Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (110524 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I was off the island wink u know looking for some luscious food exclusively for my NUNU cheesy HAHAHAHAAHAA..

So, whats ur plans for today? wink
cheesy
Nice one! grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

normal (work, work & work), but i just lack motivation. Very sad.

shocked never heard their are certain foods reserved exclusively for the nunu. Hope its not the kind of food am thinking shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahaha... grin

My Nunu dont chew CUCUMBA sha cheesy She needs some fresh air, new face to nibble her as well but only if needed tongue

Aaawww..what kind of motivation u want sha? cheesy
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
cheesy
Nice one! grin

kiss
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

kiss
I love pampered nunus
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Adetutubae(f): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
i will like enlightened most guys dat knows nothing about how a woman body works, d truth is, everything about a womans body is by nature, take it or u leave it.
i hv lived in hostel all my life from late pry, sec, n higher institution n i hv seen lots of woman body and der body shape by
nature, some ladies have big boobs and will engage in abortion times without num with countless partners, yet still hv dat firm standing boobs with tight pussy, my dear bro dont be decieved, its by nature, some ladies are gifted with good body shape no mater how crazy and reckless dey, and ive also seen virgin with saggy boobs, naturally, she was my room mate wen we were in 100lvs, but wen i realized shes always ashamed to un dress with her fellow females, i talked to her to mk her feel comfortable around me, as in she cant go out braless, you'll think she has had 4kids n of which, she was still a virgin,
see dis body types, its by nature not how much use ur body tho not justifying for d ones used der body but i dont want to even believe any boobs can get flat by d amount of guy dat sucked it, wen its not dat guys are actually sucking something out of like babies, guy play with nipples but babies suck something out of it which mks it loose shape after some times yet some ladies are still lucky to hv dat bouncing boobs n u will argue if such boobs had ever breastfeed a baby before bcus its by nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I love pampered nunus

Aha...like she's having brazilian sugaring wax.... grin

Imagine how sweet she cud be wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaha... grin

My Nunu dont chew CUCUMBA sha cheesy She needs some fresh air, new face to nibble her as well but only if needed tongue

Aaawww..what kind of motivation u want sha? cheesy

God, i keep hearing things from you.

I dont really know, what do you have in mind? Anything you think that can help me??

I wanna nibble you by the way tongue
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aha...like she's having brazilian sugaring wax.... grin

Imagine how sweet she cud be wink
Wow. Its not only gonna be sweet but fresh looking.

Hope ure making use of it. A nunu shdnt lie fallow
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

God, i keep hearing things from you.

I dont really know, what do you have in mind? Anything you think that can help me??

I wanna nibble you by the way tongue

Hahahaaha @ bolded grin

Why u want to nibble me? embarassed I no be chin chin & moi moi ooo...
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaaha @ bolded grin

Why u want to nibble me? embarassed I no be chin chin & moi moi ooo...

oh, i dont care about that. I think nibbling your puss*y will give me the motivation i want right now cheesy

you know, i want you to tell me something...

Are you .... ?? just whisper to my ears so nairaland guys wont hear it. I love dem ... tho. I've always fantacized about having one as a gf

have you forgotten my greatness??
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

oh, i dont care about that. I think nibbling you will give me the motivation i want right now cheesy

you know, i want you to tell me something...

Are you .... ?? just whisper to my ears so nairaland guys wont hear it. I love dem ... tho. I've always fantacized about having one as a gf

have you forgotten my greatness??

grin

Am i what? Why dont u come closer, lemme whisper it to u wink
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
are you...
Coughs* bi *coughs??
Yeah, how do i do the cuming closer thing? Can you suggest to me??
grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
i modified anyway.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

are you...

Coughs* bi *coughs??

Yeah, how do i do the cuming closer thing? Can you suggest to me??

