Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (17714 Views)

Poll: Which group enjoys kissing more?

Guys: 32% (61 votes)
Ladies: 67% (126 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2010
kay177:

The lady enjoys kissing most, only if she is got no mouth odour grin grin grin grin grin

Iol mouth odour can be very disgusting.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2010
sashaa:

I don't enjoy kissing much. Can live without it. Really[color=][/color]

Hah!!! U are missing a great deal.well maybe u havent had it with a guy that is very good in kissing,l mean kissing ur upper lips then the lower one and kissing the both lips.its really pleasurable,because it looses and refresh the mind and makes it really for the heavy thin lol.Did l make u feel like kissing?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by franktolk(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2010
@deevick- De-prick! abi wetin be ur name, u like this thinggggg no be small.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2010
franktolk:

@deevick- De-prick! abi wetin be your name, u like this thinggggg no be small.

Iol but why u dey spoil my user name na?he don reach u like dat?its a forum whereby we can express our feelings,l no hold ur mouth,feel free to voice ur mind,EFCC no go catch u for doing so lol.
Kissing dey sweet,l love it.see l even get pink lips.lol.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by nethacker(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2010
I love kissin especially with a gurl dat has lustrous and succulent lips coupled with thick jugs, arrestive nhipples n a mild skin OMG!!!! i go turn to mario for days grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Moyola(f): 9:51pm On May 04, 2010
Dunno undecided tongue
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by nethacker(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2010
Moyola:

Dunno undecided tongue
u shld knw na grin grin grin u no like am? or u nvr do am b4? grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by henry101(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2010
A girl kissed me for almost 30mins when I came back to Nigeria last year.
When she finished, I looked up the ceiling and said GOD na me be dis? LOL,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Moyola(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2010
nethacker:

u shld knw na grin grin grin u no like am? or u nvr do am b4? grin grin

All of d above! tongue

henry101:

L O L! arh! dont lie! cheesy
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by jaysan82(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2010
i think both parties enjoy kissing depending on how experienced they both are.however folks,beware of halitosis
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by nethacker(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2010
jaysan82:

i think both parties enjoy kissing depending on how experienced they both are.however folks,beware of halitosis
which one be dat again ooooo!!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2010
i do kiss and eat grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ohmigod: 11:35pm On May 04, 2010
I would agree with Emekachuck, the kissing part is somewhat self serving depending on what your real objective is,
But I also think that men are so much more vulnerable than women, always expected to be the "strong ones", putting up that front , etc. So when a woman kisses them deeply and meaningfully it is a small moment when they can let go and be vulnerable. They can know that everything is about them being kissed and loved and enjoyed. They can let down their 'guard' a little bit. No one is watching or judging, it's just them and the woman who wants to kiss them deeply, They are the focus of real and intense affection and love,
So it's an opportunity for them to just be free for a moment from other male expectations and be intimate and free with someone they enjoy.
Maybe this analysis is overboard, never mind, I am checking out now,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by shileowo: 11:54pm On May 04, 2010
wen you dey kiss and having sex at the same time. the kissing will stop automatically because of the sensation of the sex.anyways try am. i cant explain dis tin oooh. i prefer sex sha. na my own be that.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by mrofficial(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2010
Who voted guys? lol. funny.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Iceugwa(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2010
Kissin make sense esp kissin the main thing. E too sweet!!!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by hectorswag(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2010
ndigbo:

If we aren't answering the question directly, you Should be able to decode from our response those who like kissing the more! sad
who is talking to dis one?
ayettymama:

lol last time i checked they were both using thier mouths??

it depends what your kissing|!
damn, you bad o!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by weat4long: 11:59am On May 05, 2010
for a fact kissing its just a matter of the way its done and who is doing it, i love kissing and t.tornado in her , and the ladies love it so much they try too deny it at times i have met one that almost bit my lips of , lipsrsealed wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Tattooboy: 12:54pm On May 05, 2010
Iceugwa:

Kissin make sense esp kissin the main thing. E too sweet!!!
Yah!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by bimbotun: 1:06pm On May 05, 2010
Guy enjoy kissing more than a lady, because that is the first thing they requested from a lady no matter what. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 05, 2010
I can go for hours
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by tdmoggy: 12:36am On May 06, 2010
there is no kissing in urhobo tradition.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ohmigod: 1:28am On May 06, 2010
Guy enjoy kissing more than a lady, because that is the first thing they requested from a lady no matter what.

, who cares who enjoys it more, as long as those that enjoy it can do it with someone who feels the same way, often!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by wudd: 3:49am On May 06, 2010
henry101:

LOL grin , naa obodo oyinbo flava you rub for lips
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Ifebazz(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2010
@Henri101 A gal kissed DOLLARS 4 30mins wen u 'came back' 2 9ja.

Wen she was 'thru wit u' u said, "God, na my pocket be dis?"
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by dreamara(f): 6:21am On May 06, 2010
i'm 22 and i've neva been kissed.d last time i kissed was like when i was 6.itz pretty embarrassing n dis is d first time i am talking abt it.most of my friends think im a kissing manaic tho becos of my Angelina Jolie lips lol.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by wudd: 9:19am On May 06, 2010
dreamara:

i'm 22 and i've neva been kissed.d last time i kissed was like when i was 6.itz pretty embarrassing n dis is d first time i am talking abt it.most of my friends think im a kissing manaic tho becos of my Angelina Jolie lips lol.

yeah right!. why am i suprised, @ age 6 abi, when boys were playing with sand and girls barbie dolls, you were kissing. lol, and after you fasted for 17yrs abi, and you have full lips, LMAO! what happun, your lips turn born-again, pleeeeeease. wink , stop looking for attention jare., you sha want us to comment. oya pele,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Teche: 11:01am On May 06, 2010
Waoh!!! The person who asked this question must have forgotten that those who succeed in life and fulfilled God's own destiny in their life time are those who cherished their future and destiny by keeping away from atleast opposite sex. Well I will say both UNMARRIED youth that kiss enjoyed it but as they do that they leaking, fading away there destiny untill it becomes an empty carcase. Beware flee youthful lust.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by eridah2007(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2010
No kissin, no bangin. cool
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by dreamara(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2010
@wudd, i know u think i'm lying but i'm not.I cant come out here and read all these comments about kissing exploits and write such a thing.I seriously feel ashamed about the whole thing.And about the 6 yr old kiss it was really childish and amateur so cant account 4 nothing.Maybe no guy wants to kiss me cos of my overbite so now im tryin 2 fix that and let the smooching begin!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2010
I av just kissed once n my life and I kissed for mins and till nw it is still d b£$t thing dat has happened to me coz d person I kissed was the CLASS BEAUTY so I think guys enjoy it the most and afta my experience am sure I wanna kiss for hours and HOURS if I av d oppurtunity
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 06, 2010
I av just kissed once n my life and I kissed for mins and till nw it is still d b£$t thing dat has happened to me coz d person I kissed was the CLASS BEAUTY so I think guys enjoy it the most and afta my experience am sure I wanna kiss for hours and HOURS if I av d oppurtunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.