Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (67967 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Barzinime(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Is that not the duty of your family as a geh ? Abi they can't afford it?
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by terry50(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
odutolasodiq:
neither can you mould one grin
that's a killer bro, nice one.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by conductor123(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
You people should please ignore Amarabae. Her husband age is twice her own age. She got married to an old man. Unfortunately, the man is also a one minute man, that's why she's always on romance section looking for young men to oil her dried up kitten. I know her offline and I may soon upload her husband's pictures. She's an old man's wife... Seems she's on period that's why she's menstruating on every thread.

Bbbbbbbbbbbb
Lefulefu
AreaFada2
Donstan18

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by koolg: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's not like one can order a husband from jumia

Some ladies have problem. Look back over the years and see how you've lost the opportunity when someone serious came to you and you were forming hard.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't know what's wrong with Africans
I wouldn't want to say God created them separately but their mentality is wack

What's the big deal about being 32 and unmarried
If everything is going on well for a single lady ,good job,accommodation,solid ride etc ,no mother would ever disturb unnecessarily except she's staying under her parent's roof

Someone like me i will just block any one from calling me that disturbs about marriage

spending 20hrs of ur day on romantic section ... will you drop ur phone n go marry .. no man no crown
lets somebody squeeze you ,let somebody bend you ,,let somebabies sag ur tits they are falling already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jackossky:

Psychologically, you are partisan in your judgement. You saw nothing wrong with her comment but everything wrong with the person that counters her.

That is why it is not good for you to vaunt when you are not 'financially buoyant' extravagantly.

'Mr 30 Billion' That was the statement that sold you out as being chauvinistic.

I don't kno her , yes pls tell me wat was wrong with her comment I only sed Mr 30billion Cs the guy was trying to prove to her that he has all the money in this life which was uncalled for... he was almost dragging her husband into it... some guys make fun of women all the time and no one talks about it, it's really not nice and if u on your part u are trying to defend evil, then it's fine. I'm not a trouble maker neither do I take pleasure in insulting ppl that are faceless. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
codified:

You are a mumu. Had it been you read through the previous comments, your fish brain will tell you that this is not the first thread she will join to lambast and broke shame men.

I don't care who you think you are always defending people blindly. Get lost pikin

Thank you GrandPa! I hope insults will change your miserable status... do I have to kno her to defend her I don't want to kno her and it's obvious you have been carrying her on your mind by your statement, so anything she sez dey pain you but that is not my problem as I don't care what u have against her but understand something here, u are not Seun and I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinions on this forum. U don't have to insult people to pass a message. Wat man calls someone else a Mumu? Kai ! Y won't Nigeria be backwards Cs we have people like you that reduce people to nothing with their words, u never see anything good in people but pain and hatred but it's your life not mine. Continue dropping hatred along your paths, but remember Karma always waits for us all. Bye Grandpa!

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by franchasng: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Even broke niggers that can't afford ten crates of malt talk more of renting a wedding reception venue will come into this thread to shame single ladies about marriage.
Broke guys should shut up when marriage is bin discussed.
*let the World War 3 start grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DI nearly fell off my chair while laughing o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by franchasng: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have sat quietly and seen how you constantly broke shame guys in your posts. Well lets see if you really are who you say you are.

We want to see proof that you are what you say you are. You feel you can broke shame people everyday. You think some of us here don't have companies of our own? I am really mad right now. angry

donstan18
ubunja
WORDWORLD
marvin906
lefulefu
MartinO
FortifiedCity
lol, my brother chill jareh, women are like that. Unless u are a known verified celebrity on Twitter, Nigerian ladies and ladies in general believe by default that every guy they see on forums and other social media platforms are broke and u can't blame them.

Little did they know that there are quite a number of guys on Nairaland, etc that are doing well financially but come here to while away time or to so some personal stuffs here, so don't let their comments touch u, enjoy it cos to me they are fun and makes here interesting grin
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by franchasng: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am so enjoying the world war iii, wow, I didn't know we have Adolf Hitlers the Reich of our time over here, wow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
JasonScolari:
Madam, was that tag really necessary?

