Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (17728 Views)

Poll: Which group enjoys kissing more?

Guys: 32% (61 votes)
Ladies: 67% (126 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by daduke2k(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2010
Dats it ,d flick. . .flop. . .flick. . .flop of d tongue. I make dem go crazy down there.  And i luv d ring tones dem shawtys make dat gets me doin more flicks   and flops.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2010
Sonia4love:

I love kissing and licking kiss cool
wht are u licking, are u a dog or wht? grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 4:20pm On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

Hmmm which lady would u love to do that to on NL or else where?
mama-gee or amaka esp amaka.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 01, 2010
190:

mama-gee or amaka esp amaka.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2010
hbabe:

I think it depends on individuals. It isn't gender sensitive.

l think dats ur own opinion but in the actual sense of it,l've heard ladies saying the guys love it more,while the guys saying the ladies love it much more.Thats what prompted me to come up with the post to get the actual fact.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2010
There is no right answer to this. undecided I agree with hbabe
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2010
Chai!!!where mama gee and amake dey now?na dem for reply u back oh.But why would u want to do dat to them self?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 5:55pm On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

Chai!!!where mama gee and amake dey now?na dem for reply u back oh.But why would u want to do dat to them self?
cos i like loff them
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by SeanLewis(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2010
Hmmm ok
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by SeanLewis(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2010
Hmmm ok
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Dubylove: 8:24am On May 02, 2010
I tink its d guys,man! I love it,hav u eva had a real wet kiss,i mean wit some1 who knws how.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2010
Any hot and sexy lady volunteer dat wanna receive hot kisses from me?l feel like kissing like mad kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by yme1(f): 5:37pm On May 03, 2010
i really dont know but i think it depends on individual
but me dont like kissing that much maybe thats cause am not a good kisser cry cry cheesy
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by shotgun10: 6:06pm On May 03, 2010
all ill say is that girls are as good as dead when kissing.its as if they are already in heaven. SO GIRLS ENJOY KISSING THAN BOYS.WHAT BOYS WANT IS THE KOKO. u no what i mean grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by NET1(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2010
Dont wana lie

Love it like Hell. Dont know about the ladies, but I guess they love it too.

.NET
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by heryyy(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2010
Wetin concern me with Kiss abi make i enter the place, Infact my friends usually call me Mr no Kiss no Romance grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by kabarka(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2010
@y me, you can always learn,it's not late you know.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by yme1(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2010
kabarka:

@y me, you can always learn,it's not late you know.
awwwwwwwwwww thanks dear am sure working on it kiss kiss
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Tattooboy: 7:27pm On May 03, 2010
Ladies love kissing most, average dudes love xes.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Mhismole(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2010
Im waiting for a bisexual, or a transgendered fellow to ansa you. cos all other answers are going to be biased.

As for me. . .hehehe . . .
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by skfa1: 8:02pm On May 03, 2010
@ Y me

I bet you`ve not kiss before, so am I, why not let us try it together for the first time and lets see how it looks like cheesy cheesy

I bet we shall loff it kiss kiss
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Iyineda(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2010
It depends with whom you do the kissing I guess. I've only French-kissed 2 girls in my life.

The first one was intense and. . . well, yeah, INTENSE is the word.
The second one felt like I was getting dominated, attacked, OVERWHELMED. I told her to slow down because I was feeling a bit oppressed. It got better with time though. kiss

I'm still not comfortable kissing in public undecided, say, in tramcars or on the street.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by skiido: 9:16pm On May 03, 2010
Is this nairaland or mojoland
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Runaway: 9:24pm On May 03, 2010
if kissing was to be a degree,i would have been a prof by now.i think i love the way sonia thanks
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by MaiSuya(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2010
I think its the guys
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by CuteAngel(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2010
I kiss wella, guyz who doesn't know how to kiss are great turn off, even if you are gud at riding and screwing. kissing is my prerequisite.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Bukydaniels(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2010
All the kiss lovers.
Who can kiss her g/fs toto(ppp)
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2010
CuteAngel:

I kiss wella, guyz who doesn't know how to kiss are great turn off, even if you are gud at riding and screwing. kissing is my prerequisite.

if kissing is ur prereuuiste u must be a professional then in kissing,l am looking for a professional kisser oh,would u volunteer yourself?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by KakiP(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2010
oh! how i love to kiss,its like a hobby,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by shileowo: 12:20am On May 04, 2010
the guys i guess, cause we kiss 2 mouths. enjoy the second mouth cause it taste metallic in pure and clean state, no feedback and u do all d kissing.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2010
i dont really like kissing but i love eating p lipsrsealed
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On May 04, 2010
Bunch of ridiculous threads, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins / In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.