Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (110547 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by id4sho(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
2morogobeta:
anyone who replies to this thread will die tonight
D thunder dat will strike you is still coming
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Not with the Asians ooo...Me no boobz, no azz to show wink
How far na baba grin ?
i dont even give a fuc*k about that grin
i've seen your cute face and that's just enof for me. Am not greedy cheesy
am kul and you??
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
At least she's honest about her sagging bweasts. She's natural but at 23 I don't think sagging breasts has anything to do with manhandling though.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Martin0(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
oh this festack babe, shocked she's confident and very real unlike majoritygrin
nothing wrong in having a saggy boob'sgrin
though sometimes one may not be attracted to it coz it doesn't look sexygrin
but anyway body iz nor ma tin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2018
KingGBsky:

Story for the gods.
The reason why girls boobs goes from point up to point down os too much premarital sex. Imagine 23 year old with sagging boobs.
I guess more than 436 men has slept with her already. Girls you know yourselves.
You girls make marriage for this generation to be about a man just wanna have kids and all that.
I still pray I get to marry a virgin that I would disvirgin on her wedding night. You girls will dog up all night fvcking various guys and wanna end up with one dude. Nonsense.
Ignorance at its peak! Too much sex does not sag bweasts oo.. Hers is genetics.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by KingGBsky(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ignorance at its peak! Too much sex does not sag bweasts oo.. Hers is genetics.

Madam keep quiet there. Too much sex does not sag breast. Whatever stops you from keeping your pussy till marriage.
You give it to all those small boys to use as football field then you would later say you are ripe for marriage and look for one innocent guy to serve your entry and exit pvssy to.
Nigeria girls ehn na God go save una.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2018
femi4:
Definitely not saggy boobs. If that's how she wants play, then she shouldn't complain about people's reaction cos naturally most of the reaction will be negative

Don't be too sure. If people can be turned on by shìt, what's a bit of loose skin?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2018
KingGBsky:

Madam keep quiet there. Too much sex does not sag breast. Whatever stops you from keeping your pussy till marriage.
You give it to all those small boys to use as football field then you would later say you are ripe for marriage and look for one innocent guy to serve your entry and exit pvssy to.
Nigeria girls ehn na God go save una.
Its apparent you are typed emotionally due to experience but please don't you dare quote me with such disrespect! In fact, you're such an asshole, seems one hoodrat dashed you HIV hence your pained rants
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by olowobaba10: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2018
YOU SAID IT ALL, MERCIE BOKU!
jerryunit48:
I no understand why some people like to embarrass themselves
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I. To be honest, I think people's opinions should too, at least one thinks about what one portrays in the eyes of the world before one does something, I'm not saying one is living people's wish but it's not abnormal to portray something desirable in the eyes of the world, but in a case where it's nature like this lady's, one won't have a choice than to move on, believe me my dear, saggy boobs ain't attractive, fat body ain't attractive, natural smelling body ain't attractive, if a lady happens to have any of those and she ain't got option than to live with it, they tell you they are the best creatures, this happens especially when they are rich, they try to shrug of those feelings of self dislike, why, because disliking yourself is the worst feeling a human being can experience, you know the best confidence? It's the one nature gives you, people see what gives you the confidence and people see the confidence in you, think about it, if a lady is rich and obviously ugly( some people are ugly whether you believe it or not), what gives her confidence isn't her look, it's her money, ladies care about their looks so much, now if a lady is poor and ugly, her confidence is most likely to be low, I hope you get my point sha

II. I have not seen your moniker in a while, I kinda think it's either study or labour room
Awwn sweetheart, I get your whole point and I agree with it.

