Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (17911 Views)

Poll: Which group enjoys kissing more?

Guys: 32% (61 votes)
Ladies: 67% (126 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2010
I av just kissed once n my life and I kissed for mins and till nw it is still d b£$t thing dat has happened to me coz d person I kissed was the CLASS BEAUTY so I think guys enjoy it the most and afta my experience am sure I wanna kiss for hours and HOURS if I av d oppurtunity
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 06, 2010
I av just kissed once n my life and I kissed for mins and till nw it is still d b£$t thing dat has happened to me coz d person I kissed was the CLASS BEAUTY so I think guys enjoy it the most and afta my experience am sure I wanna kiss for hours and HOURS if I av d oppurtunity
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Teche: 11:28pm On May 06, 2010
Mr victor, why do u enjoy kissing
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2010
Teche:

Mr victor, why do u enjoy kissing
uhm
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Lovechyld101(m): 3:39am On May 07, 2010
Too me itz a pers0nal tingy i hav a personal preferrance to kissing than s3xing i just luv it wen a gurl kn0ws h0w to kiss and m0ment iz right,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by wudd: 6:21am On May 07, 2010
dreamara:

@wudd, i know u think i'm lying but i'm not.I cant come out here and read all these comments about kissing exploits and write such a thing.I seriously feel ashamed about the whole thing.And about the 6 yr old kiss it was really childish and amateur so cant account 4 nothing.Maybe no guy wants to kiss me cos of my overbite so now im tryin 2 fix that and let the smooching begin!

eh eh, lol, you hilarious, go and sit down jo, loooool, naa today. lets pretend that you serious for a second, are you sure its the overbite or summin oozes out of the over bite cos mhen i dont know of any guy that would see full lips with agege-bread texture and would say nhaw, e no dey happen.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by dreamara(f): 10:26am On May 07, 2010
@wudd haba now u r taking it too far what do u mean something oozes out of my overbite?!that is so gross abeg.i keep a very healthy dentition itz just that i hate my overbite like hell and it affects my self confidence.na wa for u o just becos of this thing u said i am so going to see an orthondotist 2morrow.boy u r harsh!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Donvilo(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2010
As for me, I enjoy kissing the most oo! grin Infact, there was a time when my ex & I tried "feed-kissing" with eachother. tongue kiss Mehn!! It was so sweet & fun or should I say____sensuous!! grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Onchedu(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2010
What kind of question is this? What do U mean who enjoys kissing more? Are enjoyment of pleasures now gender biased?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by vanillaz: 3:04pm On May 07, 2010
lol, share this on a bigger forum on www.namywedding.com/advice
have fun
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Wandooxx(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2010
Personally I love kissing very much infact if it hadn't existed before I was born,I would have invented it.lol.And I used to think we enjoy it more but my boyfriend cleared my doubts.If I don't stop him,he can go the whole day just kissing.So mayb d guys love it more.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by kcblast(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2010
i really hate mouth kiss.it sucks angry undecided
but i definitely giv a real kiss 2 the puz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by shileowo: 8:12pm On May 07, 2010
na guys enjoy kissing pass girls. because for me ,wen i dey kiss my third leg go dey hard me too. and e dey sweet me no be small
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by wudd: 2:07am On May 08, 2010
dreamara:

@wudd haba now u r taking it too far what do u mean something oozes out of my overbite?!that is so gross abeg.i keep a very healthy dentition itz just that i hate my overbite like hell and it affects my self confidence.na wa for u o just becos of this thing u said i am so going to see an orthondotist 2morrow.boy u r harsh!

oya pele maa binu, send me the pic of the lip sef, make i see why u dey shout.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Casfan123: 10:02pm On May 08, 2010
I no go lie u.i love it.infact its my hobby.i can't do widout it.i can kiss 4 there hours,non stop.its fun.i have also licked d other side.it tast like onions.after doing it u wil see ororo 4 ur mouth.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Casfan123: 10:38pm On May 08, 2010
I no go lie u.i like kissing die.infact na my hobby.i can't do without it.am a profesional.i can kiss 4 three hours non stop.i have also like d other side.it taste like onions.after licking it u wil see ororo 4 ur mouth.girls,is der anyone in d house who feels like playing game,come i wil give u exttra moral lessons free of charge.am watin ooooooooo
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by mystiqueem(f): 4:34am On May 13, 2010
guys, guys, cool down as a female i would say kissing is liked by both sexes but, there is a but

women don't enjoy kissing guys much becos, lets be frank guys, your breath sinks, tongue embarassed embarassed most guys anyway,
you don't bother to clean up, you get put on anything and expect her to fall all over you, disgusting,

you should really take your time to check your breath, your smell and overall appearance that is if you want to get lucky, with the lady. cool

we love clean guys that also smells nice grin grin grin grin grin grin

personnally, wink with the right tongue and in the right mood, am in cloud nine, purring and turning any red blooded male on. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I enjoy a good kiss. I even prefer being kissed kiss kiss kiss thoroughly than the alternative, use your imagination.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Omolulu(m): 4:42am On May 13, 2010
mystiqueem:

guys, guys, cool down as a female i would say kissing is liked by both sexes but, there is a but

women don't enjoy kissing guys much becos, lets be frank guys, your breath sinks, tongue embarassed embarassed most guys anyway,
you don't bother to clean up, you get put on anything and expect her to fall all over you, disgusting,

you should really take your time to check your breath, your smell and overall appearance that is if you want to get lucky, with the lady. cool

we love clean guys that also smells nice grin grin grin grin grin grin

personnally, wink with the right tongue and in the right mood, am in cloud nine, purring and turning any red blooded male on. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I enjoy a good kiss. I even prefer being kissed kiss kiss kiss thoroughly than the alternative, use your imagination.

nice lips
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Rhymez(m): 4:46am On May 13, 2010
I think kissing turn guy on the most depending on how soft her lips is and how professional the gal is in kissing. When a guy kisses it follows by touching and that is when he makes end meet grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by mystiqueem(f): 4:51am On May 13, 2010
thanks omolulu
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Naruto87(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2010
I only like the outcome wink
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by teskyg: 4:40pm On May 13, 2010
I once kissed a girl(wet kissed and her cunt was in 100 degree , )she reach orgasm b4 i plunged in, ha ha, i thought i had killed someone that day, Girls like it more, i have it,come and get it,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by GNS202(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2010
Ladies love more kis kisses and romance compare to the opposit sex, I give it to ladies shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by samquad(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2010
my girl always beg me to continue even when i am ok, i think d ladies enjoy it more
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by sxy(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2010
i think the feeling is mutual especially if u are with a great kisser. but speaking for myself i love kissing infact i miss it havent kissed in 3 months
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by murtalaa(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2010
It always baffles me to realize how much i enjoyed it given that i spend half the day trying to dodge peoples's spit
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by kay4: 6:15pm On May 14, 2010
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, perverts, lol, grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by eros(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2010
Obviously, ladies love kissing more than guys. They see it as a sign of affection
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Gabangel(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2010
lipsrsealed, am a Guy But cant deny I belive those creatures love it more
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by afib4all(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2010
And u want me to believe dat?u havent kissed n had intimacy before.How old are u if l may ask?

Am still a baby, am 15years old.

i support u cos I myself av never kissed in my life and am almost 21 so i cant say who enjoys it most
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by namski(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2010
I have no business with kissing.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by zimga: 11:45am On May 19, 2010
wel,i like it wen de lips are inviting but can,t kiss just anybody,i choose my man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Be In An Open Relationship? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.