMercy:
I am tired of this forum
Well, i don't blame guys

Sincerely dear, most guys here are sick, pathetic and unstable, can't believe if these people exists in real life, their comments are so unbecoming of a man, I'm yet to find a simple and courteous guy on this platform, is it joblessness or idleness, I just can't put it together, its too bad, just too bad.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

show me what it means by doing it
agadi na agwo ofe

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by CsRockefeller(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

you think i wait to be quoted. dream on. bullshìt attracts me. talk rubbish you'll hear from me. i dont play.

Haba now!! Guy, try to act responsible now, what do you gain with all these, is this how you want to live your life year in year out, come on now, if not for anyone do it for your unborn children. An unexamined life is not worth living.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Haba now!! Guy, try to act responsible now, what do you gain with all these, is this how you want to live your life year in year out, come on now, if not for anyone do it for your unborn children. An unexamined life is not worth living.
stop white knighting and mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
agadi na agwo ofe
if thats an insult i throw that right back at you
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by BaeMercy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
CasRockefeller:

Sincerely dear, most guys here are sick, pathetic and unstable, can't believe if these people exists in real life, their comments are so unbecoming of a man, I'm yet to find a simple and courteous guy on this platform, is it joblessness or idleness, I just can't put it together, its too bad, just too bad.
Yeah Too Bad
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by stubbornman(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
We can go on and on with this....we won't get nowhere

How're you

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by amakadihot87(f): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

if thats an insult i throw that right back at you
............no its not an insult ooo........am trying to woo you.........afo saa nna gi........Ewu

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2018
this ubunja of a guy is just stupid... he wants to deflower ladies for pleasure.... keep saying he wants to marry a virgin, yet he's not a Virgini so the babes he has deflowered who's gonna marry them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.