Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (57260 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by nurunta: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2018
One of the aim and objectives of establishment of NYSC
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by babony1: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Asowari:
shutup ur mouth the bride is ugly cheesy
abeg make Una create your own fine human beings for us to see.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Robisky001:
NYSC is a double edge sword. If you know what I mean Kudos to you.

Sometimes, it can ruin an already existing relationship.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Robisky001(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Sometimes, it can ruin an already existing relationship.
Same way they're walking down aisle.

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Asowari:
the bride so ugly she is looking like Karen of big brother very ugly looking thing

Haters everywhere. Haba!!! I can see that some ladies already said she's really beautiful. why are u like this now.?? must you show your bitterness on everything??
Am very sure say u no fine reach the bride. post your photos without emulsion and gloss paints on your face and let's see you.
Else just stay calm and shut your mouth.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
DavSagacity:

Haters everywhere. Haba!!! I can see that some ladies already said she's really beautiful. why are u like this now.?? must you show your bitterness on everything??
Am very sure say u no fine reach the bride. post your photos without emulsion and gloss paints on your face and let's see you.
Else just stay calm and shut your mouth.
dude am a man
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Asowari:
dude am a man
Ohhhhhh....really.?? pls if any of your sisters fine pass the bride. kindly share their photo.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
DavSagacity:

Ohhhhhh....really.??
pls if any of your sisters fine pass the bride. kindly share their photo.
all my sisters are more beautiful than this bride, but I can't share dere pic Here because of security reasons
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by misshoree(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wow
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by spartacus11(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yuneehk:

Oh baby kiss

You are just my type of woman. I will PM u lets hav some more talk
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
What is their ethnicity?
only talking abt one of the reason for the creation of NYSC in the first place
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mutemenot:

For marriage ba? Not even to serve naija ....i respect u o
is it not one of the reason why it was created...
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Greenbullet(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Somebody just opened her thread calling her an olosho, e dey her face self .

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.