Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (17912 Views)

Poll: Which group enjoys kissing more?

Guys: 32% (61 votes)
Ladies: 67% (126 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Emmaamaechi(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2010
4 me i think d guys do cuz i havent try it be4 with a gil
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Centkaycee(f): 3:07pm On May 19, 2010
Dirty people.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by vivaladiva(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2010
pips that hate to kiss r very very poor kissers
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and am vvvvvvvvvvvvvryyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooood at it
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Centkaycee(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2010
You , Flirt, I pity ya life the wife you are going to marry and ya children.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by namski(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2010
Emmaamaechi:

4 me i think d guys do cuz i havent try it be4 with a gil

Homo!. Dis na naija o, no room for you.

vivaladiva:

pips that hate to kiss r very very poor kissers
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and am vvvvvvvvvvvvvryyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooood at it

Na your tongue and lips I dey pity!

Centkaycee:

You , Flirt, I pity ya life the wife you are going to marry and ya children.[color=#990000][/color]

Abeg wetin bi your own?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by skolele(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2010
d girls enjoy it d most but d guys do it d most, 2 get into d hole. u kno 4m clap u enter dance
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Centkaycee(f): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
May Be You Need To Check Here And Then Pass Your Jdgmnt

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by CorkMr1: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
KISS? hell nooo. I get BJ only!! angry
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by denny4ril: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2011
smiley Kissing is gender sensitive and from observation, experience and even when you watch movies, one can conclude that women enjoy kissing the most
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by chikaor(f): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2012
I dnt like kising
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by truthhurts2: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
Am forced to kiss....nd is casually.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deneris(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
ElRazur:

Omo I am eating you from the neck straight up from the first date. And when I ask you to come closer that I wanna tell you something nice, I am just gonna stick like slurpy tongue down your ears until it comes out from the other one. I am that nasty. grin

Omo the nastier it is, the better it gets. cool
nau dts jst gross.. wt are u a lizard??

Can You Be In An Open Relationship? / Some Ladies And Long Throat / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex?