Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today (48560 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by HayZee06(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
They are so come covered, hope they can fvckin see undecided

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by jidxin(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
LUGBE:

shocked,since when have you joined the wailing club

Nigerians should remember that Boko Haram didn't take any responsibility of the abduction of the girls. The present govt has a lot to answer at the right time.

We are watching the drama

Exactly my point. D last abduction shekau claimed responsibility he even broadcasted them in some of his broadcasted videos but this one hmnnmmmn. I wont be surprised if the government comes out and claimed that ots another faction of bokoharam dat abducted them.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by engrelvis(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
They should properly b screen for various STD n pregnancy.believe me 3months from we will start cing pregnancy havoc dey -boko boys -v cause

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by timsbee(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
We so fvcked in dis useless shithole...I blame myself for choosing dis country when I was still in heaven... I for choose Ukraine...I no mind

HeyCorleone:
Some moves are quite wrong, as they create more problems and questions without answering any.

What did the FG hope to achieve with this move? So that by 2019 during election campaign they can tell us how they returned girls that were kidnapped? Is that it?

And why weren't the B'Haram fellas captured on their way back?

So it actually means that the FG knows who these people are but won't do anything meaningful to curtail their moves. This is quite depressing and I must say I'm very ashamed to be a Nigerian.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by timsbee(f): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
We so fvcked in dis useless shithole...I blame myself for choosing dis country when I was still in heaven... I for choose Ukraine...I no mind

HeyCorleone:
Some moves are quite wrong, as they create more problems and questions without answering any.
What did the FG hope to achieve with this move? So that by 2019 during election campaign they can tell us how they returned girls that were kidnapped? Is that it?
And why weren't the B'Haram fellas captured on their way back?
So it actually means that the FG knows who these people are but won't do anything meaningful to curtail their moves. This is quite depressing and I must say I'm very ashamed to be a Nigerian.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Madridguy you see, you didn't say what you will do if you were the president!

Theres no government anywhere on eaeth that wont pay ransom if this number of girls were captured when it is obvious they will become human shields or worse still strapped with explosives; ready to detonate in an attempt to rescue them commando style!

I say none especially when you are dealing with bloodthirsty terrorists who have absolutely nothing to loose!

In all honesty, I align with you in that paying ransoms only emboldens the terrorists and instead of this messy reactive steps, our security should be more proactive as there was intelligence that the terrorists would strike!

Been in such a situation is a catch 22: You don't pay up- the longer the girls are held captive, the greater the propensity for radicalization, the faster the loss of confidence in our security apparatus, heat from from NGOs, Religious bodies, Opposition parties and especially the parents of those innocent kids etc.
You pay up-You become Santa for them boys and they could come back for more when their vaults run dry!

They are both hard but sometimes you gotta pick your hard!
well said

madridguy,I can see u ve new friends today
Let's wait for another day

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by nextstep(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Welcome back ladies. I'm glad they returned safely...

So nobody can find some Shea butter for these bright dry faces? wink
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by puretayo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chai! Who do Nigeria this thing?
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by omoiyalayi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Which tailor dey sow for Boko Haram sef?

& which market dem dey buy d materials?
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by karika2018: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
what happened to nigeria?......very unfortunate
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Skepticus: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
cristianisraeli:

na them them..i just pity the christian girl...and to all the gulible christians wake up now..this is why the pope unleashed the crusaders to deal with this infidels and i hate those clothes they make those young girls wear.i donlt care what you call it.

The girls father called on Radio today in Abuja and admitted that the girl was held back because refused to deny her faith.

She is way more Christian than most people who celebrate their Christianity in convenience
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by KingSango(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
And to think people take issue with actual solution which to start killing all Boko Horam and take no prisoners. Not only are they making money paid by the US to kill and kidnap Nigerians but getting paid random now. No, the ancient kings of Africa were never this weak and out of balance with justice. Never!

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari is walking! Ah! sorry I wanted to type walking,

Oh! I mean working

grin
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by PasNina(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=dainformant post=66035350]Here are pictures showing some of the schoolgirls who were released after being kidnapped by Boko Haram militants in the town of Dapchi, Yobe state last month. It was reported that some of the schoolgirls were dropped back in the town in the early hours of Wednesday.

The government said the army allowed the militants through, so "lives were not lost", but denied paying a ransom.

However, reports suggest at least five girls died during their kidnapping, and that a Christian girl remains captive.

A health personnel identified as Ya'u Ubaliyo Abubakar took to Facebook to share pictures of some of the returned girls.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/photos-dapchi-schoolgirls-release-boko-haram-today.

Shithole of a country
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by madridguy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin

Okoroawusa:

well said

madridguy,I can see u ve new friends today
Let's wait for another day
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by stieyven(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Penalty82:
It will never be well with anybody that has hand in this naijawood movie.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Enemyofpeace: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Religion of peace force
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Which tailor dey sow for Boko Haram sef?

& which market dem dey buy d materials?

ajepako tailoring service
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Penalty82(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Asebaba1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba and his security advisers have completely lost it on security matter.
Paying ransoms to the rag group is fueling the whole scenario.

Awaiting for another faction of the group to pack another set of girls. Nonsense
What is the value of life to you?
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Cletus77(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Penalty82:
It will never be well with anybody that has hand in this naijawood movie.
Kikiki
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Allylic(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Quoran:
God will judge those playing politics with the lives of these young girls.
Amen..Amen..Amen..IJN..How you doing?

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Brownie333(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Baba think say this trick go make him win 2019 election,*shaking ma head in despair,*
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Shaev7(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
nonsense!
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by oyetpel(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Boko Haram and uniformity.
See as they sew the same brown hijab for all of them.
Just like the black ones they sew for Chibok girls.
Like a reporter said, Boko Haram is now a scourge.
They will continue to raid and keep on kidnapping different set of girls.
But where the hell do they accommodate a high number of people?
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by shallysgirl: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
ibotic:
Congratulation to the government...shows they learnt from the mistakes of the past...
Headslammer,i know you must support your masters' stupid deciet.
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by ibotic(f): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
Headslammer,i know you must support your masters' stupid deciet.

Must you publicly display your lack of intelligence
What deceit
Are we to be unhappy about the release of our girls
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by etoman1(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2018
why can't northerns behave like the Igbos for once?? Always painting us black to the whole world? embarassed
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Etianwanokon: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Who did this makeup ����

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Etianwanokon:
Who did this makeup ����
Abio smiley
Rubbing dust abi white powder on them to look as if the whole drama is true shocked
Whosoever believe this Dapchi kidnap saga can believe anything embarassed
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Mondagbe: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Let's now send them abroad for rehab...abi
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Quoran: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2018
I am good. Trust you are good as well?
Allylic:
Amen..Amen..Amen..IJN..How you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.