Don't be a dumb ass judge in your bid to defend her.

Uncle was this quote really necessary? Was it really necessary for him to quote her? Since we want to look at it from that point of view. She wasn't referring to anybody in particular so y were u all pained or were u trying to defend your fellow men for no reason Cs she didn't insult anyone or did she Pls tell me her crime that u guys are bashing her. According to someone that quoted me, she is a known troublemaker, so I guess that's the reason y most guys here are attacking her and not because of what she sed Cs I didn't see the part where she outrightly insulted anyone... or u can show me where or how she sounded insulting.... y didn't u see the sense of humor in that post? Because maybe there's something between u and the poster Cs all I saw der was she just tryin to be funny.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lolz.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by lookingfly: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's not like one can order a husband from jumia
the problem is, when a serious guy comes...... Gals will compare and contrast coupled with unnecessary yanga until the guy gets someone that is serious,settles down and forget them.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jiang:

You must be new here, anyways Amarabae is known trouble maker, so only newcomers attack her when she starts, the rest just respond in order to make the thread lively

Thanks for the tip but I don't know that and I'm not a newcomer here at all... I don't just have time to be getting used to people on this forum except for one I must have observed that likes to look for trouble and I find it funny and sometimes annoying grin Cs that's his intention and he does that for fun Nwaamikpe ( don't kno if I got the person's name right) but wat am I trying to say is, some people are too serious on this forum, always trying to insult people for their own opinions. Na wa oo! Is it not if u don't like wat the person is saying u correct them? Must u Insult the person in order to prove a point? And it amazes me that some grown ass Men will be behaving like kids here. It's annoying! If you have to counter someone, quote the person without being insulting... is it too much to ask? (Irrespective of their sex) I just don't entertain negativity!!

3 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello everybody.

*blow kisses *
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Preshy561(f): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
lol
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Hello everybody.

*blow kisses *
kiss kiss kiss

Everyone is complaining about you oo, be blowing kisses der grin y are u looking for "our Men" trouble na?? Won't u leave them alone for us so that at least they will stop insulting us at every slight excuse, Biko!!
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by adadike281(f): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Hello everybody.
*blow kisses * kiss kiss kiss
where u dey since? I don miss u tire.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by uuzba(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Venerable612:
Nothing wrong with staying off marraige... if you not financially and emotionally stable for the life time decision.

African parents and marraige are like 5 and 6. Its almost like it’s taboo not to get married before 35.

If you ask me, it’s not so much about the choice of the life partner... it’s more about the showbiz and social respect amongst their peers!

#but I may be wrong, after all the marriage isn’t the ceremony.

You may probably be able to stay off marriage. But if I took away your smart phone you will probably die within 1 month.

People refuse to share their emotions and life with a physical spouse. But burn all their energy sharing it with an electronic device.
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
adadike281:
where u dey since? I don miss u tire.
Wow I de sweetie.
Just hectic engagements.
Work, baby, etc.
I am back again.
I hope you are wearing a bullet proof.
The kind of bullet they are shooting in this thread are many o.

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Amarabae(f): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Everyone is complaining about you oo, be blowing kisses der grin y are u looking for "our Men" trouble na?? Won't u leave them alone for us so that at least they will stop insulting us at every slight excuse, Biko!!
Lol.
I am just teasing them.
See as they vex.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by itsmeurLady(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.
I am just teasing them.
See as they vex.
cheesy cheesy

Lol... I kno ryt but some people are just looking for whom to vent their frustrations on, it's crazy!

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by stephleena(f): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Jobless ass? grin cheesy
Lolz.

Sorry where I am even if jobless, I will still get far more than an average 9ja banker.

My accommodation cost alone easily pays several entry level graduate bankers in 9ja.

My child's private school's annual fee in hard currency is more than Buhari's official annual salary.
Just putting it in perspective for you.

