Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" (44918 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / FG Reacts To Dapchi Girls Release, Says 76 Students Released In Ongoing Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Can we Balkanize the country then? Most southerners don’t want to be in the same country with northerners/muslims already. The only problem is the strangle hold of the North. It is either we go our separate ways of we restructure the country along regional and religious lines.
Sorry to burst your bubble man but if you're counting on Nigeria breaking up, you're gonna have to wait till hell freezes over
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by resurgentxtian4: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Sorry to burst your bubble man but if you're counting on Nigeria breaking up, you're gonna have to wait till hell freezes over

Well, I have the option of leaving like millions are currently doing so no loss. I have only one or two people in Nigeria at the moment and it won’t be hard to extract them after I leave.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by greatgod2012(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ophilabraham:
Who is OSIBANJO representing, CHRISTIANS OR THE MUSLIMS shocked

He is representing his pocket and immediate family members!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Well, I have the option of leaving like millions are currently doing so no loss. I have only one or two people in Nigeria at the moment and it won’t be hard to extract them after I leave.
Godspeed. Please don't ever come back
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Juliusdking(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
I say amen to dat thunder will rain on them
Cyynthialove:
Nig Christians are in big trouble under Buhari's administration.

Islamization agenda is in progress, but some docile and weak Christians can't read the handwriting on the wall. Its a pity.

Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a terrorist.
Buhari shares the same ideology with terrorist shekau, hence his statement about sharia.
It shall never be well with buhari, abubakar shekau, fulani herdsmen and other Islamic fanatics supporting buhari.

Any head slamming terrorist that wl quote me to defend Buhari will receive heavenly thunder.

CHRISTIANS!
CHRISTIANS!!
CHRISTIANS!!!.
Stop bn docile politically . Wake up and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by tayot1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lots of people are missing the point. It's not only a question of religion affiliation. I'm quite sure not all kidnapped Chibok girls were Christians and Boko haram have bombed Muslims too in recent times. The fact that Boko haram members freely paraded themselves and even close to a police station yet no police or military apprehended them. And some people are yet to get the conspiracy? Beats my imagination.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Awoofawo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
free2ryhme:

make you continue na basiya dem go take serve you, your ban you no finish eating am lialai......
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
The yoloba midget in aso rock said nobody is Islamizing nigeria...nigeria is too big to islamize

NNAMDI KANU is a liar....nigeria can not be islamized

NNAMDI KANU THE ONLY TRUE PROPHET I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE TIME....MAY HIS NAME BE BLESSED

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Shafiiimran99: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nig Christians are in big trouble under Buhari's administration.

Islamization agenda is in progress, but some docile and weak Christians can't read the handwriting on the wall. Its a pity.

Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a terrorist.
Buhari shares the same ideology with terrorist shekau, hence his statement about sharia.
It shall never be well with buhari, abubakar shekau, fulani herdsmen and other Islamic fanatics supporting buhari.

Any head slamming terrorist that wl quote me to defend Buhari will receive heavenly thunder.

CHRISTIANS!
CHRISTIANS!!
CHRISTIANS!!!.
Stop bn docile politically . Wake up and do the needful.
Common sense is not common. So you beleive the story
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by resurgentxtian4: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Godspeed. Please don't ever come back

We would go and then come back for the mother of all wars. We would fund it with all our dollars. You think you can make millions s of educated people leave their country in frustration and live happily ever after?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by trilobite: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Did anyone not read the part where they were flown in planes? My gosh!!
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by mcvities(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
lalasticlala:

“It took us three days to get back to Dapchi,” said Fatima. “We were divided into three groups and flown in planes, and taken over rivers in boats.”

Did anyone read the above in the article, who flew them in planes after dividing them into three groups. This issue is becoming more of the more you look, the more you see.

