Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today (48562 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by Allylic(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Quoran:
I am good. Trust you are good as well?
I'm good too
Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by KingSango(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Penalty82:

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

Christians are always divided on the Bible. Christianity is totally unregulated and anyone can say anything they want and use the Bible to justify it. And this is supposed to be better than Ifa? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.