Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (111843 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Boobs were made to point towards a horizontal direction and not vertical.
Present me a saggy boobs and you'll suck it up your self.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by prinsam30: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
abeg me ma get am for saggy boobÅ›
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by KingsleyCEO: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
G
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by IamFisherman(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Am thrilled for you Chidera....
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Bigii(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Big fan of boobs

Saggy or not; me lovie kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Drabrah(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
I no even know whether na sleepers e be like abi flat tyre. Dem don suck am dry b4 e bud at all

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by babdap: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
At 23 London Bride had fallen.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Salex007(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
but why do I find saggyboobs attractive... I love them saggy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by allanphash7(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chai... Eemo wolu
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by KingsleyCEO: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
What kind of thing is this?

Funke! Is this what you want to do with your life?

Pastor must hear of this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Sultanchidi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Falling heroes

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by watchindelta(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
But at her age does tins too fall jor. Why? Is it normal ladies in d building?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by caniva(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
in the first instance, did God not warned you women not to expose your body in public?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
What kind of a ridiculous movement is this? I won't be surprised if another lady comes up with a movement to boost the morale of ladies with loose kitty-cats.

Ladies are the ones giving themselves headache. You can imagine if everyone decides to start a movement on their their flaws and personal insecurities. Some guys are carriers of tiny joysticks yet you don't them coming up with a movement to encourage their fellow guys with tiny joysticks. Some guys suffer from Inferiority Complex for being too short and they learn to cope with it

That guys fancy ladies with firm boobs doesn't mean they are demanding too much. Any lady that doesn't have a firm boobs should hide her face jawe

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by eebraa(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
How the mighty has fallen grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by nanakgh(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Truth is in the oza room when the blood runs hot most niggers still play with it saggy or nahh..see em being hypocrites here grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Paradigm777: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
donsimo:

"Nature" took his sorry, its place. Why you laughing, I didn't say naught.
His place grin grin grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by okk4sure: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
makydebbie:
People's opinion shouldn't matter when it comes to your body. Especially if that's how you were made, or nature took its place.
Let's embrace confidence. I love this.

Nao u are talking abt nature.Women!U wunt b talking abt nature wen a man gt natural small dick.The next pic on whatzapp pages wil b nut & bolt...

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ballerin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Is this not the same girl Don Jazzy body shamed.

Sometimes you cannot but be left in a daze the kind of massiveness on some teenage girls.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Strikethem: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
And this type of girl with saggy irritating boobs will be forming for guys too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why will a woman's breast begin hugging the torso at just twenty-three? Something doesn't add up but I don't what that thing is yet.

I know it is natural for the breast to become saggy with age, but come on, twenty-three? There are some questions that need to be asked such as: did your boyfriends use rough man-hands to handle your breast from the age of 14 to twenty-three? Did you start growing breast at the age of ten? Were your breast saggy from the very beginning?

I understand that breasts are different but I don't understand why a woman who is yet to clock twenty-five should have boobs worse than my sister forty year old sister who breastfed six children.

Well, in the end, boobs are highly perishable and no man worth his salt should discriminate against or castigate women for their nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by lovelylad: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I keep telling people "Boobs is Boobs"!!! Whether Standing, falling, sitting, flying or Sleeping.......... angry
or crawling

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by northvietnam(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Well, confidence is attractive. You go girl!

Na Dem...
Saggy PelZ.in

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by PortableToDynam(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
MEANWHILE NIGERIA POLITICIANS SHOULD BE ASHAME OF THEIR SAGGY BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Well, confidence is attractive. You go girl!

This is more realistic & relatable to most women. Not everybody has breast up so high, they could double as a chinrest. Yes, that is an ideal, but this is reality.

Are your boobs saggy as well?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by okk4sure: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
2morogobeta:
anyone who replies to this thread will die tonight

See u tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by 2morogobeta(f): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
you will all die
you african booty scratcher
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
What kind of a ridiculous movement is this? I won't be surprised if another lady comes up with a movement to boost the morale of ladies with loose kitty-cats.

Ladies are the ones giving themselves headache.. Some of us have tiny joysticks yet you don't see us coming up with a movement to encourage our fellow guys with tiny joysticks

Any lady that doesn't have a firm boobs should hide her face jawe

You parade yourself as a mature man but this statement gave you away.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by HaneefahRN(f): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's more annoying when even ladies support this notion that boobs sag cos of promiscuity, that's just silly thinking.
A lot of ladies don't have that perfect standing firm boobs, most of what you see is packaging. Most isn't from promiscuity (if you attended a boarding school as a female you wld know that), boobs have different shapes and sizes and some were never standing and are naturally saggy

13 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by lovelylad: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
question of the day What makes b**bs sag?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
I came to see ladies that will support and praise her.

I didn't say those ladies v'got sagging boobs oooo cheesy

I didn't say those ladies v'got boobs that are pointing their shoes ooo cheesy

I didn't say those ladies v'got low-esteem boobs that they can tuck inside their trousers oo. cheesy

I just came to see and read their comment. grin
Even ladies are viewing this thread in stealth mode cos they know guys will lash out to them if they support the supposed lady cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Oreofepeters: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Some girls Sha, does this worth campaigning on? Sag or no sag. When you are jobless you go dey think of yeye matter to bring up. If that is your chosen-struggle, then deal with it.........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.