Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja (11825 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
You were too harsh but its fine
Do you think it is sane for men and women to always exchange words?
No, but It is said that a man is suppose to be more mature when it comes to issue like this
You don't need to insult any women
It doesn't make you a real man
For Instance " If you fight with a woman, who will be blamed? you! because people will tell you to ignore her cuz she's a lady
You Barb?
lol you so naive its adorable.....wake up!!!!!
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
Why?

Because you say in the other forums you frequent, you don't come across this type of behaviour. You're used to people behaving sensibly & maturely. Here there are few people like that, TBH. Especially in this section. So perhaps you should adjust or pick your battles wisely. Even better, don't let it get to you. This is not your life. Fortunately, you may never cross paths with any of the people here in real life, so imo, it shouldn't even matter what they think about any specific subject. Switch off emotionally, have a discussion (heated or not) & leave it at that. It's not that deep.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
And you want any lady worth her salt to take you seriously
well if i take her seriously with her shipping container full of makeup, wigs, weaves, skin bleachers, fake nails, body shapers.......she must return the favour.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by BaeMercy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Because you say in the other forums you frequent, you don't come across this type of behaviour. You're used to people behaving sensibly & maturely. Here there are few people like that, TBH. Especially in this section. So perhaps you should adjust or pick your battles wisely. Even better, don't let it get to you. This is not your life. Fortunately, you may never cross paths with any of the people here in real life, so imo, it shouldn't even matter what they think about any specific subject. Switch off emotionally, have a discussion (heated or not) & leave it at that. It's not that deep.
Thanks Love

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

well if i take her seriously with her shipping container full of makeup, wigs, weaves, skin bleachers, fake nails, body shapers.......she must return the favour.
when you are busy toasting girls with gold eyelids nkor. Stop deceiving yourself, you like all the packaging
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by stubbornman(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i think your testicles need to be cut off
So does your Clitoris

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by BaeMercy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

lol you so naive its adorable.....wake up!!!!!
Wake Up From What?
The naive one here is you
You always sound like a child from a domestic violence home
You want me to exchange words with you, that is why you are qouting me here and there
But, Let me tell you something
I am way to mature to bring myself down to dissing levels
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:

So does your Clitoris
i will add your penis to the mix
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
when you are busy toasting girls with gold eyelids nkor. Stop deceiving yourself, you like all the packaging
anyways i only dig very tall girls, 1,8M and taller. if you short Funmistic you already disqualified. how tall are you?
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
Wake Up From What?
You want me to exchange words with you, that is why you are qouting me here and there
Cheers!
oshey!! Baddest!! Fatality!!

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
Thanks Love

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Lefulefu, i sight you. One popcorn for me pls while i get ubunja all hot and bothered
u guys won't kill me with laughcheesy. Shots fired here and derecheesy...enjoycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

anyways i only dig very tall girls, 1,8M and taller. if you short Funmistic you already disqualified. how tall are you?
5ft 11, if you are below 6ft three, you are automatically in my seven dwarves zone

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
Wake Up From What?
Cheers!
when the one claiming maturity is the one throwing insults.
you'll note i never went personally like this against you.who is immature now?

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
lefulefu:
u guys won't kill me with laughcheesy. Shots fired here and derecheesy...enjoycheesy
i intend to. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

when the one claiming maturity is the one throwing insults.
you'll note i never went personally like this against you.who is immature now?
guy just sit down in one corner

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by stubbornman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i will add your penis to the mix
Nah my head office (joystick) you dey use play like this ..... if I spank your ass ehn

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
5ft 11, if you are below 6ft three, you are automatically in my seven dwarves zone
okay this 6foot what what is throwing me. we use Metres over here.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

okay this 6foot what what is throwing me. we use Metres over here.
google it genius

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
guy just sit down in one corner
just now she was crying about men being harsh on her. what a hypocrite she is that baemercy

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am a proud virgin
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
google it genius
thats why i dont like online toasting. now i have to go to google. no ways.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am a proud virgin
bring it here

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

just now she was crying about men being harsh on her. what a hypocrite she is that baemercy
now you are playing victim
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by BaeMercy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:

It takes an hypocrite to identify a non hypocrite
Stop trying hard to put me in your hyprocrisy zone cuz i don't belong to such group like you
Stay Off My Mentions
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
now you are playing victim
its not a female birth right you know

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am a proud virgin
Nobody asked you but it is good to know
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rukayatmusa will you disvirgin me
ubunja:
bring it here

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
its not a female birth right you know
i gotta get my beauty sleep. Find some other babe to disturb, good night
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
BaeMercy:
It takes an hypocrite to identify a non hypocrite
Stop trying hard to put me in your hyprocricy zone cuz i don't belong to such group like you
Stay Off My Mentions
whatever!! its not like your mentions pay bills
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Rukayatmusa will you disvirgin me
if you're a girl yar
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yeah baby you entered my mentions but it's all good
funmisticqueen:
Nobody asked you but it is good to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? / Things Men Wished Women Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.