grin

grin

Well, to be honest... I dont like being having a brand wink hahahahah..btw, how u come up with it?
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Divay22(f): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Adetutubae:
i will like enlightened most guys dat knows nothing about how a woman body works, d truth is, everything about a womans body is by nature, take it or u leave it.
i hv lived in hostel all my life from late pry, sec, n higher institution n i hv seen lots of woman body and der body shape by
nature, some ladies have big boobs and will engage in abortion times without num with countless partners, yet still hv dat firm standing boobs with tight pussy, my dear bro dont be decieved, its by nature, some ladies are gifted with good body shape no mater how crazy and reckless dey, and ive also seen virgin with saggy boobs, naturally, she was my room mate wen we were in 100lvs, but wen i realized shes always ashamed to un dress with her fellow females, i talked to her to mk her feel comfortable around me, as in she cant go out braless, you'll think she has had 4kids n of which, she was still a virgin,
see dis body types, its by nature not how much use ur body tho not justifying for d ones used der body but i dont want to even believe any boobs can get flat by d amount of guy dat sucked it, wen its not dat guys are actually sucking something out of like babies, guy play with nipples but babies suck something out of it which mks it loose shape after some times yet some ladies are still lucky to hv dat bouncing boobs n u will argue if such boobs had ever breastfeed a baby before bcus its by nature
I concur
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Well, to be honest... I dont like being having a brand wink hahahahah..btw, how u come up with it?

sorry baby tongue, i was just guessing but even if you really are, i have absolutely nothing against you. If appears you are not anyway.

If you can check your mentions, you'll notice i've asked you that some time before. I just asked u again because of your former comment about not wanting a dyke, just someone to nibble your puss*ycat grin

when do i get to have my greatness inside your grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

sorry baby tongue, i was just guessing but even if you really are, i have absolutely nothing against you. If appears you are not anyway.

If you can check your mentions, you'll notice i've asked you that some time before. I just asked u again because of your former comment about not wanting a dyke, just someone to nibble your puss*ycat grin

when do i get to have my greatness inside your grin

grin

Haha haha..yeah i read that u asked me before..but i was confused with ur kweshun sha coz the word dyke is actualy termed as lesbian cheesy

So, ask me again anoda kweshun please grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Haha haha..yeah i read that u asked me before..but i was confused with ur kweshun sha coz the word dyke is actualy termed as lesbian cheesy

So, ask me again anoda kweshun please grin

lol...
My next question is, is your puss*y pink or red?? grin and do you like ur nunu licked?? hahaha

all the dykes i have ever posted, i actually meant dic*k. So sorry tongue

anyone you wanna ask me
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

lol...
My next question is, is your puss*y pink or red?? grin and do you like ur nunu licked?? hahaha

all the dykes i have ever posted, i actually meant dic*k. So sorry tongue

anyone you wanna ask me

grin

Hahahahahaah. U wan kill me with laugh ooo..see kweshun! Chaaaaiii.. grin

#TeamTightNunu grin
#TeamNeverBeenKisseedNeverBeenTouched wink
#TeamFreshNunu tongue
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahaah. U wan kill me with laugh ooo..see kweshun! Chaaaaiii.. grin

#TeamTightNunu grin
#TeamNeverBeenKisseedNeverBeenTouched wink
#TeamFreshNunu tongue

grin

i doubt. Can you show me proofs??

You'll have to show me three proofs: one for #TeamTightNunu, another for #NeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched, then the last one for #TeamFreshNunu. You hear??

tongue
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

grin

i doubt. Can you show me proofs??

You'll have to show me three proofs: one for #TeamTightNunu, another for #NeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched, then the last one for #TeamFreshNunu. You hear??

tongue

Hahahahah...lemme show u in za oza room if u really want to..But hang on, ur virgin embarassed lipsrsealed u are NOT allowed such things or else ur preek wont stop standing and looking for a warm, creamy pot grin hahahhaahaha
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah...lemme show u in za oza room if u really want to..But hang on, ur virgin embarassed lipsrsealed u are NOT allowed such things or else ur preek wont stop standing and looking for a warm, creamy pot grin hahahhaahaha

shocked haven't you heard?? a virgin guy's preek only stands for the lady who he saw her nunu first. His preek will never stand for anyother lady except that first lady grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebuka2016:

shocked haven't you heard?? a virgin guy only falls for the lady who he saw her nunu first. His preek will never stand for anyother lady except that first lady grin

Hah ha ha ah haha haha haha . grin grin cheesy

Don't kill me with laugh biko..But its really nice to teach virgins , they are easily persuaded & will juz keep following like pikin waiting for the nxt one grin
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Gofwane(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Mcy56:

Haha! See bad mouthing!! Chai!!! cheesy
You guys have got no chill at all cheesy
grin na the truth be that
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by frankoben(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2019
At 23? OMG!! What has her done with her natural endowment?? cry shocked
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Wantedola(m): 2:42am On Feb 06, 2020
It's ok if that's how you are made tho. Those types still de shake me unlike those tired birthroom slippers.
Re: Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Beautiful girl tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.