Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (111840 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
makydebbie:
People's opinion shouldn't matter when it comes to your body. Especially if that's how you were made, or nature took its place.
Let's embrace confidence. I love this.

Do you have saggy boobs? I like them plenty and saggy. Send nudes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Saggy waaat?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Are your boobs saggy as well?

What's it to you? They're not your property.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yankee101:
If it's saggy cos of natural causes like child birth and large size fine.

If you are encouraging promiscuity, where a 23 year old lady with no kids and not very large boobs is sagging then there is wahala.

No body shaming whatsoever though, but of course no promotion of promiscuity too.

Sex, or the lack of it, does not impact boob perkiness. Educate yourself abeg.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

You parade yourself as a mature man but this statement gave you away.
I think you have zero sense of humour

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin

hope them girls with small boobs have big ass or cute face to compensate.

Otherwise, we men should be proud of our small dic*ks and premature ejaculation too grin grin

my lovely angel queensuccubus, what do you think

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I like saggy. Please send me some pics so that I can beat my carrot. Please.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If you have a pic of you in a white shirt, I'd prefer that much more. You don't have to show your face. I need to bust a nut.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by kingspeter42(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
angry grin
delugajackson:
To be honest, gravity is real for some women. But I think the quality of sexiness comes from within. It is something that is in you, and it has nothing to do with the nature of your boobs, whether saggy or not. Its just how you feel about yourself.

Its okay for a woman's boobs to be saggy, as long as they don't get to her knees, and as long as they also have a good shape to them. Saggy boobs are reality, and non-saggy boobs are fantasies.

I don't joke with boobs. Nice, succullent ones, to be precise. Thanks to my girlfriend for making life easier for me in that regard. All I do is stare at them after a long day and then I let my fingers do the talking.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by taurusdude0(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
All this talk of boobs I need me a cup grin if u know what I mean, my friend u know urself u Can help out.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by donstan18: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Even ladies are viewing this thread in stealth mode cos they know guys will lash out to them if they support the supposed lady cheesy

Hahahahah grin

Ma Nigga cheesy Ma Nigga cheesy grin

They are scared to expose themselves grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

If you have a pic of you in a white shirt, I'd prefer that much more. You don't have to show your face. I need to bust a nut.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by lovelylad: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Go girl go girl I'm proud of you wink
spotted

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chidera's boobs aren't that bad to start with - this is what majority of women over twenty-years of age pack. Women in my experience hardly ever have perky boobs. Saggy is the way of nature

Pair her boobs with a nice bra such as this

And you will have a firm bust like this one

7 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
This world Sha..... I know body shaming is bad but who really cares if the boobs is saggy or not? Is it my boobs? Are you my wife?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ohem007(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
2morogobeta:
anyone who replies to this thread will die tonight

oloribu......

Go sit down with your saggy boobs....

#saggyboobsassociation

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Please - I need to murder some of this horde rampaging in my loins

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ohem007(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin her boobies be looking like folded fishroll

chaii...........

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Paradigm777: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
donsimo:

"Nature" took his sorry, its place. Why you laughing, I didn't say naught.
His place grin grin grin cry
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by watchindelta(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Beautiful ki
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by OgahBohz: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
sagging not a probs , buh meet a guy with small dick , una go dey shout up an dan ...

ladies and misplaced priority ...

weirdly complicated creatures ...

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ohem007(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
What kind of breast version of wrapper is this?, just look at how the breasts are pointing her shoes and shouting "Satan die by fire!!"

You can even tuck it inside your trouser.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by thanki410(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hey God, wat happened na? Whar is dis
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by hypnotic(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
consolation prize
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Then dress up!
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by youngguru23(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ehix89(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
makydebbie:
People's opinion shouldn't matter when it comes to your body. Especially if that's how you were made, or nature took its place.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by ehix89(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Exposing breast up and down isn't being self confident, The real Self-Confidence is in one's brain.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by NigelCundy: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by FluidQueen(f): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:
Why will a woman's breast begin hugging the torso at just twenty-three? Something doesn't add up but I don't what that thing is yet.

I know it is natural for the breast to become saggy with age, but come on, twenty-three? There are some questions that need to be asked such as: did your boyfriends use rough man-hands to handle your breast from the age of 14 to twenty-three? Did you start growing breast at the age of ten? Were your breast saggy from the very beginning?

I understand that breasts are different but I don't understand why a woman who is yet to clock twenty-five should have boobs worse than my sister forty year old sister who breastfed six children.

Well, in the end, boobs are highly perishable and no man worth his salt should discriminate against or castigate women for their nature.
Like Your PĂ©nises, They come in different shapes and sizes. Same thing with the mamaliary gland. It comes dropped, big, small, pendulum-Ish, longish, firm, droopy, micro.

There's no standard for the female breasts. Some women passed through puberty with breasts high up in their throat, some passed through theirs with breasts down, almost reaching their navel. It's mostly about genetics and hormones.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Sterope(f): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
It has nothing to do with promiscuity. Some women really do have natural saggy bo.obs.

Yankee101:
If it's saggy cos of natural causes like child birth and large size fine.

If you are encouraging promiscuity, where a 23 year old lady with no kids and not very large boobs is sagging then there is wahala.

No body shaming whatsoever though, but of course no promotion of promiscuity too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.