So that if you're going to feed me for 30 years including my expenses have 25 million Naira x 30. And please factor in annual inflation for the next 30 years. Please show me your bank statement to prove your ability. Since you first boasted about your wealth. Then I will happily upload my child's school bill in hard currency. Unlike 9ja, you can easily ring up the school and verify it.

Not saying I am rich o. Far from it. At least you madam rich woman (female version of Dangote) can dash me 25 million Naira per year pere. That should take care of me. cheesy grin

I know your obsession with wealth make you see anyone not bragging like you as poor. Some people just chest beating in their DNA.

When posing inside a car as a passenger is considered cool, then you know that person is portraying non-existing affluence.

I challenge you on this.

Peace.
park one side..if truly u have all this,u don't need to blow ur trumpet at all..everybody they claim "challenge" on faceless forum..sucks...my challenge to u is grow up

2 Likes

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by adadike281(f): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow I de sweetie. Just hectic engagements. Work, baby, etc. I am back again. I hope you are wearing a bullet proof. The kind of bullet they are shooting in this thread are many o.
lol, Nwanem, am always ready o - 'semper pratas'. welcome back.

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Demmama7(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
conductor123:
You people should please ignore Amarabae. Her husband age is twice her own age. She got married to an old man. Unfortunately, the man is also a one minute man, that's why she's always on romance section looking for young men to oil her dried up kitten. I know her offline and I may soon upload her husband's pictures. She's an old man's wife... Seems she's on period that's why she's menstruating on every thread.

Bbbbbbbbbbbb
Lefulefu
AreaFada2
Donstan18
Jesu! Omo, dis wan loud o... See finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can relate tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Uncle was this quote really necessary? Was it really necessary for him to quote her? Since we want to look at it from that point of view. She wasn't referring to anybody in particular so y were u all pained or were u trying to defend your fellow men for no reason Cs she didn't insult anyone or did she Pls tell me her crime that u guys are bashing her. According to someone that quoted me, she is a known troublemaker, so I guess that's the reason y most guys here are attacking her and not because of what she sed Cs I didn't see the part where she outrightly insulted anyone... or u can show me where or how she sounded insulting.... y didn't u see the sense of humor in that post? Because maybe there's something between u and the poster Cs allì I saw der was she just tryin to be funny.
And what is the work of a renowned "troublemaker? To humor us with her provocative comments? Or perhaps worship and asslick her throughly when she throw a side jabs to hustling dudes out here? Like someone rightly said, you're a newbie and you'll do everything to defend her negative remarks just to get some bullshit validation.

There's nothing between me and the said lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
lookingfly:
the problem is, when a serious guy comes...... Gals will compare and contrast coupled with unnecessary yanga until the guy gets someone that is serious,settles down and forget them.
Well, that doesn't mean I should settle down with just anyone

1 Like

Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by teebell999(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Madam Nairaland Millionairess (wife of a king) produce your bank statement and I produce mine. I am waiting

Let Nairaland be the judge. Very childish woman. I am waiting (I don't boast) angry

Dont trade words with olosho!!
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
koolg:

Some ladies have problem. Look back over the years and see how you've lost the opportunity when someone serious came to you and you were forming hard.
Where you there? What gave u that impression Biko? Do u have if I just got out of a toxic relationship I really don't understand how you people reason at times angry
Re: How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) by AreaFada2: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
stephleena:

park one side..if truly u have all this,u don't need to blow ur trumpet at all..everybody they claim "challenge" on faceless forum..sucks...my challenge to u is grow up

Now follow what she wrote boasting that made me reply her if you know anything about fairness.

Not all about female solidarity.
Check my posts since 2011 if boasting about money on threads is my style.

Little girls hopping from sugar daddy to sugar daddy or married just to escape poverty should shut their mouths instead of insulting all those trying to honestly make it in life as broke. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I challenge you not to be tribal or sexist in taking a stand.
My challenge to Amaraebe still stands. I do not like unfinished business.

People cannot just be running their mouth or first insulting people nearly their mother's age just because they have mb. That is not on.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.