Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (110550 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I didn't know you had been to Nigeria, you seem to speak Yoruba, how fluent is it
Oh lol. I came back to Ghana around 2015 after spending 14 years in Nigeria. Yes, I speak Yoruba quite well.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh lol. I came back to Ghana around 2015 after spending 14 years in Nigeria. Yes, I speak Yoruba quite well.

This is interesting, 14 years in Nigeria, so you didn't go to Ghana within those years, most likely you won't be able to speak your Ghana native language
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

This is interesting, 14 years in Nigeria, so you didn't go to Ghana within those years, most likely you won't be able to speak your Ghana native language
I went to Ghana once tho for my sister's wedding, and it was for a week. I was in primary five then sha so I don't remember much. I can speak a little sha lol.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I went to Ghana once tho for my sister's wedding, and it was for a week. I was in primary five then sha so I don't remember much. I can speak a little sha lol.

But you have a Ghana name abi
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

But you have a Ghana name abi
Sure I do.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Sure I do.

You want to tell me?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You want to tell me?
Lol, I'm a Tuesday born so I'm. My native name is.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm a Tuesday born so I'm. My native name is .

So everyone born on a particular day, there's a name attached to being born on that day given to the baby
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

So everyone born on a particular day, there's a name attached to being born on that day given to the baby
Yea, for both gender sef.

Please can you modify my name there? I don't feel good leaving it there.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, for both gender sef.

Please can you modify my name there? I don't feel good leaving it there.

done, lol, why
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

done, lol, why
Lol, I don't know, I started having mixed feelings about keeping it here.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I don't know, I started having mixed feelings about keeping it here.

That someone might figure it's you abi
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by donblazer10(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Raddie:

Nope!
I always end up getting angry at the way they play.
Nigeria won!...
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

That someone might figure it's you abi
Lol, I'm not a troublemaker, am I?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm not a troublemaker, am I?

Lol, I wouldn't say you are, at least not to me, are you?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, I wouldn't say you are, at least not to me, are you?
Nah, I don't go looking for trouble. Just opinionated.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Nah, I don't go looking for trouble. Just opinionated.

Not bad to be though, just that one can't escape those looking for trouble and drag one into it
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Not bad to be though, just that one can't escape those looking for trouble and drag one into it
Lol, that's the problem around here. They don't like arguing logically, they just want to bully. I hate bullies.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by shomutuski(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
delugajackson:
To be honest, gravity is real for some women. But I think the quality of sexiness comes from within. It is something that is in you, and it has nothing to do with the nature of your boobs, whether saggy or not. Its just how you feel about yourself.

Its okay for a woman's boobs to be saggy as long as they don't get to her knees, as long as they're not dragging on the floor, and as long as they also have a good shape to them. Saggy boobs are reality, and non-saggy boobs are fantasies.

I don't joke with boobs. Nice, succullent ones, to be precise. Thanks to my girlfriend for making life easier for me in that regard. All I do is stare at them after a long day before I let my fingers do the talking.

i love boobs, anyone as long as it is soft....

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, that's the problem around here. They don't like arguing logically, they just want to bully. I hate bullies.

Gender bully, huh?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by seunfape(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ashewo ni ilu London
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by themonk(m): 2:44am On Mar 25, 2018
FluidQueen:
There is indeed hope for the average Nairaland male gender after all. cry

Comments such as this is refreshing. Thank you.

Hey,
how have you been?
You've been battling with the misogynists?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by MichaelBlake40: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
What kind of a ridiculous movement is this? I won't be surprised if another lady comes up with a movement to boost the morale of ladies with loose kitty-cats.

Ladies are the ones giving themselves headache. You can imagine if everyone decides to start a movement on their their flaws and personal insecurities. Some guys are carriers of tiny joysticks yet you don't them coming up with a movement to encourage their fellow guys with tiny joysticks. Some guys suffer from Inferiority Complex for being too short and they learn to cope with it

That guys fancy ladies with firm boobs doesn't mean they are demanding too much. Any lady that doesn't have a firm boobs should hide her face jawe

Nawa for you o cheesy
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by MichaelBlake40: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2018
kimbraa:
It's very understandable that some ladies got sagged boobs and it's natural. This really has nothing to do with guys as some ignorant folks would put it but there's nothing appealing in exposing sagged boobs all in the name of being confident. She'd better tell herself the truth 'cause she looked awful in the black jumpsuit while she was busy showing off sagged boobs.
At least some of us are frank.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
MichaelBlake40:
Nawa for you o cheesy
Hope I talk am well sha? cheesy
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by MichaelBlake40: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Hope I talk am well sha? cheesy
You get point sha
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by makydebbie(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Gender bully, huh?
Male and female lol.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Male and female lol.
hmmm
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

i dont even give a fuc*k about that grin

i've seen your cute face and that's just enof for me. Am not greedy cheesy

am kul and you??

Aloha from the other side cheesy Im great as always wink How far na?

U saw my pishure? Hahahaahah..i know u love all my curves..

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aloha from the other side cheesy Im great as always wink How far na?

U saw my pishure? Hahahaahah..i know u love all my curves..
grin

am loving your sexyness

where have you been?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

grin

am loving your sexyness

where have you been?

I was off the island wink u know looking for some luscious food exclusively for my NUNU cheesy HAHAHAHAAHAA..

So, whats ur plans for today? wink
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I was off the island wink u know looking for some luscious food exclusively for my NUNU cheesy HAHAHAHAAHAA..

So, whats ur plans for today? wink
normal (work, work & work), but i just lack motivation. Very sad.

shocked never heard their are certain foods reserved exclusively for the nunu. Hope its not the kind of food am thinking shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.