It's work and stress jare, soon I'll be active.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
how is this relevant to any economy? every Idiot wants to trend,

This generation of young females are so dumb and stupid.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by KingGBsky(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its apparent you are typed emotionally due to experience but please don't you dare quote me with such disrespect! In fact, you're such an asshole, seems one hoodrat dashed you HIV hence your pained rants

Sorry but I'm using you to tag other girls lime yourself.
The news is respect your body before marriage.
Stop using your body as a test machine before you meet the man you plan to spend your life with.
Good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
donsimo:

"Nature" took his sorry, its place. Why you laughing, I didn't say naught.
Lmao. grin grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ehix89(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
You should also be confident about your body, whatever makes you happy.
Maybe we should all learn to draw a line between being self-confident and plain morality, except the later doesn't makes sense to you. And to 'whatever makes you happy' all ill-vices makes a natural man happy.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Sabiboii17(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2018
And how old is she again??
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn sweetheart, I get your whole point and I agree with it.

It's work and stress jare, soon I'll be active.

E pele
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Follygunners: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
But where in my post did I mention that I'm a feminist? Please can you go back to bed and this time around, wake up with your brain?

Do you need to mention dat you're feminist to be regarded as one? Olodo iranu. angry

Imagine dis thing sef... grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
KingGBsky:

Sorry but I'm using you to tag other girls lime yourself.
The news is respect your body before marriage.
Stop using your body as a test machine before you meet the man you plan to spend your life with.
Good bye.
Keep your advice to yourself. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Follygunners:

Do you need to mention dat you're feminist to be regarded as one? Olodo iranu. angry

Imagine dis thing sef... grin
Yes! I need to boldly come out as one before I'm regarded as one.
I'm not a feminist, but if me being a feminist makes you happy, then feel free.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

E pele
Ese jare. kiss
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2018
ehix89:
Maybe we should all learn to draw a line between being self-confident and plain morality, except the later doesn't makes sense to you. And to 'whatever makes you happy' all ill-vices makes a natural man happy.
Why nau?
I'm not understanding oh. When girls with pointy boobs are uploading their own, we don't hear morality oh.. grin
I just feel we should do whatever makes us happy regardless. I can't live my life trying to please the world. The world would never be satisfied.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by donstan18: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Your signature is fake undecided
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2018
gypsey:
how is this relevant to any economy? every Idiot wants to trend,

This generation of young females are so dumb and stupid.

abeg leav all this small babes abeg let dem continue to trendgringrin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by divineappo(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2018
if u need cure for saggy boobs, there is a product u need. pm me on WhatsApp
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Follygunners: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

undecided
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Your signature is fake undecided
Honestly, I'm thinking the same thing. These days I accommodate foolish mentions. undecided
Thanks for bringing me back to book, I'll take it serious now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by divineappo(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Order for this product.
It will cure your saggy boobs. It has no negative side effect. its 100% natural and organic, no chemical added.

Pm me on WhatsApp for price, we do delivery to any location

WhatsApp

We receive payment via our company corporate account

Gabdeland Agro Enterprises
Account Number: 0259707108
GTBANK

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Ese jare. kiss

Thought you were completely a Ghanaian
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by KingGBsky(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Me hypocrite.
I guess changing your lifestyle or even trying a little to advice other loose girls like yourself is not in your agenda.
I pity in the future the man that will end up with you.
I hope you get the kind of man of your lifestyle. A Dog.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by KingGBsky(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

hypocrite.
I guess changing your lifestyle or even trying a little to advice other loose girls like yourself is not in your agenda.
I pity in the future the man that will end up with you.
I hope you get the kind of man of your lifestyle. A Dog.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by madgoat(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Well, confidence is attractive. You go girl!

This is more realistic & relatable to most women. Not everybody has breast up so high, they could double as a chinrest. Yes, that is an ideal, but this is reality.

Keep on consoling yourself. grin
Only women with shaggy boobs will make such comments as consolation for their shaggy boobs.
Lets face the real facts, BOOBS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SHAGGY.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by madgoat(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
People's opinion shouldn't matter when it comes to your body. Especially if that's how you were made, or nature took its place.
Let's embrace confidence. I love this.

Another person with shaggy boobs spotted grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.