Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today (48559 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Oshlander: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is security matter that concerns you and I.

LUGBE:

shocked,since when have you joined the wailing club
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by fancy4eve(f): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
ajebuter:
I rejoice with their parents and loved ones..

APC , thank you for quick resolution to this scripted comedy...
wat do u expect, wen dey re behind it......fools will forever b fools. U can fool us but can not fool God.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by prinsam30: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba and his security advisers have completely lost it on security matter.
Paying ransoms to the rag group is fueling the whole scenario.

Awaiting for another faction of the group to pack another set of girls. Nonsense

I can't believe this guy is actually saying this....

I thought he was asslicking bubu before
wonders shall never end

I hope he's not the one sha

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Ttipsy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
m still asking

where are our security, or military forces when these girls are driven bkk to Dapchi??

are their no checkpoints on roads in yobe? no survelance, no security chkpoints ?

Nigeria is really a daft society.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Augiiee(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
#SaiBaba #BuhariTillEternity
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by cristianisraeli: 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
dainformant:
Here are pictures showing some of the schoolgirls who were released after being kidnapped by Boko Haram militants in the town of Dapchi, Yobe state last month. It was reported that some of the schoolgirls were dropped back in the town in the early hours of Wednesday.

The government said the army allowed the militants through, so "lives were not lost", but denied paying a ransom.

However, reports suggest at least five girls died during their kidnapping, and that a Christian girl remains captive.

A health personnel identified as Ya'u Ubaliyo Abubakar took to Facebook to share pictures of some of the returned girls.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/photos-dapchi-schoolgirls-release-boko-haram-today.html

na them them..i just pity the christian girl...and to all the gulible christians wake up now..this is why the pope unleashed the crusaders to deal with this infidels and i hate those clothes they make those young girls wear.i dont care what you call it.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by DaV8King(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tbh, this whole kidnapping thing is now becoming like all those money washers.

Do the 1st wash and double the money, you hail them.

From then on, na literally wash until dem give you sack of paper and your eye clear.

Naija, which day una eye go clear?!

I dey my house, come and beat me. angry angry

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is security matter and not PDP/APC

prinsam30:

I can't believe this guy is actually saying this....

I thought he was asslicking bubu before
wonders shall never end

I hope he's not the one sha
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
If only Goodluck Jonathan adminstration took a proactive action against boko haram as President Buhari did in the case of this Dapchi girls reversed should have been the case .
Congratulations PMB

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Rebelutionary: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:

Awaiting for another faction of the group to pack another set of girls. Nonsense
But the question is what else can the government do when they have such volume of girls in their kitty for their immediate release?

Not preventing abductions like this is what I can wrap my head around but when it happens and CSO, NGOs, Opposition and the parents are breathing down your neck, what will you do madridguy?

I await your response maybe government can glean some wisdom from your submission!

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by cristianisraeli: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lenadiva:
If only Goodluck Jonathan adminstration took a proactive action against boko haram as President Buhari did in the case of this Dapchi girls reversed should have been the case .
Congratulations PMB

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by sujexy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:

In as much our opinions differ on Buhari Issue, I think you are the only civil,realistic and sensible Buhari supporter I have seen in this forum...In as much as you love Buhari, u still try as much to clearly define Dirty politics and real life situation... Kudos
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by ebenice(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:

Wow �

Are u for real or someone hacked your NLacct?...

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Sethkoms: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
That’s good news but some haters must find a fault somehow. Some haters even prefer the girls being dead than brought back alive! Chai Naija we just love bad news ‘

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by prinsam30: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:
This is security matter and not PDP/APC

wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Well, to me I can say it anywhere that no serious government will negotiate with terrorists. Terrorists are for destruction and there's no way you can handle them than destroying them. You keep giving them morale " Large amount of money " and also encouraging them by releasing back to them their bomb maker and other top members.

The Nigeria Government has been screwing up the effort of our armed men. It took these men months if no years to capture majority of this top terrorists and only for the government to release them. Supposing am in the Nigeria Army, I will just drop my arms and return back to my family and let the enemies invade the whole north east.

A convoy of terrorists drove in and even the villagers held carnival for them. I am ashame for our government.

