Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja (11819 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Melonny(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=TheUpsetGirl post=65817062]this ubunja of a guy is just stupid... he wants to deflower ladies for pleasure.... keep saying he wants to marry a virgin, yet he's not a Virgini so the bab Shai! I feel your pain. It is very pitiful but don't you worry, a nice beta guy will come knocking.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by ubunja(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
this ubunja of a guy is just stupid... he wants to deflower ladies for pleasure.... keep saying he wants to marry a virgin, yet he's not a Virgini so the babes he has deflowered who's gonna marry them?
the stupid guys defending you here will marry you.dont worry only a very few guys have high standards like me. about 20%. the rest will marry anything with a pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
stubbornman:

We can go on and on with this....we won't get nowhere

How're you
i am good, how is your day
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by stubbornman(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am good, how is your day

Supercool... just Lagos hold up and the stress that comes with work

you have got a name
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by dview001(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Ubunja is like our saviour.. He ,harddon and their ilks has given us the antidote to feminine manipulations ...guys are now free...naira land prostitutes can go finger themselves angry angry
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Neimar: 3:13am On Mar 16, 2018
ubunja baddest nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by babyfaceafrica: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Sincerely dear, most guys here are sick, pathetic and unstable, can't believe if these people exists in real life, their comments are so unbecoming of a man, I'm yet to find a simple and courteous guy on this platform, is it joblessness or idleness, I just can't put it together, its too bad, just too bad.
you are yet to find a simple and couteous guy in NL?.....what nonoaense talk is that?..you will only see what you find..I can give you over 20 male monickers that are responsible!!...let me give you some..tosyne2much,explorers, barcaboi,efewestern,thelinguist..stop the generalisation

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by CsRockefeller(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you are yet to find a simple and couteous guy in NL?.....what nonoaense talk is that?..you will only see what you find..I can give you over 20 male monickers that are responsible!!...let me give you some..tosyne2much,explorers, barcaboi,efewestern,thelinguist..stop the generalisation

You are right boss, that was a hasty generalization from me.
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
dview001:
Ubunja is like our saviour.. He ,harddon and their ilks has given us the antidote to feminine manipulations ...guys are now free...naira land prostitutes can go finger themselves angry angry

grin cheesy Yeah ubunja is cool like dat
Re: Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja by barcaboi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
My head swell���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.