Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (68000 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

Even when u order from jumia, the app will confused and give the husband to another person because of this ur local name lol
Dry. Wetin concern the order with my NL monicker?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by boyjo: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
Caption the picture

Ther`s no way you are 32!
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Cadec007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
jiorhemen:

True, but hope you are also not a broke girl? Only girls that are not broke have the right to warn broke guys.
abi!!
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Kotodoctor: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin

Lol!

Look around you. What do you readily observe. Traditional modes of social cultural relations are shifting. We are readily Summitt ing to the west as the day goes by. But the thing with the African woman, is that she is still at a cross road.

She is yet to decide if she wishes to stay traditional and retain all the benefits therein or align with western cultures and loose most benefits.

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is my last challenge to you. Prove to us your financial fluidity and if your account is larger than mine I will transfer the sum of 500k to you. Or forever hold your tongue.

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
IamAirforce1
MartinO
FortifiedCity
Biacan
Antibrutus
greiboy
I am always astonished at the fact that a married woman with a child and an alleged successful career will come online to exhibit such shameful attitude.

Her activities on this forum is not short of a juvenile trying to attract cheap attention.

Almost like a neglected teenager moving from one thread to another shouting "everybody look at me, my husband is rich and I am married"

Please just forget about her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Don't ass-lick that woman. I doubt her husband even has up to 10 million in his bank account.

Let her produce the husbands bank statement and I do the same angry I hate people who boast and try to look down on people. Produce your statements wife of a king and I will produce mine and let Nairaland be the judge angry. This is my challenge to you angry

You asked for World War 3, well now you have it angry

But Mr 30 billion, I didn't see where she looked down on anyone Cs she obviously didn't call names. she sed broke niggas, or are u the chairman of broke niggas, I mean no disrespect but I think u went way too far with your response...

and Observation Pls: why do Most Nairaland Guys attack ladies on this forum for no just reason?? I think dats the reason some ladies try to step on your toes and you fall for their baits. It's really not nice oo, tbh, it shows some level of immaturity honestly. Not saying this Cs I am a lady, it has nothing to do with it, it's just my observation. God bless us All, Everybody na King For him Lane!!

6 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by agarawu23(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol, that bad loook

Your mates are happily married and having kids u are there slaying. Old mama youngy grin
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

This is my last challenge to you. Prove to us your financial fluidity and if your account is larger than mine I will transfer the sum of 500k to you. Or forever hold your tongue.

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
IamAirforce1
MartinO
FortifiedCity
Biacan
Antibrutus
greiboy

Abeg no because of her come fall her husband hand biko.. She just dey rant, we already know say no levels. The man dey hide, him busy body wife want come expose am grin

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin

What has marriage between two people got to do with those things you mentioned?
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by obowunmi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lmao...

Linda ikeji can relate..

For her, gossip is better than marriage.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Evince(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dry. Wetin concern the order with my NL monicker?

Chai babe but this ur name sha. Woman from middle of awka. U na my person na
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
[code][/code]

4 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wow the World War 3 is here.
Hahahaha.
I really know how to hit their nerves.
See them weeping and gnashing their teeth.

#PEPPERthem.
#BURN

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's not like one can order a husband from jumia
lie, i just ordered a girl from konga.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Dinero018(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
Haha! We offend you? grin
.. D babe dey vez... I hope she is not a victim
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by odutolasodiq(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angela876:

U be fool aswear
we have gone past this on the thread
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by afbstrategies: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
As if she married my father before 32.

She hasn't seen nothing yet cheesy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Dinero018(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Madam Nairaland Millionairess (wife of a king) produce your bank statement and I produce mine. I am waiting

Let Nairaland be the judge. Very childish woman. I am waiting (I don't boast) angry
who is more childish among the two of u?

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Cadec007(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just dey watch una in 4d.

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
dancok:
lie, i just ordered a girl from konga.
Eheeeen! How much
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by AreaFada2: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have sat quietly and seen how you constantly broke shame guys in your posts. Well lets see if you really are who you say you are.

We want to see proof that you are what you say you are. You feel you can broke shame people everyday. You think some of us here don't have companies of our own? I am really mad right now. angry

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
MartinO
FortifiedCity

Na today? Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

She will be shocked to see that hubby has very little of his own money. Maybe business money turn over.
You know how women assume men have money.

She must have had a poor background hence her constant fear of poverty. She just escaped it. Scared to experience it again.

You never hear those with original old money(not new money) flaunting it or bragging about it. Or rubbing it in people's faces. Simple psychology.

10 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by YabaLeftist: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't know what's wrong with Africans
I wouldn't want to say God created them separately but their mentality is wack

What's the big deal about being 32 and unmarried
If everything is going on well for a single lady ,good job,accommodation,solid ride etc ,no mother would ever disturb unnecessarily except she's staying under her parent's roof

Someone like me i will just block any one from calling me that disturbs about marriage

Because menopause is just around the corner.

Some naive spinsters like you don't even know that the older a woman gets, the harder it becomes for her to conceive, and the more likely it is for her to give birth to a baby with deformity.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Na today? Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

She will be shocked to see that hubby has very little of his own money. Maybe business money turn over.
You know how women assume men have money.

She must have had a poor background hence her constant fear of poverty. She just escaped it. Scared to experience it again.

You never hear those with original old money(not new money) flaunting it or bragging about it. Or rubbing it in people's faces. Simple psychology.
I can comfortably feed your jobless azz for 30years without blinking the eyes.

So shalap.

And cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by abidex0z(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Because i beg you
You want come turn me to mumu day control me anyhow cheesy grin
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
I'm sorry Ubunja
. �..
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Eheeeen! How much
5k for 2years
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by mohnarch144: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
That look though
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
A Wiseman once said
"Marriage should not be rushed, for its super sacred ceremony that manifests when ur time has come"

By the way am the wise dude cheesy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
dancok:
5k for 2years
Enjoy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Jackossky(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

But Mr 30 billion, I didn't see where she looked down on anyone Cs she obviously didn't call names. she sed broke niggas, or are u the chairman of broke niggas, I mean no disrespect but I think u went way too far with your response...

and Observation Pls: why do Most Nairaland Guys attack ladies on this forum for no just reason?? I think dats the reason some ladies try to step on your toes and you fall for their baits. It's really not nice oo, tbh, it shows some level of immaturity honestly. Not saying this Cs I am a lady, it has nothing to do with it, it's just my observation. God bless us All, Everybody na King For him Lane!!

Psychologically, you are partisan in your judgement. You saw nothing wrong with her comment but everything wrong with the person that counters her.

That is why it is not good for you to vaunt when you are not 'financially buoyant' extravagantly.

'Mr 30 Billion' That was the statement that sold you out as being chauvinistic.

12 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by mrsfavour(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You don't act like a married woman. No decency at all. It's the poor ones who make such statements. I am very sure your husband is broke. Everyone is a millionaire or princess on the internet. Silly woman angry
pls the " silly woman" aspect is not good, I know what she said is wrong but please.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

You must be new here, anyways Amarabae is known trouble maker, so only newcomers attack her when she starts, the rest just respond in order to make the thread lively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.