Rebelutionary:

But the question is what else can the government do when they have such volume of girls in their kitty for their immediate release?

Not preventing abductions like this is what I can wrap my head around but when it happens and CSO, NGOs, Opposition and the parents are breathing down your neck, what will you do madridguy?

I await your response maybe government can glean some wisdom from your submission!
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Igbos have infiltrated Nairaland no be small. The confused leader , the hunchback albino Kwanu failed in his effort to bring down PMB’s government. Now his followers want to do it by insults on Nairaland. I pity these slowpokes - see your life. Just because GEJ took for ever to respond to the abduction of Chibok girls doesn’t mean that PMB would not respond and solve a similar episode in a week.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by jefflittlecent(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Where their uniform na, APC season 1&2. This country no go kill us. Watch out for who's to be blame for the release.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks sir.

sujexy:
In as much our opinions differ on Buhari Issue, I think you are the only civil,realistic and sensible Buhari supporter I have seen in this forum...In as much as you love Buhari, u still try as much to clearly define Dirty politics and real life situation... Kudos

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by kabarka(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
swiz123:
They must have been fuckedd silly

Who duck who?
You no get eye?
Do they look like people that have passed through such trauma?
Arrangeee
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by kelvyn7: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
iAudio:
Na so

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Rebelutionary: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:
Well, to me I can say it anywhere that no serious government will negotiate with terrorists. Terrorists are for destruction and there's no way you can handle them than destroying them. You keep giving them morale " Large amount of money " and also encouraging them by releasing back to them their bomb maker and other top members.

The Nigeria Government has been screwing up the effort of our armed men. It took these men months if no years to capture majority of this top terrorists and only for the government to release them. Supposing am in the Nigeria Army, I will just drop my arms and return back to my family and let the enemies invade the whole north east.

A convoy of terrorists drove in and even the villagers held carnival for them. I am ashame for our government.

Madridguy you see, you didn't say what you will do if you were the president!

Theres no government anywhere on eaeth that wont pay ransom if this number of girls were captured when it is obvious they will become human shields or worse still strapped with explosives; ready to detonate in an attempt to rescue them commando style!

I say none especially when you are dealing with bloodthirsty terrorists who have absolutely nothing to loose!

In all honesty, I align with you in that paying ransoms only emboldens the terrorists and instead of this messy reactive steps, our security should be more proactive as there was intelligence that the terrorists would strike!

Been in such a situation is a catch 22: You don't pay up- the longer the girls are held captive, the greater the propensity for radicalization, the faster the loss of confidence in our security apparatus, heat from from NGOs, Religious bodies, Opposition parties and especially the parents of those innocent kids etc.
You pay up-You become Santa for them boys and they could come back for more when their vaults run dry!

They are both hard but sometimes you gotta pick your hard!

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Kdon2: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let the government allow the girls to grant interview,Nigerians will be shocked. We are being hoodwinked jorr!
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by 2day6(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think this government are playing politics with the life of the citizens. I just don't get it anymore. this whole thing is bullshit. so the chibok cannot return but dapchi can.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by somehow: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
What would have happened if it were you? Allow the girls linger with them until they all become pregnant, lost or dead?

That's if they paid ransome.

Most countries pay ransome when lives are concerned but won't agree they did including the US!

madridguy:

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Sirjamo: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Many are just pained that the genius they referred to as dullard has achieved in less than two months what their hero could not achieve in two years before he got kicked out.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Memories12411: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
However, reports suggest at least five girls died during their kidnapping, and that a Christian girl remains captive.
Jehovah your God never sleeps nor slumber and he is her deliverer. He shall fight for her and she shall her peace. As the mountains surround Jerusalem so shall Jehovah's presence surround her.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Sirjamo: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
cristianisraeli:

na them them..i just pity the christian girl...and to all the gulible christians wake up now..this is why the pope unleashed the crusaders to deal with this infidels and i hate those clothes they make those young girls wear.i dont care what you call it.
But you love the rags your Christian girls wear in the name of clothes.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by tempest01(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Them even rub them powder for face....lol Sitcom.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by cristianisraeli: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
But you love the rags your Christian girls wear in the name of clothes.

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by tokrizy: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry Why dem dey go school for north self..what are they learning gan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.