I am happy that they are back and wish Boko Haram would also release the only Christian captive Leah Sherubu.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Shafiiimran99: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
bonechamberlain:
northern Christians are in trouble under this evil government. But sometimes u can't pity them, they are still playing the ostrich when its clear there is a systematic attempt to convert all of the to Islam through peace or blood. can't the Christians see what muric is doing, heating up the polity and whipping up Islamic sentiments to favour their religion. CAN, Mbaka, Adeboye, Oyedepo better wake up. angry. useless country.
So you still beleive in those fake men of gods?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Shafiiimran99: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Why are Muslims acting like this report has been concocted by enemies of the administration?! Is it the hatred and violence Muslims are known to have against Christians in Nigeria a new thing? Somebody should please enlighten me.
Wasn't christians that started the hatred or don't you know the history?
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by abdddone(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
And all the abducted chibok girls were Christians?

And boko haram has never bombed a mosque ?

Book haram really want to wipe out Christians, no wonder they took muslim-dominated north as their arena.

All hope not lost because we still have some rational Christians,though very few.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by sulasa07(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Seun:
Evidence that Boko Haram is in fact a muslim organization.
All those Boko Haram bombed inside mosques are not Muslims,c idiot numus.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Boko Haram that blows up mosques too, now apologizing? shocked shocked shocked

This script though. Hmmm....
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by sulasa07(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Demmzy15:
According to what I read yesterday by a western journalist who investigated on this issue. The girls were kidnapped by the Khalid Al Barnawi faction of boko-are-rams, this faction is at war with the Shekau faction with more than 400 dead. Islamic State despised and hated how Shekau led faction used children as suicide bombers and also the constant killing of Muslims, another reason the Barnawi faction is supported by the Islamic State is because he is the second son of the late leader.
Has IS too not bombed people in mosques, some months ago in Egypt,during Friday prayers,250+ people died inside mosques n idiots still say IS,ISIS,DAESH are Muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
One word for all this-fraud !
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by sulasa07(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
The Act
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Harrynight(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Majority of the Chibok girls were Christians na. It is only one Christian that is among the dapchi girls and she’s still being held in captivity.

Google the video of the abducted chibok girls Bro
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by resurgentxtian4: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
sulasa07:

All those Boko Haram bombed inside mosques are not Muslims,c idiot numus.

That’s the oga kpata kpata of Nairaland you just insulted oooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by resurgentxtian4: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Harrynight:

Google the video of the abducted chibok girls Bro

The fact that they were dressed in overflowing niqab doesn’t mean they ain’t Christians oooo.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by sulasa07(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

AR u done .......
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by sulasa07(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

AR u done...
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by resurgentxtian4: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
sulasa07:

AR u done .......

Yes. I was just intimating you of who you insulted. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by MYHUBBY: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
I've nothing to say

if you really love this country get your PVC, you would do Nigeria good by getting your PVC

all southerners should get their PVC and the sane northerners who are ready to leave the impoverished lives their elites had soaked them into should do the same, there would be revolution whether we like it or not but before then let's prove to this leaders that the power belong to us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Donpenny(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
siraj1402:
I am sure this will sounds confusing to some religion bigot. The question is why are they then attacking the masques? They didn't know Muslims were the one praying there? This problem will be solved if only we look at it beyond religion issues.
who is a religion bigot here order than u? can't u read between lines ? your Muslims foot soldier or what do u call them? Jihadist were apologizing to their Muslim brother for kidnapping the wrong people . I.e Muslim girls. u re their ranting gibberish. later ur type will come online and keep typing bushit defending Islam that is a religion that doesn't has anything to do with terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Captain8(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hey christians dey die wel o God help us o,dat means PMB is bhind boko haram and hedzmen,den na smal we dey cc now make e win 2019 first na im we go say wickedness get grade
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Fidelismaria: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
sad

Thank God I now have my voters card

Went tru hell to get it but now I have it

I'm so voting out booboohari the Fulani terrorist come 2019

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
SmellingAnus:
just inquisitive... Are you a Nigeria grin
grin
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by benny4wax(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
The people of Chibok are 80% Christians. This is a religious war, only a few understands. I did my NYSC in Yobe state. I have been to Chibok (Bornu) and Dapchi (Yobe).
annnikky:
And i ask again, was chibok girls not muslims? This script was well played buh nigerians didn’t buy it cos the script was very poor so apc should come up with a very good n well written script.. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) / Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.