Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin (28571 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Are you okay?
Do you people even think before typing sometimes?
Me put my mouth for where urine and all sorts of discharges emanates from?

God forbid!

Even if it looks like the cleanest thing I have ever seen, I'll never do it.

Continue enjoying the taste u hear. Nonsense

Lwkmd!

Do you know that the place you refer to as where discharge comes from is cleaner than your mouth

Men who have done it will agree that it tastes somewhat acidic and that is because there is a microflora that GOD has put there to always make it clean.

Asides that It is Self-Cleaning
The vagina keeps itself clean in many ways. Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge).

The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible.

The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing.

Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

*I know many teenagers and minors are reading this but if you try mouth actio without being married then expect your mouth to swell.*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by InfernoNig: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Come let me show you my skills in the other room

MhizzAJ:

Do your job properly and you won't have problems
Most of you don't know what you are doing in d bedroom that's why it's good for a woman to masturbate that way she would help you understand her
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lloydfather:
Exactly what am thinking.
Nigeria ladies can pretend for Africa.

This kind of threads are made to make us a better husbands if ladies can give their genew opinions. Instead of avoiding the thread as if giving head is a taboo.
dem dey pretend cos dem no wan be tagged as olosho.when u honest with a lady and less judgemental she will relax when she"s with u and show u her wild side cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
igboOSU:

You won't see na.
Just so you know, if we still carry out a test on her, the guy's sperm that fùcked her TWO WEEKS ago can still be detected. That's how we do rape case test....

Continue leaking your yogurts o grin
Poison, bacteria, fungi, diseases... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Do your job properly and you won't have problems
Most of you don't know what you are doing in d bedroom that's why it's good for a woman to masturbate that way she would help you understand her
d man would understand more when he"s watching sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:
As far as I'm concerned. ..I can eat my wife's snail from morning till night cos I just love the feel so this one counting 9 times is confusing...

My advise to husbands

Eat your wife snail first thing in the morning...if you get back from work, whilst she is cooking,under the shower,when she is eating,even when she is asleep...infact eat it in and out..buy honey and garnish it to add spice.
And don't forget to suck on the snail's bulge with your lips as you savour the fleshy part.

Do this regularly and your wife will always crave for you but she should keep the snail clean always and free of infection.

Thank me latter.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
crap!... next!

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by henryboyspaco(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
only insecure guys would adhere to this shit. crap advice

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by sexdoll: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
just look at his dirty head giving mouth.

ewu.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Are you okay?
Do you people even think before typing sometimes?
Me put my mouth for where urine and all sorts of discharges emanates from?

God forbid!

Even if it looks like the cleanest thing I have ever seen, I'll never do it.

Continue enjoying the taste u hear. Nonsense
Leave them alone.Let them continue licking toto&dying like chickens.
There was a thread a few days ago about a guy who has sharp pains in his throat who thinks he has HIV/AIDS.
Unfortunately,I think the guy has oral pharyngeal cancer mainly caused by toto licking.
With the poor healthcare services in Ngr,the guy is on a very long thing.
https://www.nairaland.com/4389611/having-dry-throat-sharp-pains

4 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
...it's only sincerity, true love, faithfulness, humility and understanding that can sustain a relationship, marriage. Any other thing is superficial.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

There was a thread a few days ago about a guy who has sharp pains in his throat who thinks he has HIV/AIDS.
Unfortunately,I think the guy has oral pharyngeal cancer mainly caused by toto licking.
With the poor health services in Ngr,the guy is on a very long thing.
grin

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
IHate9jerianss:

With the poor health services in Ngr,the guy is on a very long thing.
grin
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mouth and throat cancer is calling.

Please just spare us the useless donation plea...

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Preshy561(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
shocked
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
[s]
Toks2008:

Lwkmd!

Do you know that the place you refer to as where discharge comes from is cleaner than your mouth

Men who have done it will agree that it tastes somewhat acidic and that is because there is a microflora that GOD has put there to always make it clean.

Asides that It is Self-Cleaning
The vagina keeps itself clean in many ways. Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge).

The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible.

The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing.

Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

*I know many teenagers and minors are reading this but if you try mouth actio without being married then expect your mouth to swell.*
[/s]
Fuckery!
As a medical lab scientist, I think you're just saying thrash.

By the time you contract mouth and/or throat cancer, your eyes go open.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by alklas(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dat ur opinion anyway
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by oluxy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
9 times a week.
grin
Ok na
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by ImaIma1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
This one will just be talking rubbish that does not add up
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Tonytonex(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Uwarshe!
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Tonytonex(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
how many days do we have in a week?
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by dmg1: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
who's dis fool...
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Awon headies, head sheeran, head masters and headmistress will like this.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Awoleesu(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
d4real890:
werey ni bobo yi sha
Ma da oloshi l'ohun!
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
marvin906:
jesus undecided undecided what type of kinky fvckery is this
Bros u wan kill that smallie Everything u comment on na the smallie u dy take balance am. The boy fit don dy get headaches where he dy self.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Opentokwowledge: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
One of my comrades will usually say "Be very careful where you are taking your relationship advice. The only advice you can get from a fool is a foolish advice" grin grin grin

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Jimmy231: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Emi Jimmy kin MA ladi... Iranun Abasha
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by cutieme(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Awon headies, head sheeran, head masters and headmistress will like this.
Chikita hit me up let's relate pls.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by scobaba: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
i can confirm it works authoritatively cool cool cool

If u give head 9 times a week... Chances are that you dont have money. Your woman is the one bringing money.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Ladynia2(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
This guy is a husband material. 100yards kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Purewatermeji:
sad The pusssy of most Nigerian girls smell like Iru due to the excessive heat down there. If you give them head, you will die of leukemia

u mean dey piihole smeh lyk OGIRI? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Chetimah(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
I agree with you on this,any time I give her head she smile to WORK,and send me beautiful text...when come home men...she cook my favourite food....even I go out and come home late she don't get angry at me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.