Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (28764 Views)

Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
PriaO:

I know, right
. Things as little as occupying their favourite seat in the living room. Stubborn girl that I was, I wouldn't want to stand up...will be asking them if they bought the chair or wrote their names on it. grin lipsrsealed

You must be a very stubborn lady lol!

I happen to be the third born and the first is a lady. ..in those days she speaks to us with her eyes and if you dare disobey those unspoken message you are on your own. I feared her like kilometers but today we just laugh about it.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
akech:

Until when you get there before your eyes will clear, I reserve further comment since you are yet married. Till then

Till then my brother..many people just talk from fantasy...
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Another good one lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally,
kindly come here for pieces of advice. That thread you created can't help you enough

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Daeylar(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
On point.
912:
I beg to disagree. Please ladies if a man raises his hand to hit you, RUN. I repeat RUN!!!. It's never a mistake and there is no excuse for that.

Don't ever take it from any man. If he likes let him apologise for 10years don't listen to him. Do not ever think you can change him and do not make excuses for something that is wrong.

There are several ways of dealing with anger and hitting a woman IS NOT one of them.
912:

Beating your girlfriend or wife shouldn't be condoned by any lady that has self respect and should never be done by a man that is responsible. There is absolutely no excuse for it whatsoever. Whether you are drunk or sober you should never lay your hand on a woman. Worse case if the atmosphere is tensed walk away and sort it out later. Yes you guys can have heated arguments but a real man must never beat up a woman. That's just wrong. And any woman who would forgive such behaviour doesn't know what she is getting into. So my advice to any lady that is in a physically abusive relationship is: if you still have any self dignity, RUN!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Lexusgs430: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
And thrice is a Rabbit......

Mods - Can't you correct 'Habbit', before posting?
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by SexTin(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Okay, What if the woman has a loose mouth nagging. What's the way out? Just ignore her or ..... Kiss her grin

2 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by anyicash(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Toks2008:
I could not hold back tears after i saw this thread on frontpage...https://www.nairaland.com/4394781/congolese-man-beats-wife-death

If there is one thing I'm most certain about,it is the fact that the signs have always been there but this lady probably ignored them.

Many ladies have been advised to stay with a violent husband for the sake of the children or to avoid what people will say but I see this as a very dangerous advise that may cause the lady her life.

If you are a lady in an affair with a man whether dating or marriage and he raises his hands to hit you and he apologizes please forgive him and assume it's a mistake if that is his very first time but if he does it again please run cos it is a habbit he may never stop.

If he comes back begging and you are not yet married to him please forgive him but don't risk it but if you are already married to him please make him sign an undertaken in any human right center or police station that he will never raise his hands to strike you again.Dont allow foolishness in the name of love make you stay with a violent man cos your life is far worth more than a miserable union.

No woman should disrespect her husband or man in anyway but no man has any reason to raise his hands to beat any woman because it is an act of insanity and any man who does that is a beast that should not live among humans but in the jungle with wild beasts like him.

And same goes for the violent ladies who are fond of destroying items or threatening with knives or dangerous object whenever they are angry...Any man faced with this type of woman should also run as far as he can if she exhibits such act repeatedly.

I hope this makes sense.
over make sense dey worry am.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by SexTin(f): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Op, Habit Or Habbit. What's the difference please?

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ibkayee(f): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don't even wait for the second time

Emotionally unstable people who can't control their anger are tiring liabilities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
can I get admission into university with only my neco result?
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
SexTin:
Op, Habit Or Habbit. What's the difference please?

It's actually one B..i just saw my mistake but nonetheless...nah understanding matter Lol!

Grammar o easy at all.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by SexTin(f): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Toks2008:

It's actually one B..i just saw my mistake but nonetheless...nah understanding matter Lol!
Yeah, Human don't really need to read before understanding but to Mr Grammarnazi1, Na big wahala be that.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by brain54(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am a wreck I hope someone tolerates me someday.

ibkayee:
Don't even wait for the second time

Emotionally unstable people who can't control their anger are tiring liabilities
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
SexTin:
Yeah, Human don't really need to read before understanding but to Mr Grammarnazi1, Na big wahala be that.

Oyinbo o ko ajo ko de le gba owo ni bank.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by MrDoGood(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
912:
I beg to disagree. Please ladies if a man raises his hand to hit you, RUN. I repeat RUN!!!. It's never a mistake and there is no excuse for that.

Don't ever take it from any man. If he likes let him apologise for 10years don't listen to him. Do not ever think you can change him and do not make excuses for something that is wrong.

There are several ways of dealing with anger and hitting a woman IS NOT one of them.
My brother you might not fully understand untill a wrong woman comes your way.
You might not be able to escape it. Just pray evil woman don't step Into your life.
You might even kill yourself without you knowing.
But this doesn't mean I'm in support for men to beat their spouse.
My mother will always say my dad has never raised his hands on her. I'm trying to walk on that path as well. But this generation is something else.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ibkayee(f): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am a wreck I hope someone tolerates me someday.

You don't seem like the fly off the handle type though. I can see you just throwing a little tantrum and being silent, but then I don't know you personally like that sha
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Adamummya:

are u my father ? are you my mother ? are my your child ? why should you beat me ?

smile
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
I lose it o, I am a very sad loner and brutal human being when I have my moments, but it doesn't last, it's caused me big problems in the past.

ibkayee:

You don't seem like the fly off the handle type though. I can see you just throwing a little tantrum and being silent, but then I don't know you personally like that sha
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by FreeConCiencE: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Adamummya:

are u my father ?
are you my mother ?
are my your child ?
why should you beat me ?

Don't mind the guy. What he should do is to take you back to your parents' house where he marries and ask for separation if he cannot tolerate you again. He cannot force you to be in the marriage you don't like due to one reason or the other and you cannot force him to be in the marriage he doesn't like due to one reason or the other. There is room for peaceful separation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ibkayee(f): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I lose it o, I am a very sad loner and brutal human being when I have my moments, but it doesn't last, it's caused me big problems in the past.

Take it easy, not everything is worth blowing a fuse over

2 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's my nature. But I am more calm than when I was younger. Goodnight

ibkayee:

Take it easy, not everything is worth blowing a fuse over

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Adamummya:
dear op, you are right in everyway ......
the menists will soon arrive

E wo bi omo se frosh to tun set..LEFULEFU abi ki lo feel?
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Best thing is just to avoid women who have such tendency to push men to such edge.

Many females these days souls are corrupt. They ruin the destinies of men.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2018
akeentech:
Its better you beat your wife to reset her brain to factory setting

Only a weak man beats a woman.

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Respect55(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Recently, wives kill their husbands more. Hope u know that
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by openmine(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2018
lefulefu:
what of if the woman is yelling at u and clapping her hands at ur face or even hitting at u.its like u haven't met some psychotic drama queenscheesy.bros its better for the man to pick his car keys and quietly leave the house for the woman so she should cool off and if need be for him not to explode.
True!
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by olayiwola275: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bad advice because it is liable to mislead. Anyone can lose it, even God (as recorded in the Bible). Yes, it can become a habit but only for those who are predisposed to violence.

There are various forms of spousal abuse and many of us are guilty of it even without knowing. An example of spousal abuse is leaving home because your wife annoyed you and putting her in emotional distress. If everyone acknowledges these examples of spousal abuse, then no one would be qualified to marry.
I understand you about the leaving home o...but I still prefer it o!....leave, let the anger evaporate and cum home later...believe me its a lot better!....because women with their tongue ehnn!.....I guess we shud do what works for us in dealing with anger but not VIOLENCE abegi o
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Respect55(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Sometimes, people will just post rubbish to garner likes. Now take this for an instance. There is this my neighbour who gave birth not quite long. So customarily, the man's mum was brought from the village for Omugo. The man works. So one day, he went to work only to return and found the woman almost unclear. The wife beat up this woman and tore her clothes. To her she is messing up the house. Out of anger the gentleman beat up this woman (his wife) so well that she passed out. She later regained consciousness in the hospital. She with her people went to court claiming domestic abuse.

It's a long story sha.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Tmemzi: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2018
But you have the right to pour out insults on him right? You as a woman should ensure you don't PASS YOUR BOUNDARIES.
912:
I beg to disagree. Please
ladies if a man raises his hand to hit you, RUN. I repeat RUN!!!. It's never a mistake and there is no excuse for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.