Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (17914 Views)

Poll: Which group enjoys kissing more?

Guys: 32% (61 votes)
Ladies: 67% (126 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2010
mama-gee:

Bunch of ridiculous threads, I tell you.
MeaninG?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by sulad82i(m): 2:39am On May 04, 2010
Talk for urself and not others on this issue
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by fxmaxony(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2010
@mama-gee, somebody asked of you in this thread while you were away.

NLanders, what if a man registers as a woman here and is sharing emotion with you and you are thinking of kissing her?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 04, 2010
what if a man registers as a woman here and is sharing emotion with you and you are thinking of kissing her?

^hehehe

and vice versa.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by emmanuel71: 7:20am On May 04, 2010
My gril friend love kissing but i hate it.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by hexcraft(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2010
Kissing is the simplest invention to SEX. Unless you just want to pound yam, else It good for both.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by neduman: 9:49am On May 04, 2010
kissing is the most important moment of love making i do enjoy it but not with every girl you no wat i mean
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by chukz4real(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2010
Kissing! How does it taste? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Akosbaba(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2010
Shud hav been kissing or f**king?which do you fancy.then it wud have been a one-way traffic.rotfl.lmao
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by D1KeleVra(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i prefer S3X tho' grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Marhoski(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2010
hhmmnn, Kissing make sense die.
Anyways guys it has been discovered that kissing now leads to hiv so u beta go fing the new introduced mouth condom(kissin freakers) no say i no talk ooo!!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Pennywise(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2010
Generally I think girls crave more for a kiss than guys (for whom its mostly a waste of time).Whether they like it more is another matter.

You know you've had a good kiss when you get the feedback in the groin. I just had one and it was very good.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by denony(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2010
I LIKE THE KISSING THINGY MORE THAN THE KOKO
i feel on top of the world while doing it.

i am a kissing champion
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by shileowo: 1:48pm On May 04, 2010
between s3x and kissing. experimentally, one disengages itself wen having them 2gether automatically. yes its proven and documented
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Kx: 1:51pm On May 04, 2010
shileowo:

between s3x and kissing. experimentally, one disengages itself wen having them 2gether automatically.
how do u mean pls?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2010
NL gurls don dey act like say kissing na taboo.

una don 4get wen guys go dey kiss and smoosh una,

if una don dey see heaven and the guy won enter the place

una go say no, say una dey enjoy am like that . . .

while the thing dey hungry una o . . now una don dey act virgin.

abi NL guys, una don see where a guy go meet a gurl just enter the place without kissing or smooshing?

if yes, na'em be say the gurl na . . . . u know na wink
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by SAGoddess: 2:24pm On May 04, 2010
Yeah I love to kiss and be kissed, the mouth is a powerful tool to explore with cheesy
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Ifebazz(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2010
kiss kiss kissHmmm, mmmnmua.

kiss kiss kiss, abi na title of song? the guy like kissing eh, but wait a min, if guys like kissing mo, hu do they kiss, goat or lass?

Obviously we like kissing cause of the heavenly effect it has on galz. u kw na, where ever u kiss or what ever ever, there is supplus reaction, so i guess weda or not guys like kissing, it's cos gals love it mo dat guys like it simple.

i love necking, no ojoro. i can kiss long if i find the right eyes to look into, the perfect dentition (not all those jagged edge teeth) lipsrsealed, lovely, yummy looking, stylishly wink wink shaven pkekus grin grin grin.
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ndigbo: 2:47pm On May 04, 2010
For me i dey kiss die! I could take the whole day doing internet explorer wif my mouth! grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by hectorswag(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2010
the question was- who enjoy kissing the most? guys or gurls?? i'm sure all these trash talk is not what the poster expected undecided

by the way, kissing is fun cool
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2010
you may kiss ur bride mmuuah!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by SmashingM(f): 3:22pm On May 04, 2010
I can never get tired of kissing the MAN I LOVE. Based on this, i'll say girls enjoy kissing more.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ndigbo: 3:29pm On May 04, 2010
hectorswag:

the question was- who enjoy kissing the most? guys or gurls?? i'm sure all these trash talk is not what the poster expected undecided

by the way, kissing is fun cool
If we aren't answering the question directly, you Should be able to decode from our response those who like kissing the more! sad
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ayettymama(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2010
lol last time i checked they were both using thier mouths??

it depends what ur kissing|!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Johnnoo(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2010
nasty!!! ;d
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Princemuba(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2010
Kissing is fun!!!, I think gal love to kiss than guys
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by sley4life(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2010
i prefer the other one
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by barbz101(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2010
OMO, WAT A GOOD POLL,BUT ME I LIKE KISSING.
AND LETS CHECK THE RESULT OF THE POLL TO GET THE REAL ANSWER.
PEAZZ.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by sashaa(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2010
I don't enjoy kissing much. Can live without it. Really[color=][/color]
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by westpumpin(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2010
the ladies
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by kay177(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2010
The lady enjoys kissing most, only if she is got no mouth odour grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by emekachuck: 8:01pm On May 04, 2010
I would have to say ladies. They always want to kiss regardless of the situation. For me it depends on the woman. If she is girlfriend material i want to kiss all day. If she is just "f" material, then kissing is just an unnecessary necessity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.